Author Topic: Your Favorite Nintendo Video Game Product  (Read 3376 times)

Your Favorite Nintendo Video Game Product
« on: April 01, 2017, 10:34:21 pm »
I like both my NES and my Nintendo 64. But for parties, I think the N64 is the greatest party machine that ever came out in my opinion. I love to collect for the N64 there is something about how the cartridges feel in my hand that gotten me to love this console.

My NES don't see a lot of use because it is vary hard to get running and I have been using my Retro Duo most recently.   I wish I had more to afford the Super Nintendo but everything is too expensive for it. In fact things cost more for the Super Nintendo then the Nintendo 64.

I used to own 2 kinds of gameboys.  but one was stolen and another was given away. so if you want tell us your most favorite Nintendo product. it can be anything Nintendo. even a toy :D
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Your Favorite Nintendo Video Game Product
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 02:24:15 am »
1. N64
2. Wii U
3. Gamecube
4. Wii
5. SNES
6. NES

Not putting the Switch in yet, but if Breath of the Wild is any indication of hw good it will be, it will probably be going towards the top.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 07:28:57 am »
1. Wii U
2. NES
3. GameCube
4. 3DS
5. Wii
6. SNES
7. N64
8. Gameboy Advance SP

2. Wii U

What a refreshing sight :D.  Someone who doesn't hate the Wii U  :)   

Wii U is the most underated and shamed console i have ever been alive to witness. It's like watching the entire world Shun Nikolai Tesla's discoveries and inventions.  A Vincent Van Gough painting being mocked.  A modern marvel.  The equivelant of the great pyramid of Giza in terms of it's unique ingenuity.   We may not see another console like it.  A glossy piece of plastic that transcends our hearts and mind on a spiritual level.   It released one of the strongest first party line ups in video game history :)

Wii U brought us a top 3 Kart Racer.  A top 3 Tournament fighter.  It is backwards compatible with the gorgeous Wii lineup as well as being able to play while someone else is on the TV.  Virtual Console.  Amiibo interactive figures and collectible icons, Mii Verse.   The smooth all around user experience.   I never thought i would ever say it.   But Wii U is the greatest Nintendo console ever made. *Mob approaches with pitchforks and torches   :D

doafan

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 11:43:38 am »
Without a doubt the three that defined my childhood have to be in the first three places  ;D

01.- NES
02.- GameBoy
03.- SNES
04.- GameBoy Color
05.- GBA SP
06.- NDS Lite
07.- 2DS
08.- Wii
09.- GameCube
10.- N64

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 12:33:20 pm »
1 gba sp
2 GameCube
3 snes
4 ds
5 gameboy
6 n64
7 wii
8 gbc
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:09:45 am by 98dgreen »

kashell

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 09:03:05 am »
1. Game Boy Advance SP
2. Super Nintendo
3. 3DS
4. Game Boy
5. NES
6. Game Boy Color
7. Wii U
8. Game Cube
9. N64
10. Wii

The GBA SP is fantastic. The SNES is legendary.

Truthfully, numbers 3 through 9 are random. They're all great in their own way. The Wii is my least favorite, despite it having a few good titles on it.

ferraroso

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 11:03:55 am »
I don't mean to raise any polemic here. Those are only my tastes (or lack of), but the only Nintendo consoles I can say that I like are the SNES and the GameCube. The rest (although I own most of them and even have some games that I really appreciate such as the Castlevanias for the NES, Ai Senshi Nicol for the FC Disk System and GoldenEye for the N64 ), is simply not for me...

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 11:41:42 am »
1. NES
2. Super Nintendo
3. WiiU
4. 3DS
5. GameCube
6. DS
7. N64
8. Gameboy
9. Wii
10. Virtual Boy

It's too early to tell, but I'm digging the Switch so far.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 02:35:44 pm »
By and far it's the NES for me.

That is the system that I fell in love with and the system that I grew up with. It made me a gamer.

soera

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 05:00:30 pm »
Honestly my choices are going to boggle people but hey ... its my job!@

1) DS/3DS - While everyone knows Im a Sony fan, handhelds are owned by Nintendo.
2) Gamecube - Nintendo finally decided to dive into the disk based system with the tiny little cube and they did a great job.
3) Wii/Wii U - While Im not a huge fan of motion controls, Im not against them either. And some of the games they had with motion controls made for fun family nights.
4) SNES - Absolutely some of my top 10 games of all time are on this system.
5) NES - The system that spawned Dragon Quest and Final fantasy.
6) Other Nintendo handhelds - Some fun was had with these systems for sure.
7-9) Anything else other than an N64 - no idea what it is but who cares? Its not #10
10 (would be lower if possible) N64 - Simply garbage. I will not say anymore cause its well established my hatred for this console.

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 05:36:12 pm »
1. Switch
2. Wii U
3. N64
4. SNES
5. NES
6+ - Everything else.

I'm going abit more by design/hardware than like pure better games and such like that, which is why the N64 is up so high as I also love a lot of what it does and is, even if the controller is bad lol

shepard11

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 06:19:23 pm »
1.Nintendo DS: Nothing beats playing so many great GBA and DS games on system. So many hours playing pokemon.
2. NES: Some of my favorite games are on this system.
3: SNES
4: 3DS Really only brought this to play Pokemon I've since had my eyes open and enjoy most titles on this console
5. N64 Great games weird controller
6. Gamecube (Same deal with the N64)
7. Gameboy Advance/SP
8. Gameboy Color
9. Gameboy
10. Wii Sometimes I wish there wasn't motion controls and there was an option just to play games like Smash Bros with a normal controller

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 11:04:43 am »
1.snes
2.nes
3.gba
4.gamecube
5.n64

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2017, 05:49:25 pm »

My favorite Nintendo product of all time is the Wii U :D

I love the Wii U so much.  I feel it's the most unfairly treated console of all time and alot of the negative media against it was very misinformative to impressionable consumers.  The vast amount of innovations Wii U brought to gaming will only be replicated in time.  It is truly a beacon of ingenuity.  It's library is so unique and diverse even though its small and it has such a wide array of features that are truly overlooked.  The interactive Amiibo figures,  the ability to play on the TV or on the Controller.  And it's amazing User interface are all being used on the Switch now.   And i really love the line up of timeless gems like Mario Kart 8,  Smash Wii U,  DK Country  Tropical Freeze,  Splatoon.   And so many more :).   

telly

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2017, 08:42:09 pm »
My favorite Nintendo product is probably the GBA. I also really like the GameCube, which is fitting because it gives the GBA in home possibilities and extra content :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery