Author Topic: VGC News: MarvelVsCapcom2 Interview  (Read 2064 times)

hexen

VGC News: MarvelVsCapcom2 Interview
« on: April 24, 2017, 07:15:45 pm »
Welcome to the first broadcast of VGC News! I am your host, Hexen, and today we have a very special guest. You've heard talk of his greatness, his uniqueness, his commitment to questions. Today we have on the show MarvelVsCapcom2, one of VGCollect's most prominent members! I sat down with the legend himself to discuss life, politics, philosophy and most importantly the development of the much anticipated Giant Black Sea Slug: The Game.

Our lawyers advised me to state it is always noon somewhere.

H: Hi, welcome to the show! How are you today?

MvC2:  I am very good. I am so happy to be on the show. Thank you Hexen and VG collect world for having me today.  :D.

H: So let's just jump right into it, the big talk around VGCollect right now is your upcoming game Giant Black Sea Slug: The Game. Though it's initial goal was not met, you still managed to raise millions of dollars from outside funding and the hype around it's creation is real. How did you get the idea to develop Giant Black Sea Slug: The Game?

MvC2: The idea for Giant Black Sea Slug the video game was very meta and spiritual and was brought about by the slug gods themselves.  It all came to me when I was watching an episode of Brave Wilderness on YouTube where the beloved host Coyote Peterson told us to be brave and be wild yet again for all of us Coyote Pack watching on :D. He is a beacon of hope for all of us inspiring adventurers. He has caught many Banana Slug in his day and is what one may call a slug connoisseur. A professor in Slugology. A graduate at Slug Academy,  A slug legend.  He is the one we look to for answers regarding ecology of slugs. I seeked to be his apprentice in the way of the sea slugs.  But none had quite the legacy and charm of the Giant Black Sea Slug. It was as if the Slug caught us.  Manipulating our emotions.  I went to go on another adventure with the Coyote Pack and was taken back by his most intellectually enthralling episode yet :).  An episode full of such wonder and untold complexities.  I felt as though i was with him traversing the California tide pools as he found a giant black sea slug.

As he held the Slug up in it's slimy glistening glory to the onlooking audience i couldn't help but see the Slugs passion and it's face spoke a million words. It spoke of hardships and tribulations. A loss of life, a longing for love. A untold story it wanted the world to know. It spoke to me.  Through it's eyes i could see a window to it's soul and a flash of the life it had led and i knew i had to make it's story felt by everyone.  On the outside he was a plain slug, but on the inside he was so much more.  He was a brave hero who had seen his share of pelicans and crabs. A battle hardened vivacious large slug that had been through an entire journey and the camera focusing on his slick black exterior was the final chapter in what had been a life full of hardships and determination for simon slug. :D.   A legend of all slugs everywhere and the bravest and most incredible video game protagonist ever to exist.    I couldn't help but sense the untold story of the Slug's life and how it got to be in the position it was in.  I seeked to make GBSS:TG to be the canvas in which Simon slugs true story will finally be painted once and for all for everyone to experience.  His voice will be heard by the masses :)     As i continued watching Coyote through is adventures in the tide pools i also seen him come in contact with the sheer nefarious evil of the Blue Crabs and King Krabs  :).    They were never nice to Coyote and through them i could see villainy and pernicious thoughts.  They looked as if they had encountered sea slugs before and i blame them for the death of Simon's dad Sidiku who Simon misses dearly. The game starts off at Sidiku Slug's wake as a bead of tear drips from Simon the Slug's eye.  Throwing the player into the emotional rollercoast from the very beggining :).   

MarvelVsCapcom2 shared an image of a personal hero.

H: Wow, what an outstandingly ambitious concept! What games influenced the style of GBSS:TG?

MvC2: GBSSTG takes alot of it's influence from Kingdom Hearts and Zelda but is more perfected in it's formula.  It will be an Action RPG where you gain XP and Magic and can build a team of up to 3 allies including Orca Whales, Manatees, Other Slugs, and even Humans like Coyote Peterson :). Throughout the game you will be spoken to by Simon's dad siduku in spirit form much like Navi as he guides you to rescure your family of slugs from Skull island where the crooked sage Karl King Krab lives.. :)   As you take down enemies throughout different levels you grow in strength and your party becomes more powerful.  Simon learns different magical spells such as healing slime that restores the entire parties HP and thunder slime that can create giant electrical globs of slime to kill many oceanic creatures and many other powers through his adventure.  Their are puzzles, caves and sand dunes for Simon to explore to find hidden relics that shine light on the mysteries of the genetic DNA of all Slugs.  The answers to the existence of the Slugs and their place on earth destined to them by Golden Slug God who is a DLC for the collector's edition buyers.   :D.

H: There is no doubt that after GBSS:TG is released, both it and you are going to be a household name in the video game market. Do you have any other games in the cards after you've finished with it? Will Bowser: Dad Adventures finally come to fruition?

MvC2: After GBSS:TG is developed their are many ideas in the works for IOS/Android apps for GBSSTG side content including Pocket Slug where you can bring Simon with you on the Go and raise him to be strong and prosperous by feeding him and exercising :).  It also gives you a daily fortune from Sidiku Slug in spirtual form. As well as many Slug novelties like Slug slime in a jar and Simon Slug Amiibo.   And also the next major project Bowser's Dad Adventures. :D. The dark and engaging back story of the evil Koopa empire lord himself.

A canvas for a darker mushroom kingdom and the M rated vile Bowser.  Digging deep into the dark Alcoholic abusive upbringing of Bowser that caused him to seek a life of infamy and pain and the demons that still reside in his conscience ripping at his soul until his dying says.  Why his mom and dad left him as a baby and why he longs so much for human love. Who raised him. How he was swirlied by the other Koopas and Abused in School. How he was used as an ash tray by his Uncle.  The dark gripping tale of a evil mastermind who was truly misunderstood. :).   The second story of Bowser is always the most disheartening. :(.  This nintendo cinematic thriller could change our whole outlook on Bowser and uncover the dark truth that has been hidden for 30 years.   Why he kidnaps peach and the ultimate hole in bowser's heart that he tries to substitute through his villainy. The inner workings of being a single father and the untold side of his story of dealing with Mario who in himself is a different kind of evil to his kind and bowser's loved ones and a evil mastermind.  Uncover bowser's depressing dark child hood of getting beer cans thrown at him by his dad and such and how he juggles it all through his own mental insecurities while trying to raise his son without a mom to help. And also the story of the drug abuse Bowser Jr's mom was inflicted by and how it resulted in her untimely death leaving bowser with nothing but grief and sorrow. and why he longs to find a mother figure for his son in a world full of hatred towards him.  Will bowser ever be loved?  :(.

H: Let's talk about the man behind the art. Before development began on GBSS:TG, you where the world champ of both the boxing and ear-biting world, what was that like?

MvC2: It was a really good life of lavishness and happiness :).  I collected pigeons of varying pedigrees and was relatively happy in life until a guy in a tank top with green shorts came and made a mockery of me in front of all my friends :(.  Then he went on to be in smash wii u and i didn't even get invited.  No fair  >:(.   Soda Popinski never let me live that down. :(

H: Although this is your biggest project to date in the mainstream, you've been making local news with your literary talent for years now. You clearley have a background in literature, where did you study to master the writing skills for which the name of MarvelVsCapcom2 has become so synonymous?

(At this point in the interview MarvelVsCapcom2 looked away into the distance, behind me... almost looking past me. He seemed to be fondly reminiscing about his youth, his days in school, where he had become who he was now. He pulled out a gym bag from under his chair and slowly unzipped it. He reached in and pulled out what he wanted to show me, a shaking smile with a tear of nostalgia in his eye.)

It was a copy of Mario Teaches Typing. I knew it well, I was a legacy there.

H: Following up on your writings, do you keep track of how people answer your surveys? For what neferious purposes do you use the statistics for if you do?

MvC2: I love to make the surveys to get to know all the users on a more personal level and i browse through them from time to time to see the differences amongst us. The surveys are made to get to know every user for their preferences and personalities. I scroll through to see everyone's opinions so that i can learn more of the complexities of people and of the diversity of VG collect.  It adds a friendship element :)

H: A very touching story indeed, although I still sometimes believe you may be some kind of future survey alien savior of mankind. While we are speaking of VGCollect what events led you to find, join and become the undisputed God-emporer of VGcollect.com?

MvC2: I stumbled onto the beautiful utopia of VG collect.com when i was looking for a friendly community of gamers to chat with and to categorize games, then I found VG collect, exactly the place i was looking for for a very long time :).  I was so overrun with excitement of the UI and database that on my first day on the page i made a duplicate listing of Simpsons skateboarding. :(.   It was like tracking mud on the sacred carpet with such a awful first impression. I felt like a dragon ruining the harmony of the lives of the village folk who were enjoying sacred slumber.  Spitting my fire.  Making things bad.  I was ashamed i could have made such a mistake on the new site i found and loved and i felt as though i let everyone down. Head hung in shame i clicked my messages. And there was the golden message icon.  I was informed by a friendly user who cheered me up. He sent me on the right path to becoming a better person. He was the Obi Wan Kenobe of VG collect. Possibly even god.  He spoke wisdom. He was very friendly And from there i wanted to get to know all of the amazing people here so i held surveys and studies to get to know everyone better as well as things i was thinking at the time during the time of Prince's death which was caused by Illuminati Elite.  I met so many amazing people and learned alot of valuable life lessons here at VG collect.  :D.   

H: A truly moving tale. Speaking of moving tales, Micheal Bay's Transformers movies have changed the landscape of culture forever. If you could transform into any home video system, which would it be and why?

MvC2: If i could be any home console i would be a clear atomic purple Wii U signed by James Rolfe donated to Hasbro Children's hospital to entertain sick people in need :).  To cheer them up when they are down.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

hexen

Re: VGC News: MarvelVsCapcom2 Interview
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 07:15:58 pm »
H: A truly noble goal, just like Micheal Bay's continued efforts to wow the Chinese box office despite the US despising him. Bot everything can be so mushy, though. The world is full of conflict. Who would win in a fight between Mario, Sonic, Megaman, Cloud, The Hulk, Scrooge McDuck, Captain Picard, Kratos, Parappa the Rappa, Dr. Doom, Dr. Strange, Homer Simpsons, Felix the Cat, The Joker, Scooby Doo, Ivan Drago, Soera, JonTron, Captain Crunch, Scooby Dumb, Bob Hoskins, Speed Buggy, Bobbin Threadbare, Brave Fencer Musashi, Cleopatra, Jesus Christ, Allah, Simba, Doodlebob, Cobra Commander, Spinelli, Mr. Moviephone, Bilbo Baggins, Chandelure, Mr. Bucket, Tinkmaster Overspark, Littlefoot, The Brave Little Toaster, Porky Pig, Metallica, The Little Rascals, JFK, Papa Smurf, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Wally Bear & the No Gang, Chubby Checker, Fats Domino, Obese Backgammon, Backgammodorf, Pugsley Addams, Dick Dastardly, The Universal Remonster, a Regular Dog, Sterling Archer, Car RamRod, the Little Red Hen, Scrappy Doo, Seth Green, Chuck E. Cheese, Mr. Clean, Klaptrap, Vladamir Putin, a Washing Machine, Worf and Link?

MvC2: Wow, this is such a tough choice from all these amazing legends of my childhood :). Such a vast and diverse list of icons who made life special.  But if i had to choose one i would go with the underappreciated humble Mr. Clean. :).  It is so heart warming to see his unrecognized immortal glory amongst this list of heroes.  The bald angel sent to clean all our kitchen appliances with flare. As he cleans grime off of counter tops he peels back a layer of time itself. He opens our hearts with every package of magic erasers.  He distorts the polarity of earth. He is an immortal demi-god and the ads never show his true potential.  He is humble enough to show restraint on his powers. He just smiles and cleans the permenant marker off your cartridges. He created the big bang and the entire milky way galaxy.  He is far more complex than we may ever know. He can manipulate cell structure to break away bacteria and grime. He kills 99.9 percent of germs. He also applies silver body paint and becomes the silver surfer.  :).

The smiling image of Mr. Clean brings a sense of serenity in us all.

H: It's been rumored that you know the answer to an elusive question that has long plagued humanity's collective consciousness. Tell us, MarvelVsCapcom2, finally and definitively, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

MvC2: The physical limits of the wood chuck is one of the most profound aspects of modern philosophy :).  I wish i could have spoken with Aristotle to see what he would make of such a quandary.  The perplexity of it is mind boggling. I bet many of the worlds war were fought because of it.  It's a modern wonder far greater than the great pyramid of giza.  Much like how humans can imagine almost anything aside from a new color. Why can't we know the unknown or develop new figments of the world by imagining them?  The millions of ways it can be thought of alone make it flabbergasting.  What if the wood chuck wasn't a Chuck to begin with? What if it were a Carl?  If the wood chuck could chuck wood i would say that it would chuck the necessary wood need to build an dam.  Which i would estimate around 700 pounds worth per day. But the Wood chucks motives of chucking said wood could be to anger the local bear for amusement.  If such a motive was the case. maybe 20 pounds of wood would be enough to get a laugh as the bear got angry from being harassed.  :D

H: There has recently been a lot of buzz that I just made up around your two forum signatures, involving Shigeru Miyomoto and President Donald Trump. How would a meeting between these two influential figures go down?

MvC2: Trump would do a distasteful hip hop inspired dance to Drake's pop style as it played on his radio and Miyamoto will give him the infamous thumbs down to thumbs up gag he did to Fallon but in reverse switching his thumbs up to a thumbs down slaying his entire existence in one motion.  Trump would than express his deep concerns for the need to build a giant gold wall and make Sony pay for it. A wall so massive that it would keep PS4 from exporting games out of Japan and hault Xbox from distributing games to Japan making Nintendo kings of the global video game trade routes.  Nintendo ships will be built with giant F-15 fighter jets that would patrol shipping barges and keep the coastal video game trade routes nintendo owned. This would be brought to the UN and to the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe who will decline and hault the wall's construction due to PS4's impact on Japanese infrastructure thus causing world war 3.  PS4 with threat of nuclear devestation from North Korea and while being cornered by Russia and the UK would sieze making games thus causing Xbox to attack Nintendo with slanderous ads causing Trump to attack his own country with chemical warfare to destroy xbox, causing him to be impeached and replaced with Bill Clinton who will bring nuclear peace to gaming by releasing the PS2 mini with 50 HD games built in resirecting sony from the brink and dominating the globe again. He would destroy the great wall of nintendo and keep individual game distribution democracy in tact.  :)

H: You added a somehow CIB Gold Nintendo World Championship cartridge to your collection recently. Tell us the exciting story of how you acquired one, which clearly didn't have anything to do with the fact I had started following you the day before and collect NES games!

MvC2: The NWC gold cart came from a secretive trade i made with a very anonymous member of a secret society of collectors who live underground in dimly lit file room somewhere in the Nevada Dessert. One was named DJ Killer Keemstar i think.  I traded him a mint copy of Mary Kate and Ashley's get a clue for gameboy with a legit board.  Their was alot of debating of it's legitimacy and an expert was brought in.  But in the end it was confirmed.  In return i got a CIB copy of NWC 1990 Gold with the prototype box. The Box is all white with a red stamp that says Confidential Prototype cart 1 of 1 which i assume greatly hurts it's value.  I am willing to trade it for Color a Dinosaur if anyone wants to.  :).

H: What is the best home media format? What is the best 80's movie to watch on said best home media format?

MvC2: VHS is the best home media type because the vinyl tape inside of them smells very incredible when aged in the plastic clam shell cases :).   I love VHS tapes very much. The sound of the clunk they make when inserted and the hum of the VHS player spinning it's heads. It's all so magical.  The best movie to watch on VHS is E.T the extraterrestrial.   E.T is so deep and is part of a lot of the media manipulation that happens but E.T was a real extraterrestrial. The reese's peices were invented in the movie but they werent invented by humans at all.  E.T is from a parallel dimension where they had Reese's pieces to begin with.   The same dimension that causes the Mandela effect.  Changes in the time space continuum can alter things in our world. Like the spelling of Berenstain bears when most remember it as Berenstein.   E.T is a demonstration of a cross between two planes of existence. That's why the CGI was so ahead of it's time.  It was never special effects. It was really E.T who graced us in 1982.  Who knows what they did to him :(

H: Sonic and Mario both apply for the same mid-level management job in your moderately successful sea-food restaurant chain. Which one do you hire and why?

MvC2: That is a really good question and a tough business decision to make. :D.   But i think sonic has more flare and youuth, he has pizzazz, he has moxie :).   the slick backed blue fur, the red sneakers. He looks hip and instalikable. He looks like he could run a Coffee spot in Santa Monica and relate with all the surf boarders and graffiti artists.  He looks like he has an Iphone 7 fulled with Imagine Dragons and Paramore.  Mario seems more wholesome and iconic. A staple.  Heritage and old values. Sonic looks like he has been subbed to Leafy for 2 years now. All the teenage millenials will relate with him and the business will flood.  We can release a dish called popcorn fish like popcorn chicken. But if i look at resume.  Mario is a doctor, a painter, professional dancer, plumber, a royal apprentice, an astronaut, racer and a brawler and both of them are multiple time olympic gold medalists.  He is one man for many jobs the restaraunt may need :).  It's so tough. Two star studded illustrious legends.  Mario may have one of the most impressive resumes i have ever seen. But he also seems like he would ask a higher wage.  But i think i would hire Sonic just because he gives more of a millenial flare to the resuraunt, Mario is too PC. Sonic brings edge and youth that will be sure to go viral and fill the seats.  Plus he is very speedy so i wouldn't have to worry about him being late for work.  He also seems more neat and focused on the job.  Mario has to save a princess ever 2 years. His vacation time will be out of this world and Luigi will have to fill in for him.  It will be a PR disaster.  :)

H: How? When? Where? What? Why?

MvC2: By bus, Disney World in Orlando Florida, 2 years, 3 months, 5 days, 2 hours, 16 minutes and 11 seconds from now, a vacation, To meet goofy and give him a hug for protecting me in kingdom hearts 1.  I don't know if goofy understands how much he meant back there with Jafar.  I was done for.  Goofy threw me a hyper potion out of no where.  I can never repay him for that.  I have to at least try.  :).

H: Is morality black and white, or numerous shades of grey? Do the ends justify the means? Is the suffering of a few justifiable for the continued comfort of many? These are the kinds of philosophical questions I would entrust only to you.

MvC2: Morality is a vast and expansive shade of grey :). 50 shades of grey that make up our entire thought process and existence. The ying to the yang and the vast differences of intellectual debate all balled up into one never ending maze with differing variables so complex. Morality is knowledge.  Longed for and precious.  Subjective and inspiring and always so much to know and gain.  Some may say Batman shouldn't kill because no wrong makes a right and killing is evil. But Batman should have killed Joker because Joker has killed many and harmed many.  Killing joker is an act of negative morality and a decision on the dark spectrum of our mind but in turn it would save many lives thus outweighing it's evil for good.   Thus making batman just as responsible for Joker's wrong doings as he himself is because Batman has had chances to kill him.  :D.   The act of bad is moral when it is made to benefit many i think :).  Only in reason though.

H: Who are your top 5 characters you'd put in Super Smash Brothers 8?

MvC2: Mr. Miyamoto, King Boo, Wolf Link, BOTW Zelda, Dr. Wiley,  Godzilla,  Mike Tyson,  Nurse Joy  :D.

H: Those seemed to be 8 choices for SSB5, rather than 5 choices for SSB8, but if you think anyone would turn down more look at portion sizes of American fast food compared to the rest of the world! But now it's time for the real question:

Who's that Pokemon?!

MvC2: United Airlines  :).

(At this point in the interview both MarvelVsCapcom2 and I where forced off the United Airlines flight where the interview was taking place with violence because the flight had been overbooked. They apparently need room for some employees and they busted my skull while MarvelVsCapcom2 yelled in a panic how he was a doctor and had to get back home for patients.)

H: Well, that was crazy! But finally, what are your plans for the future?

MvC2: My plans for the future are to study the diversions and rewiring tactics that have been implemented in modern education institutions "schools" and the inner working of our non humanitarian governments while also trying to balance happiness and love and sanctity in our eco system. :)   I also want to become soley dependant on Soylent dietary shake supplements so i can cut back on my dependence on the wider spectrum of carbon based life forms.  I also want to buy a Color a Dinosaur cart for NES.  Preferably CIB.  I played an emulator and loved it quite a lot.   :)

Thank you for having me on the show. it was such an honor to be here with all of you and to answer all these incredible questions.  May all of you have a great night.   :)

With the interview complete MarvelVsCapcom2 ascended back the heavens to grace us all with his questions once more.

If you or anyone you know would like to be interviewed for VGCNews please contact me via message or visit the VGCNews homepage!
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

indenton

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 10:44:26 am »
alright

kashell

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 10:48:20 am »
Walls o' text everywhere!

But that was fun. I lol'd a few times.

rayne315

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 12:22:31 pm »
holy poop... I read it all... every word and it was just a magical experience. who are you planning on interviewing next? please tell me it will be about how the washing machine got bested by Mr. Clean!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:33:47 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

hexen

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 03:10:38 pm »
holy poop... I read it all... every word and it was just a magical experience. who are you planning on interviewing next? please tell me it will be about how the washing machine got bested by Mr. Clean!

While there is no other star that shines as brightly as MarvelVsCapcom2, I will interview anyone who has a real commitment to answering serious, hard-hitting questions! As stated, just send me a message if you or someone you know wants to be on the VGCNews! I am sure my inbox will be flooded!