Author Topic: SNES Classic  (Read 10734 times)

desocietas

Re: SNES Classic
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 07:11:58 pm »
ah, just read that those ports in the front are actually flaps that hide the actual controller ports.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

spac316

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2017, 07:17:43 pm »
I'm disappointed they won't include DKC 2&3

Are you just disappointed because they left out these two titles ?, I really don't think so me in the other hand am very disappointed because they didn't added to the list some amazing and some rare titles like Demon’s Crest, The Adventures of Batman & Robin, Metal Warriors, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Wild Guns, Knights of the Round, Pocky & Rocky, Chrono Trigger or Earthworm Jim just for mention some of them  >:(

Yeah, all of those would have been nice. Beggars can't choosers I guess.  :-\
Not that I don't already have access to DKC 2&3 anyways.

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2017, 07:20:24 pm »
I'm disappointed they won't include DKC 2&3

Are you just disappointed because they left out these two titles ?, I really don't think so me in the other hand am very disappointed because they didn't added to the list some amazing and some rare titles like Demon’s Crest, The Adventures of Batman & Robin, Metal Warriors, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Wild Guns, Knights of the Round, Pocky & Rocky, Chrono Trigger or Earthworm Jim just for mention some of them  >:(

A number of those were released on non-SNES platforms, too, though, weren't they? Chrono Trigger has been re-released so many times (as has FF 3).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 07:24:09 pm »
I'm disappointed that the NES classic has 30 games and this only has 21 AND they upped the price by $20.

doafan

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2017, 07:26:10 pm »
Yeah, all of those would have been nice. Beggars can't choosers I guess.  :-\
Not that I don't already have access to DKC 2&3 anyways.

Also why the hell they don't include a couple of  Super Famicom games, some titles have been already translated by fans so they don't have to do anything, definitely would love to play Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou if not in a SNES maybe in a Mini SNES, these lazy mothafuckas can go to hell cause the system is capable of run these titles and they know it.

A number of those were released on non-SNES platforms, too, though, weren't they? Chrono Trigger has been re-released so many times (as has FF 3).

That's true but for some grandpas like myself the pure idea of being able to play some of these titles in a SNES or a Mini SNES would bring back tons of awesome memories from our childhoods  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2017, 07:38:32 pm »
Still wish that they'd've made it so the cartridge slot opens up and a person could put an expansion cartridge in there with more games on it.

Ah well, it's not like I'll ever actually see one in the wild.

azure

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2017, 08:33:48 pm »
I'm disappointed that the NES classic has 30 games and this only has 21 AND they upped the price by $20.

At least this one comes with 2 controllers.

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2017, 09:00:45 pm »
Super Famicom Classic was finally revealed and it actually has 4 different games in it taking the place of some others.

https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/06/26/nintendo-classic-mini-super-famicom-announced-japan/

Warmsignal

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2017, 09:39:22 pm »
I wish retailers would limit them one per customer.

soera

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2017, 10:19:10 pm »
Im pretty sure most will limit them.

Are you just disappointed because they left out these two titles ?, I really don't think so me in the other hand am very disappointed because they didn't added to the list some amazing and some rare titles like Demon’s Crest, The Adventures of Batman & Robin, Metal Warriors, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Wild Guns, Knights of the Round, Pocky & Rocky, Chrono Trigger or Earthworm Jim

I am not surprised most of these arent on there. Hell, most of these titles Ive never seen in person or played. A lot of people are sad about Chrono Trigger but as Deso said, its been re-released a few times already.

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2017, 10:38:42 pm »
My only gripe is that Earthbound is getting a release, but Chrono Trigger, a far superior RPG, is not. Also would have liked to see either Sunset Riders or TMNT IV on here. Still this is a solid 9/10 lineup. On a personal level I'd have been happy to see DKC2 on here as well, but am happy to see at least the first one on here.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:22:50 am by bikingjahuty »

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2017, 10:55:06 pm »
No D-Force, no buy

spac316

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2017, 01:23:42 am »
Super Famicom Classic was finally revealed and it actually has 4 different games in it taking the place of some others.

https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/06/26/nintendo-classic-mini-super-famicom-announced-japan/

Yeah, I find it odd that it doesn't include Mother 2 and we get the western version, Earthbound, on ours.

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2017, 02:19:11 am »
Id actually buy this one but im not going to bother looking. Scalpers will just buy them up and ill get frustrated over it so i wont bother. :/

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2017, 03:00:42 am »
Kept active all day trying to see if the pre-order was gonna pop up, but never did, so now I'll probably miss it lol Hopefully it's not just spontaneous when they start taking pre-orders.