Author Topic: ITT: Share the most terrible and humorous deals you find out in the field  (Read 11044 times)

dhaabi

Wow. The seller is really missing out on a larger profit by not listing the item as an auction.

astralsoul

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262351829649

Only $10K for Super Mario 3D World! Totally worth it! I'm so glad they pointed out it's not a Nintendo Selects version because no way I'd pay that much for a Nintendo Selects one! But a first print? Hell yeah!

pzeke

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 07:30:05 pm by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

pzeke

Re: ITT: Share the most terrible and humorous deals you find out in the field
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2020, 02:00:52 pm »
This one isn't exactly video game related, but it's still one heck of listing...

Anybody willing to spend a mil on this lot?

When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.

pzeke

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2020, 12:09:48 pm »
Let me guess, Dr. Evil saying one million dollars, am I right?

Anyway, I came across this listing, which I think is rather sleazy. He isn't charging for shipping, so I guess there's that...

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2020, 01:16:35 pm »

Anyway, I came across this listing, which I think is rather sleazy. He isn't charging for shipping, so I guess there's that...

Wow. Not only is it case only, but the cases are fake too? I can see someone not looking closely and wasting money on that.

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2020, 03:56:48 pm »

Yes sir. It's predictable but you baited me

pzeke

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2020, 07:02:33 pm »
Wow. Not only is it case only, but the cases are fake too? I can see someone not looking closely and wasting money on that.

I would somewhat understand if the covers weren't fake, even if the the cases weren't original; the price would simply just need some adjustment. I've seen other sellers selling reproduction art for games akin to this for other consoles for WAY cheaper.  This one's clearly an opportunistic sleazeball.

Yes sir. It's predictable but you baited me

Yeah, I guess I did.

It's still a funny meme, so no harm.

pzeke

pzeke

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2020, 11:31:54 am »
The whole listing had a shill vibe to it. But either way, whoever won that lot I hope is happy having wasted $200+ on a bunch of pretty common games.

Anyway, here's another for the season...

Anyone willing to skip their mortgage payment...for the next two or three months? I'm sure your bank will understand why.

I find humor in these type of listings where the seller charges an exorbitant amount and then also has a shipping fee to go with the already inflated price.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2020, 04:31:12 pm »
Eh, I dont think someone could pay more than 300$ for a game and think it worth it.
Maybe just the most passional collectors
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

pzeke