Author Topic: Anyone going for a complete set?  (Read 8666 times)

soera

Re: Anyone going for a complete set?
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2018, 04:04:00 am »
I am currently going to a complete NA PS1 set and complete PS1 longbox set.  I have about 850ish ps1 games and about 85 longboxes at the moment.  Lot of filler titles but I like hunting local stores and finding them a couple at a time.  For most other systems, I collect what I want to play.  Saturn might be fun to do a complete set for, and maybe Dreamcast, but we'll see if I'm able to finish the ps1 set.  Hopefully by that point, I will have enough room to display them all!

Send me a list of the PS1 longbox games you are missing. There is a place here that has quite a few of them.

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2018, 08:25:26 pm »
I'm going for a complete NA run of unique Xbox 360 games. I'm not doing a master set, but I do collect some cover variants. I'm down to 2 games, both released in the last month or so. Fifa 19 and Just Dance 2019. Fifa wasn't released in the States, but was released in Mexico from the look of it. I like 360 because it was the console that really got me back into gaming after nearly 20 years away, and nothing is extremely rare or extremely expensive.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2018, 09:55:26 pm »
The only thing I would consider going for a complete set for are game series even then maybe not all versions of certain games for example like Castlevania. I am happy with Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP and not paying a boat-load for for Dracula X or Rondo of Blood

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2018, 11:29:51 pm »
All I need is Jack Bros. for a complete US Virtual Boy set, so I guess I technically am going for one.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2018, 02:24:20 am »
I am currently going to a complete NA PS1 set and complete PS1 longbox set.  I have about 850ish ps1 games and about 85 longboxes at the moment.  Lot of filler titles but I like hunting local stores and finding them a couple at a time.  For most other systems, I collect what I want to play.  Saturn might be fun to do a complete set for, and maybe Dreamcast, but we'll see if I'm able to finish the ps1 set.  Hopefully by that point, I will have enough room to display them all!

Send me a list of the PS1 longbox games you are missing. There is a place here that has quite a few of them.

Will do!

kypherion

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2018, 11:58:46 am »
Once I have more space and more money, I would love to have a PS2 collection. My true dream (for game series) is to own every Castlevania game.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2018, 09:02:42 pm »
Actually going for a complete GameCube set

Currently at 92 games

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2018, 08:55:55 pm »
Currently working on N64 and Wii U. I want as many complete Nintendo sets as I can make.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2018, 05:56:36 pm »
Once I have more space and more money, I would love to have a PS2 collection. My true dream (for game series) is to own every Castlevania game.

I'm friends with a local collector who has a complete NTSC/US PS2 collection; it takes up a huge chunk of his basement. I hope you have a lot of room lol