Author Topic: November 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 9060 times)

maximo310

November 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« on: November 01, 2017, 03:37:30 am »
Post your sweet finds/deals/sick grabs here!

spac316

Re: November 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 10:00:12 pm »
I got WWE 2k17 for PS4 in the mail today.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 12:05:28 am »
First get of November.

Also have this on hold at a pawnshop, as well as a 120GB PS3 Slim

Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 12:03:29 am »
Getting tougher to find physical PC games these days and while normally I'm fine with digital versions, there are games I would like to have physical, even if they have no disc or the disc is superfluous, as it is here with Wolfenstein 2, being that I can just input the steam code from inside and not bother with the disk.  I couldn't even pick this up AT Best Buy, I had to order online, but I'll keep trying to get physical versions until I can't.  Interestingly, this actually came with a double-sided cover on it.  I've never seen that with PC games before.  Sure, it's basically gonna just be what they have for the console version I assume, but that they added it shows that they still care abit about their physical editions.

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 08:15:50 am »
I went hunting for my SS's gifts.  I found nothing on their wishlist, but I wound up buying some stuff for myself

NBA Live 2000 (N64)
NBA In The Zone 99 (N64)
Bottom of the 9th (N64)
Wolfenstein (360)
Amazing Spider-man vs. Kingpin (SCD)

also a manual for Obscure (PS2), maybe I'll find it cheap missing the manual and piece it together.

sworddude

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 04:37:14 pm »
Pretty good weeks nothing to major but still some needed adds.

Mediocre deals

contra lcd sealed 14,50 euro's shipping included

I don't collect lcd's but this is contra and it wasnt expensive by all means.

wonderswan random deal 15 euro's loss all cib very nice shape

one piece
klonoa

Completing my klonoa platform set since one title was released exclusively on the wonderswan very random that has to be said. There is one rpg game but that's not really a klonoa game.

Some small Sega dreamcast deals

maken X cib excellent shape 14 euro's shipped

Street fighter double impact cib excellent shape 27 euro's loss shipped

Small Sega deal cib 30 euro's loss

A very good price for this game in excellent shape, I'll pay some for those ntc exclusives very pleased with this title

mystical fighter 

The good deals

Random deals for free all cib in very nice shape

xbox

sudeki
mech assault

psp

r-type tactics
KOF orochi saga

wii

opoona pretty pleased to cross this one of the list

Gamecube

star wars jedi outcast
geist
summoner pretty hard to find in ukv kinda regret selling it in the past sold for a nice  amount though  glad to find it for cheap once again

DS

big bang mini
turtles 3

PC

planet scape tormented english box version, heard good things about this game + with some other sets that i bought the seller pretty much gave it away

Excellent shape cib plane scape torment

A free sega deal

Hulk cib excellent shape
midnight resistance no manual but box inlay etc in excellent shape these american boxes are pretty much always ex rentals so the boxes in nice shape are hard to find. this was an ex rental but it wasnt used much more importantly the ex rental stickers were on the plastic case

I'll keep it for now but not in the collection just yet.

Ps1 and ps2 deals have been kinda dissapointing as far as personal adds go, than again it is to be expected if you have allot already and hunt on the cheap.

Still pretty pleased with these free adds

point blank 2 box set, kinda has allot, white box for the gun a guncom manual and even an insert for the game wich is a not for resale version, kinda allot to miss

Ghost in the shell cib excellent shape UKV, was kinda shocked how pricy this one has become I always saw it as a 40 euro game tops. Pretty pleased to find this one nonetheless I pretty much never see this game and it was a game that I still wanted.

Cheap Gameboy deals have been really good to me If I didn't have to many games already I would have added some excellent games to the collection

Free adds

All complete in box in excellent shape

lose spare cart adds

smash drive completing my copy
harvest moon
phantasy star collection

Cib in excellent shape

tekken advance
sheep
lady sia
banjo kazooie grunty
earthworm jim 2
gunstar heroes
spider man x-men missing the cart
earthworm jim
bubble ghost love the art

A pretty interesting last find

Some time ago i offered the guy 17 euro's shipped he accepted so I did not give him a higher offer, unfortunately some guy offered a very high amount wich I was not willing to pay, I was cool about it and said if the other seller ever backs out I offer 50 euro's shipped.

Quite Some time later the guy did back out and i got this nice piece of cardboard for 50 euro's shipped

There were more higher offers by other people even when the guy backed out but the seller felt bad that he didn't sell it to me in the first place quite some luck i guess depending on how you look about it since I'm pretty sure many would not spend money on cardboard. it might just be cardboard but at the very least it is a very nice looking piece of cardboard  ;D

A pretty cool promo sign double sided, not a fan of sonic but this game is quite excellent will most definitely be a nice display piece with my megadrive collection very pleased.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:25:55 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

soera

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 01:12:41 pm »
My Wonderful edition of Summon night 6 just arrived. This is, without a doubt, the most impressive limited edition Ive ever witnessed. Every single detail has been thoughtout with amazing results. Just in awe.

soera

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 01:48:25 pm »
Also my Funko POP vinyls of Horizon Zero dawn arrived. Aloy and the Watcher look amazing.

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 02:05:39 pm »
Finds from today:
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix GCN cib 2$
Simpsons Hit & Run GCN players choice
Sonic Heroes players GCN choice
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 Night of the Quinkan GCN
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance GCN cib
Pokemon Channel GCN
Super Mario Sunshine players choice GCN
Grand Theft Auto V Xbox 360 cib
SSX on Tour GCN Manual
Mario Kart Wii cib
Pokemon Battle Revolution Wii
Fortune Street Wii cib 25$
Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360 2.99$
Lego Jurassic World Xbox 360 Xbox 360 cib 2.99$
Ghostbusters Xbox 360 cib 2.99$
Kirbys Epic Yarn Wii cib 1$
Guitar Hero 5 Wii cib 1$
WWE 12 Wii 1$
Pikachu Plushie free

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 02:37:34 pm »
Managed to get a couple uncommon 360 titles in the batch this time around.

360:
Call of Duty 2
Dreamworks Superstar Kartz
Goldeneye Reloaded 007
NBA 2K7
NCAA Football 08
NHL 07
NHL 08

405 titles to go...

Toys to Life:
Wedding Bowser

Card/Board Games:
Legends of the Hidden Temple

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 11:03:11 pm »
Picked up Alien Hominid for $13, dont think its too bad of a deal.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 01:38:09 pm »

A pretty interesting last find

Some time ago i offered the guy 17 euro's shipped he accepted so I did not give him a higher offer, unfortunately some guy offered a very high amount wich I was not willing to pay, I was cool about it and said if the other seller ever backs out I offer 50 euro's shipped.

Quite Some time later the guy did back out and i got this nice piece of cardboard for 50 euro's shipped

There were more higher offers by other people even when the guy backed out but the seller felt bad that he didn't sell it to me in the first place quite some luck i guess depending on how you look about it since I'm pretty sure many would not spend money on cardboard. it might just be cardboard but at the very least it is a very nice looking piece of cardboard  ;D

A pretty cool promo sign double sided, not a fan of sonic but this game is quite excellent will most definitely be a nice display piece with my megadrive collection very pleased.

Nice Sign.

I Finally have a WII U.

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 01:45:28 pm »
Got the Mario Odessey system bundle when that came out, and yesterday I picked up an Orange 64 with controller. I'm super happy as I've wanted one since I was ten years old.

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 12:31:29 am »
I FINALLY got Skullgirls in the mail from LRG after about a year I believe. Lunar guide was a thrift store find for $5, and DKC2, Quake 3, and Xavious were from a local swap meet of collectors.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:41:19 am by bikingjahuty »

maximo310

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 01:09:44 am »
Finds from last month:

Amazon:
Shantae :Half-Genie Hero Risky Beats Edition ( new, Wii U)- free after promo codes
Columns ( CIB, Genesis) -$3.50

Ebay:
Sonic Gems Collection ( GC, CIB) -$17.88
Oopona (Wii,CIB) -$20

Gamestop:
Steamworld Collection (Wii U, CIB)- $13.49
Wasteland 2: Directors Cut ( PC, CIB) $0.97

Gameplay
Ridge Racer Type 4 (CIB, PS1) -$2.95

Most of my finds this month were non-gaming related, as a number of deals just fell through, including GS retro stuff in store not matching online prices which was a major bummer. Thrift stores have been incredibly dry this last month, while GW's near me raise all game prices to $6 each.....smh