Author Topic: VGCollect Secret Santa 2017 Loot Thread!  (Read 6173 times)

telly

Re: VGCollect Secret Santa 2017 Loot Thread!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2017, 07:05:54 pm »
One of us! One of us!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2017, 12:18:19 am »
Dear VGCollect,

As I enter day 4, I have come to conclusion that I am only doing this not so much to open in X-mas but rather to show I can resist and to stick it to Telly cuz he started #peerpressure along with his cronies. Therefore I will continue despite that supply of rations which are quickly depleting and I think I lost 10 pounds since yesterday. I may have to start eating my journal. #resit

DROAA

telly

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 12:30:51 am »
#peerpressure #oneofus #tootsierolls

;)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 12:43:17 am »
#peerpressure #oneofus #tootsierolls

;)

I curse you #resistance

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2017, 08:30:29 am »
As I enter day 4, I have come to conclusion that I am only doing this not so much to open in X-mas but rather to show I can resist and to stick it to Telly cuz he started #peerpressure along with his cronies.

DROAA

I resent the fact that you think I'm Telly's Crony.  If anything, he is my minion

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2017, 12:18:05 am »
Dear VGCollect,

Day 5 and I seem to have created a rift as turf did not take it very well that I called him a cronie to telly. As a result I may have found a crack to break the group from within and continue #resistance and not give into #peerpressure. On a serious note, I woke up with a pain in my lower back and didnt sleep well the previous night. Good news is that in the morning I have my last exam for the semester and no classes for atleast a month after this which is nice.

DROAA

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2017, 08:28:05 am »
Dear VGCollect,

Day 5 and I seem to have created a rift as turf did not take it very well that I called him a cronie to telly. As a result I may have found a crack to break the group from within and continue #resistance and not give into #peerpressure. On a serious note, I woke up with a pain in my lower back and didnt sleep well the previous night. Good news is that in the morning I have my last exam for the semester and no classes for atleast a month after this which is nice.

DROAA
I mean... how do you know peer pressure is bad until you try it?

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2017, 10:12:12 am »

Dear VGCollect,

DROAA

Because that's how wars are started.

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2017, 10:57:37 am »

Dear VGCollect,

DROAA

Are you sure?  That doesn't sound right.  You have any sources to refute that claim?

I'm just saying... you're escalating conflict from a simple question to all out war, sounds more like this anti-peer pressure movement is what starts wars.

I think maybe we need to de-escalate and just open all the boxes.

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2017, 01:20:04 pm »

Dear VGCollect,

DROAA

Are you sure?  That doesn't sound right.  You have any sources to refute that claim?

I'm just saying... you're escalating conflict from a simple question to all out war, sounds more like this anti-peer pressure movement is what starts wars.

How do I know this isn't a trap and my box isn't set to explode? This one of use mentality makes me believe there needs to be a sacrifice

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2017, 01:26:46 pm »

Dear VGCollect,

DROAA

How do I know this isn't a trap and my box isn't set to explode? This one of use mentality makes me believe there needs to be a sacrifice
This level of paranoia and distrust is not what the Secret Santa season is all about.  It's about gift giving... and opening boxes.

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2017, 01:44:48 pm »

Dear VGCollect,

DROAA

This level of paranoia and distrust is not what the Secret Santa season is all about.  It's about gift giving... and opening boxes.

What if I told you that all of this was a distraction to burn it all down? What if I said that I need to sign a release form to open the box? Or what if I told that I decided fuck it? Im officially done with the semester so why no open after I get out of work tonight

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2017, 01:50:59 pm »

Dear VGCollect,

DROAA
Is this text small enough to sneak in subliminal messaging?

What if I told you that all of this was a distraction to burn it all down? What if I said that I need to sign a release form to open the box? Or what if I told that I decided fuck it? Im officially done with the semester so why no open after I get out of work tonight
Again, kind of dark and not the proper tone of the Secret Santa season.  Weird that you would need to sign a form to open the box.  Yes, you should definitely open all the boxes.

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2017, 01:59:38 pm »

Dear VGCollect,

DROAA

Again, kind of dark and not the proper tone of the Secret Santa season.  Weird that you would need to sign a form to open the box.  Yes, you should definitely open all the boxes.

Ok time to come back down to earth. I originally wanted to open it on Xmas but I gots to know!! But after I got done finishing with my last exam and chilling before heading into my car and go run an errand, I figured just do it. Wont make a difference when I open it really and yes it took a dark turn. If anything it was going to get darker as the days went on. But I'll stop and maybe post as soon as tonight.

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2017, 02:12:14 pm »

Dear VGCollect,

Day 5 and I seem to have fallen for the peer pressure brought upon me by Ignition365. As a result I will be opening all of the boxes and fail my #resistance and give into #peerpressure. Almost time to open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.  Open all the boxes.

DROAA

Yes, it appears it is small enough that you could subliminal message me into opening all the boxes
Excellent.  Let Secret Santa consume you.  Open all the boxes.  *bwahahahahahahahaha*

I have fallen for the trap and my box will be opened? This one of use mentality makes me believe there needs to be a sacrifice... the sacrifice being my box... which I will open.

Ok time to come back down to earth. I originally wanted to open it on Xmas but I gots to know!! But after I got done finishing with my last exam and chilling before heading into my car and go run an errand, I figured just do it. Wont make a difference when I open it really and yes it took a dark turn. If anything it was going to get darker as the days went on. But I'll stop and maybe post as soon as tonight.
Nice.  Look forward to seeing what you got.