Author Topic: Xbox One Exclusives  (Read 2851 times)

Xbox One Exclusives
« on: January 25, 2018, 10:06:47 pm »
I broke down and ordered an Xbox One S today and was wondering if there was a definitive list of physical exclusives for the console anywhere.

arkaneer

Re: Xbox One Exclusives
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 02:53:01 am »
I find the exclusive lists on Gematsu quite good :

https://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one

It tells you if they are timed exclusives, full exclusives, console exclusives etc.

You can filter out the ones you don't want by clicking on the underlined bits at the top.

It's depressing reading for Xbox when you bring up the PS4 list after!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 02:57:46 am by arkaneer »

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 11:58:41 am »
God, what a sad, sad list.

I still want an XBONE someday, but this list of exclusives pretty much ensures I won't spend over $50 for one. Half the reason I want one is because of RARE Replay.

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 12:22:17 pm »
only 29 retail game exclusive to xbox? just ps4's upcoming list is longer than Xbox's upcoming and released games list... hell the switch has almost equal exclusive list in less than a years time..
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 12:56:35 pm »
Tell me about it. I got screwed this generation between getting an XBox One and Wii U. Picked the dead last places this generation. And I don't have the money to run out and buy a Switch or PS4.

But soon all XBox exclusives will be available at release on Game Pass (as well as all the other games already on it). Pay $10, and you get a helluva deal.

If that succeeds, then like Netflix's exclusive content, XBox exclusive content will become much more important.

athmaus

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 02:11:54 pm »
Rare reply is fun!

Sunset Overdrive was goofy.  I jsut picked up ReCore for a couple bucks, it is intersting, but not loving it as of yet.

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 06:10:14 pm »
I specifically ordered the Xbox One for the exclusives, I will only be buying games for it if the game isnt available on any other console. Looks like with how small the list is, it might be possible for me to complete that subset.

arkaneer

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 05:12:08 am »
If you filter the search to only include the full exclusives (ie can only be played on an Xbone), the list is as follows :

Upcoming
[Pending] Natsuki Chronicle (Qute)
[Pending] Shooting Love Trilogy (Triangle Service)
[Pending] Yomi wo Saku Hana (Experience)

Released
[Import] Azito x Tatsunoko Legends (Hamster)
Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft)
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Microsoft)
Halo 5: Guardians (Microsoft)
Powerstar Golf (Microsoft)
Rare Replay (Microsoft)
Sunset Overdrive (Microsoft)

What are they thinking!!

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 11:52:41 am »
I understand that it is not a true exclusive if it is on PC too, but for most people I know (not hardcore gamers) they treat all the games not available on other consoles to be exclusives due to higher cost associated with keeping up to date with PC gaming.

I was always curious how well the Xbox games sell on pc. Most of my friends who play PC exclusively could care less about the Xbox games and most of my friends who do like them would rather play on a Xbox One X.

If you filter the search to only include the full exclusives (ie can only be played on an Xbone), the list is as follows :

Upcoming

Released
Rare Replay (Microsoft)

What are they thinking!!
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

telly

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 12:19:27 pm »
One physical Xbox One exclusive game that is not on that list: Ori and the Blind Forest

It's on PC too, but if you want it physical for Xbox One, highly recommended
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 04:13:15 pm »
One physical Xbox One exclusive game that is not on that list: Ori and the Blind Forest

I will have to check that one out. For the purposes of my collection I'm considering that one of the xbox exclusives. I'm counting anything that cannot be played on PlayStation or Nintendo consoles. PC doesnt count for me since i dont "collect" for it.

maximo310

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 03:35:12 am »
I'm not sure if Shooting Love Trilogy will get released at this rate, due to the company going bankrupt a few years ago, and I'd suscept that Natsuki Chronicle will get a PC or PS4 release given how the shmups niche base has moved to those platforms this generation, and how the og release of Raiden V only sold 2k copies total.

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2018, 12:09:26 pm »

Upcoming

Released
Rare Replay (Microsoft)

What are they thinking!!
Two of those are collections of previously released games too..

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 06:57:55 pm »

I'm really excited about this. Yet another reason to get excited about owning an XBONE, albeit a very small reason in the grand scheme of things.

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 09:46:29 am »

They also list The Flame and The Flood as a download exclusive, but it's available on PS4 now (both download & physical from Limited Run.)

Basically, be sure to do a quick bit of research on any specific titles you're interested in, since the info isn't 100% accurate. Still handy, though- didn't realize the Hello Neighbor physical disc was exclusive.