Author Topic: I think Sony hates me ...  (Read 1141 times)

soera

I think Sony hates me ...
« on: March 07, 2018, 01:10:18 am »
... to have money.

This thing is absolutely stunning. I had to go and pre-order one asap.

arkaneer

Re: I think Sony hates me ...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 05:15:12 am »
... to have money.

This thing is absolutely stunning. I had to go and pre-order one asap.

Oh lord...that is a thing of beauty! Might check if it's available in the UK...

And looking at your collection, now wonder you think Sony hates you! That must be getting close to a full PS4 collection so far?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:17:18 am by arkaneer »

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 06:22:08 am »
That is a glorious console @soera. I hope you do complete your PS4 collection :)
I haven't even played on a PlayStation 4  yet.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 08:16:16 am »
I preordered one too, we'll see if I stick with it.

tripredacus

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 09:53:04 am »
Doesn't Japan get more special edition consoles than we do? (Do you buy all of those too?)

soera

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 11:35:27 am »
I dont buy a lot of the Japanese ones. They are mostly just black consoles with plain black controllers with just a HDD cover with a design on it.

tripredacus

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 12:09:10 pm »
Do they use tampograph printing or are these special consoles just a label?

hexen

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 12:30:14 pm »
You own 16 PS4s... Sony may be an enabler, but I think you have a very real, deep-seeded hate for currency. I hate to be the one the one to prod... but did a $100 bill touch you inappropriately when you where a child?
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 02:20:26 pm »
Did you end up picking up the Monster Hunter Worlds PS4? It was pretty nice, and my bf is kicking himself for not waiting longer before buying me a PS4 Pro for Christmas (he bought it for me so that we could play MHW together).

Most of the console variants I'm ok without, but if the translucent controllers drop in price more, I might end up snagging those.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 02:34:07 pm »
Do they use tampograph printing or are these special consoles just a label?

Its a print. I have the cover for the DQ Builders version.

You own 16 PS4s... Sony may be an enabler, but I think you have a very real, deep-seeded hate for currency. I hate to be the one the one to prod... but did a $100 bill touch you inappropriately when you where a child?

Well, I told myself if I didnt think about it, it wasnt real. But yeah ... its a tragedy and Im in agony from it!

Did you end up picking up the Monster Hunter Worlds PS4? It was pretty nice, and my bf is kicking himself for not waiting longer before buying me a PS4 Pro for Christmas (he bought it for me so that we could play MHW together).

Most of the console variants I'm ok without, but if the translucent controllers drop in price more, I might end up snagging those.

I did get that one! I was going back and forth on the JP one then the US one got announced. It was half the price, the game was our region, and I could get it the day it came out. Win - win - win.

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 03:54:28 pm »
The only PS4 I wish I had was the Metal Gear Solid 5 one, even if it isn't a Pro.  Simple, but I love the look of the red and gold.