Author Topic: Complete Collections For Certain Series  (Read 1651 times)

Complete Collections For Certain Series
« on: March 31, 2018, 01:13:47 am »
Is anyone else going for a complete game series? Im personally going for a complete USA game collection including variants for the Tomb series and the Assassin's Creed series, and any imports i find ill pick up and nib games ill try and get as well and then look for a lose copy. Im also looking for accessories like the Tomb Raider controller and the Tomb Raider memory card.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:55:21 am by pacgamer89 »

Re: Complete Collections For Certain Series
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 12:02:42 pm »
I would like to someday own every release of Shenmue and Shenmue 2, which I have most of them, but it would be nice to own the others as well.

It isn't for a series specifically, but I've also been going for a complete Namco Guncon big box collection for a while. I currently have every North American Guncon and Guncon 2 big box except Point Blank 3, which I ironically owned as a kid, but no more sadly. I would also like to get the PS3 Guncon big boxes of which I think Time Crisis 4 is the only one.

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 12:18:59 am »
how many releases of them are there?

dreama1

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 06:04:20 am »
how many releases of them are there?
I saw someone collecting every Dragon ball game. However a more visually aesthetically pleasing collection would probably be all the mega man releases or dragon quest. 

azure

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 10:53:25 am »
Finished my complete NA Fire Emblem collection last year, and I'm very close to finishing my NA Shin Megami Tensei collection as well. Can't think of any other sets I'd care about, I tend to end up owning every game in a series if I like it enough anyway.

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 11:26:29 am »
Me? I have the entire every golf game made by EA Sports from the first till Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2013 but nothing beyond that point of the series. Not only on PS2, but PS1, Sega Genesis and PlayStation 3 also.

I also have the Halo Series but I don't have the needed patch for the second and first game on OG Xbox

I picked up the golf games vary cheap since obviously not too many players even play golf in which reminds me to play Golf today.

Great thread :)
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 11:58:09 am »
It's funny how you don't realize how many variants there are for a game until you start trying to find them all.

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 05:34:05 pm »
I plan on owning every Kirby game ever at some point, since I'm just that loyal to it

Id like to do that for the Mother series too, but that's a bit more on the expensive side

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 12:27:00 am »
Im also looking for accessories like the Tomb Raider controller and the Tomb Raider memory card.

I actually own the Tomb Raider memory card. Still in the original packaging and everything. A roommate got it for me back in the day and I've kept it stored away with some other stuff. Don't really want to get rid of it, but I've never seen anyone else mention it.

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 08:09:23 am »
I did this with a few franchises, but the ones I know for sure I went out of my way to do so was Wild ARMS and Timesplitters.