Author Topic: Total Recall (2012)  (Read 5524 times)

darko

Total Recall (2012)
« on: April 01, 2012, 11:55:39 pm »
So I finally watched the preview for the remake that comes out this summer. All I can say is I better see a girl with 3 titties or else!

scott

Re: Total Recall (2012)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 01:32:38 am »
Seconded.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

killerchameleon

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 08:31:41 am »
Nooo Nooo they have to one up on the old movie we need to see four now, better yet why not just throw in a six pack of breast.

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 09:06:47 am »
Although I agree that they need to out do the original what they need is more 3 boobed women not a woman with more than 3 boobs. How about a little 3 boob on 3 boob action?

foxhack

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 02:29:52 pm »
So I'm guessing nobody here's read "We Can Remember It For You Wholesale", the original short story by Philip K. Dick that the movie was based upon?

Total Recall, the Arnie movie, is completely made up. The only things they have in common are Rekall and aliens. That doesn't make it a bad movie, but just... eh. :p

htimreimer

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 02:34:11 pm »
Total Recall 2012 Official Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMhADqlPYg

amauriel

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 03:04:40 pm »
@foxhack: I love Philip K. Dick. You notice, I haven't commented on this thread until now.

His books always seem to get the short straw when it comes to movie adaptions. Even Blade Runner, which is fantastic, is a shadow when compared to Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

foxhack

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 07:50:19 pm »
I saw the trailer, and... well... it looks okay. But there didn't seem to be any shots of Mars. Plus the Rekall offices... it just doesn't work if it's not a corporate entity of some sort, ya know? And that bit where he takes out the cops... ugh.

I'm sure it'll be a decent movie, but they should've named it differently.

darko

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 07:53:48 pm »
I saw the trailer, and... well... it looks okay. But there didn't seem to be any shots of Mars. Plus the Rekall offices... it just doesn't work if it's not a corporate entity of some sort, ya know? And that bit where he takes out the cops... ugh.

I'm sure the movie will be horrible and completely stray from the original. I'm just going to watch it for fun, when completely expecting it to be okay at best.

scott

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 08:31:31 pm »

I'm sure the movie will be horrible and completely stray from the original. I'm just going to watch it for fun, when completely expecting it to be okay at best.

He's just hopeful for tri-boobies. ;)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

darko

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 08:50:32 pm »
He's just hopeful for tri-boobies. ;)

And they better be real this time or I'm throwing my drink at the screen and storming out of the theater!

madmax

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 01:26:16 am »
Kate Beckinsale...It's going to be good :D