Author Topic: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon  (Read 723 times)

kypherion

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
« on: May 31, 2018, 04:42:03 pm »
Anybody play this game yet? Not finished but from what I've played it's a great game.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

Re: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 04:44:14 pm »
I'm still waiting on my keys.  Don't really have any interest in playing on Steam.

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 04:47:11 pm »
Yep.  It's pretty fun.  Anyone who digs Castlevania 1 or 3 will like this one.  It's not nearly as hard as those games were.  Beat it in about 2 hrs on my 1st run.

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 04:54:12 pm »
It's a pretty good game.  I beat it once and I'm slowly going through what is essentially New Game + and then I might try a no ally run, which sounds crazy hard.  I don't exactly love the NES gameplay, it's not bad, it's just really stiff to get use to.  The games visuals and music are real good though.  Some of the boss designs in particular are real fun.

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 04:57:21 pm »
Also waiting on my switch key from the kickstarter, has anyone seen any updates?

azure

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 05:21:50 pm »
It's on the shorter side, but I had quite a bit of fun with it. Feels like a classic Castlevania game through and through. Sprite work is on point as well.

sworddude

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 06:11:55 pm »
Not a fan of indi games but this one looks very nice I have to say
Your Stylish Sword Master!