Author Topic: Interest Check - PS2 Games for Xbox Versions  (Read 1214 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Interest Check - PS2 Games for Xbox Versions
« on: June 05, 2018, 12:53:42 pm »
READ LAST POST FOR THE PS2/XBOX POST!!!

So I have a few low-value items that I really don't want or need and thought maybe a trade would be the best use for them, if anyone was interested in them:

-PS2 Component Cable (third-party, brand-new, only opened and tested)

-Samurai Warriors: State of War (PSP) - Disc/casing Only. Outer casing looks a little scratched, the disc itself is fine, though. It is tested and works without any stuttering or anything that I saw.

-Sega Dreamcast Web Browser 2.0 (some scratches, released with an issue of Official Dreamcast Magazine)

-Sky Shark (NES, Cartridge Only) SOLD

-Dead Rising (XBox 360, Platinum Hits Edition)

-Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (XBox 360)

-The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (GBA, Cartridge Only)

-Tetris NES Manual (Nintendo version, has a number written in white-out on it, possibly from being from a rental copy)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:51:17 pm by burningdoom »

Re: BurningDoom's Trading Zone
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 02:36:51 pm »
I'd be interested in Sky Shark, although I'm not sure I have much for trade, at least not in the way of video games. I have some Yoyos I could trade you though lol! Would you be up for selling?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 02:49:45 pm »
I'd be interested in Sky Shark, although I'm not sure I have much for trade, at least not in the way of video games. I have some Yoyos I could trade you though lol! Would you be up for selling?

Yeah, sure, I'd sell.

$6 shipped, if you want it.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 03:11:38 pm »
$6 shipped, if you want it.

Sending you a PM.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 04:52:32 pm »
Sky Shark sold

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Interest Check - PS2 Games for Xbox Versions
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 12:42:35 pm »
Looking to see if there's any interest in wanting my PS2 games for their Xbox counterparts.

I want to try and get as many multiplatform releases as I can for the original Xbox rather than PS2. And I know PS2 is the more popular system, so I thought maybe someone might be interested in doing this.

For example, I have Spider-Man 1, 2, & 3 on PS2. I'd be willing to trade those straight over for their Xbox counterparts. (I have more than that, but before I post pics or a list, I want to see if anyone is interested.)

If interested, please post a reply below indicating as such, if so, I'll post a list of what of I've got or pics.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:45:32 pm by burningdoom »