Author Topic: Are you satisfied with your game collection?  (Read 2187 times)

kypherion

Re: Are you satisfied with your game collection?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 03:13:55 pm »
No. I'm always looking to increase it. I'm definitely more satisfied with it now than perhaps three years ago, but it's not nearly the size or coolness I would like it to be at.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 03:21:16 pm »
Finally reached over 1,000 items this year.

Overall I am satisfied.

Collecting anything this gen or next seems pointless now that everything is released unfinished.

I’ll keep collecting a larger amount of past gens and a small amount of current gen.

azure

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2018, 03:55:26 pm »
I'm definitely satisfied with what I have. There are always new games releasing though, so it's an endless cycle right now it seems.

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 04:32:45 am »
No, I would love more physical PC games with the game on disc and without requiring some extra platform like Steam, but PC games rarely get physical releases anymore and even if they do they are usually just a Steam code in a box. I refuse to pay for a digitally distributed game and I obviously like physical copies but PC is my favorite platform which happens to be the platform that popularized digital distribution and pretty much all PC gamers these days are fine with throwing money away to Steam or GOG which sucks for me.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2018, 12:28:04 pm »
That a pretty interesting question. Does it have to do with burn out or are we just happy with what we have?
I’m satisfied. I’d be happy with no more retro games; but at the same time, I’m always looking.
I’m happy, but I guess I’m a glutton.