Author Topic: The most wanted for your collection  (Read 3272 times)

pizzasafari

Re: The most wanted for your collection
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2018, 05:57:44 pm »
I'm kinda shocked that an extra large pepperoni pizza isn't your first priority  :o
Who are you and have you done to pizzasafari

;)

shfan

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 06:58:19 pm »
Tombi!/Tomba 1 & 2 would probably be the ones I'd like most, not only are they related to the Wonderboy games in play style, they're quite hard to get hold of (and now cost a lot to buy in the collectorsphere) which makes me want to get them before they spike too much. I only hope they come into stock in the online store where I have credit.

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2018, 02:03:27 am »
A little known import called Psychic Assassin Taromaru for the Sega Saturn. The game is essentially what would happen if Shinobi and Castlevania had a baby. only problem is its very rare and sells for $500+ typically. As awesome and amazing as the game looks I have my doubts that I'll ever buy it.

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2018, 01:31:54 pm »
Bubble Bobble dedicated arcade machine. They're fairly uncommon.

armani

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 01:24:39 pm »
Doom, Duke Nukem II, System Shock 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, Shadow Warrior, and the Apogee boxed PC games are ones I want the most.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:26:31 pm by dickkickem »

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 06:14:22 pm »
Doom, Duke Nukem II, System Shock 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, Shadow Warrior, and the Apogee boxed PC games are ones I want the most.

Duke Nukem 3D Atomic edition is better than Duke Nukem 3D it includes more levels.

Have you ever thought of getting the 7 expansion packs for Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition, all boxed?

1: Duke It Out In DC
2: Duke Nukem Caribbean Life's A Beach
3: Duke Nukem Nuclear Winter
4: Duke Nukem Extreme
5: Duke Zone 1 & 2
6: Duke Nukem Assault

If you buy any copy of Duke Nukem 3D or Atomic Edition it automatically comes with Duke Nukem 1 episode 1-3 and Duke Nukem II full version
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:15:53 pm by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)