Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 106168 times)

So LRG are releasing Shadowgate for PS4 which i definitely want  :)

Unfortunately the game isn't completable in terms of trophies/achievement and this game has been out for just over a year now and there is no word on a patch as of yet.

I really wish that LRG would do a bit more research into the games they're releasing to make sure that they work before printing them  :(

Flashback2012

Unfortunately the game isn't completable in terms of trophies/achievement and this game has been out for just over a year now and there is no word on a patch as of yet.

I really wish that LRG would do a bit more research into the games they're releasing to make sure that they work before printing them  :(

I thought that's how it was supposed to be? Like, they wouldn't put a physical release out unless it was bug-free and all DLC was available. I might be wrong on that.  :P

Also, what the ever loving hell is up with them trying to charge $40 for the regular edition of Chex Quest HD and $150 for the CE?!? They have lost their damn minds!  :o

I thought that's how it was supposed to be? Like, they wouldn't put a physical release out unless it was bug-free and all DLC was available. I might be wrong on that.  :P

Also, what the ever loving hell is up with them trying to charge $40 for the regular edition of Chex Quest HD and $150 for the CE?!? They have lost their damn minds!  :o
It's not Chex Quest HD btw.  It's the original Chex Quest.  Chex Quest HD is coming this summer.

Also, LRG don't give a fuck about complete releases.  They just want dat money

Flashback2012

It's not Chex Quest HD btw.  It's the original Chex Quest.  Chex Quest HD is coming this summer.

Also, LRG don't give a fuck about complete releases.  They just want dat money

Oof. Damn...that's even worse. Hard pass on that one then. I could swear I've found that disc at HPB in the past.  :P

As for LRG and releases, guess I was wrong.  ;)