Author Topic: Limited and Obscure releases  (Read 114631 times)

Re: Limited and Obscure releases
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 10:12:51 pm »
Hard Copy Games announced their third release: Lichtspeer (PS4)

Still hasn't sold a single game yet though.

Mystery Game announced to be Bastion.  Open preorder for 30 days.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:16:33 am by ignition365 »

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2018, 12:37:37 am »
As the person who abandoned the Play-Asia thread, I greatly appreciate the work you've put into this ignition.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 02:29:31 am »
Snagged Severed today, was really happy that one got a physical.  One of my favorite vita games.

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 08:05:32 am »
Rabi-Ribi has been delayed, so I removed it from the lineup quote box.

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2018, 08:33:51 am »
The final batch of Ruiner goes up on sale next Tuesday on Special Reserve Games new website.

LRG will be announcing by the end of tomorrow, allegedly, the game that will go up for sale on the 10th alongside Phantom Breaker now that Rabi-Ribi has been delayed.  (Likely delayed until October).

argyle

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2018, 09:59:49 am »
Not sure that it 100% fits here but it will probably be of interest to ppl who frequent this thread - Home Sweet Home, a Korean horror game, will get a physical release that's exclusive to Gamestop in October. It will be $29.99. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2018, 10:11:38 am »
Not sure that it 100% fits here but it will probably be of interest to ppl who frequent this thread - Home Sweet Home, a Korean horror game, will get a physical release that's exclusive to Gamestop in October. It will be $29.99.

Good to know! Retailer exclusives are handy for me know about.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2018, 04:16:29 pm »
Late Shift announced as Rabi-Ribi replacement for August 10th.

I'll try to start building some stuff for Gamestop exclusives.  If you are interested...  Bendy and the Ink Machine is up for preorder at Gamestop on Switch as a GS exclusive.

argyle

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2018, 04:27:18 pm »
Late Shift announced as Rabi-Ribi replacement for August 10th.

I'll try to start building some stuff for Gamestop exclusives.  If you are interested...  Bendy and the Ink Machine is up for preorder at Gamestop on Switch as a GS exclusive.

Nice...actually, it looks like it's coming to all 3 systems, and all 3 are GS exclusives. There's a Switch tax on this one, $29.99 vs $19.99 on the PS4/XBOne. I'll be grabbing this one for PS4 because my wife has been wanting to play this game ever since we saw some footage of the PC version last year, and she likes to play on her own consoles. ;)  If I'm adding another game to Oct, I'd just as soon save the $10 anyway.  ;D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2018, 04:43:19 pm »
To add to that, just saw that GameTrust has a new game up for preorder... Star Child.

Also added Leadman games (Salt and Sanctuary for Switch) and Dispatch games.  Plan to try and maybe add Badland Games, Perp Games, and Soedesco (Absolute insane amount of titles)

Speaking of which... Salt and Sanctuary - Drowned Tome edition launches at retail for Switch on October 30th.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 05:04:12 pm by ignition365 »

soera

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2018, 01:17:01 am »
I have a big list of all the PS4 stuff if you want to use it. I considered doing my list here originally but Playstation Age seemed more appropriate.

http://playstationage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=1&catid=99&threadid=173107

I think Im going to also add a Soedesco section.

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2018, 08:03:34 am »
I have a big list of all the PS4 stuff if you want to use it. I considered doing my list here originally but Playstation Age seemed more appropriate.

http://playstationage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=1&catid=99&threadid=173107

I think Im going to also add a Soedesco section.
I'll sift through it and try to merge some of that info into my post.

soera

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2018, 10:31:20 am »
I added a Soedesco section a few posts in. Basically the first entire page is mine with different stuff on each post.

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2018, 11:25:25 am »
August 24th PS4/PS Vita game is a tower defense game.

Slime Rancher and Long Dark from Skybound Games up for preorder on Amazon.

Salt and Sanctuary (NS) up on Amazon and Gamestop from Leadman Games.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:52:25 pm by ignition365 »

desocietas

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2018, 02:33:06 pm »
Oh yeah, speaking of Amazon, Gravity Rush Remastered was Amazon-exclusive.

I'm not sure if it counts, but there were other weird ones that you could only get through Amazon because of how the publisher decided to distribute it... Items like Natsume's River City Rival Showdown, I think...?

I realize that's getting into the nitty gritty though of retailer exclusives, and that's a major pain. But I know I had originally missed Xenoblade Chronicles back in the day because I didn't know it was Gamestop-exclusive, and I'm sure others had missed out on Gravity Rush Remastered.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:38:38 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas