Author Topic: Limited and Obscure releases  (Read 114445 times)

Re: Limited and Obscure releases
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2019, 01:32:58 pm »
Play-asia announced that Death Road to Canada will go up for sale this week for PS4 and NS.

LRG also announced Stikbold for PS4 on sale March 29th.

LRG announced Project LUX on sale March 27th for PSVR.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:29:23 pm by ignition365 »

argyle

« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2019, 01:07:13 am »
What? Man, you're killin' me Play Asia!!!

....awww, c'mere you. I can't stay mad at you!!!
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

argyle

« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2019, 05:53:41 am »
Super Rare Games sent me this in an email yesterday:

On the subject of the 15th game, we will be announcing it next week. This is an indie game that I consider to be a hidden gem. The artwork on the front cover is absolutely stunning and think it will be something people will be very happy to have on their shelves. It's an RPG but from a sub-genre we haven't explored before. The narrative in this title is very rich and it has been on the Switch for a while in digital form.

Anyone have any guesses?

They also said they're going to be increasing their print runs for future games from 3-4k to 4-6k, so that's good.

Oh, and Strictly Limited will be putting up Raging Justice for the PS4 & Switch this Sunday.
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

Flashback2012

« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2019, 06:24:14 pm »
Looks like LRG pulled a fast one on the 6PM batch. They added in some enamel pins that weren't listed during the 10AM run. They modified the Mega Bundle to include these pins and upped the price accordingly. It doesn't bother me that they want to sell the pins (IMO they're overpriced and then some) but they should have made a 2nd Mega Bundle with the pins added and left the original Mega Bundle up for those who have no desire to buy the pins but don't want to have 4 separate windows up to get all of the games from the bundle.  :P

« Reply #214 on: April 02, 2019, 02:20:02 pm »
I was on an internet blackout of sorts yesterday because April Fools sucks.  Limited Rare Games allegedly released Poop Slinger for PS4.  The whole debacle looked and sounded like a scam.  Their website is down and gone now, but if you had it cached you can actually still place an order.

Limited Run Games however put out Glittermitten Grove/Frog Fractions 2 for PC.

Limited Run Games announced Dragon Fantasy Book 1 and Forma.8 for PS4/PS Vita going on sale this Friday.

LRG also announced that Super Mutant Alien Assault for PS4 is cancelled due to the fact that the devs won't fix the trophy bug.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 02:21:27 pm by ignition365 »

« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2019, 02:29:11 pm »
Red Art Games announced Oure for PS4

Play Asia announced Furwind for PS4/Vita

Super Rare Games announced Lone Wolf for Switch

LRG announced The First Tree for PS4 and Giga Wrecker Alt for Switch and PS4.

telly

« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2019, 02:40:55 pm »
Spelunky should be coming through soon so looking forward to that!
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #217 on: April 12, 2019, 08:59:28 am »
Super Rare announced a slew of games  Toki Tori 1+2, Rive, EarthLock, Wulverblade, and Darkside Detective.

LRG announced Alone with you for PS4/PS Vita for next week to go alongside Nurse Love Syndrome.  LRG also confirmed they are doing a physical release of Vall-hallA on Switch and PS4 at some point this year.

Hard Copy Games announced their 4th release, The Bridge for PS4.

Special Reserve Announced that Minit will go up for preorder starting April 16th for PS4/NS.

argyle

« Reply #218 on: April 22, 2019, 03:40:21 pm »
LRG will be starting preorders for Lumines Remastered for both Switch & PS4 this Friday. They will also be selling a CE for both systems which includes a 2LP vinyl soundtrack. The game by itself for Switch will also be sold at BB at a later date.

I am VERY tempted by that CE, but this would be my first LRG CE. Any way of knowing about how much shipping they would charge on that thing?

« Reply #219 on: April 23, 2019, 12:48:17 pm »
I've been busy, sick, etc.  Prison Boss VR for PS4/VR tomorrow from LRG.  Lumines Remastered announced from LRG for NS/PS4 with a standard edition, deluxe edition, and ultimate edition.  LRG really going full Gearbox on this one.

« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2019, 01:30:30 pm »
Retro City Rampage had a reprint from VBLank and Shakedown Vita gets its physical release soon, like next week I think.

LRG just announced Jak 3 going on sale this friday alongside Lumines Remastered.  Just a reminder that this Friday is the Avengers Endgame release into theaters and some of us weren't bright and bought our tickets for 5 minutes before the LRG sale begins and will miss out on both games.

telly

« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2019, 01:38:38 pm »
If someone wants me to buy a game for them and they'd pay me back PM me! I'll be around during the sale but I'm not buying any of the games for myself.  :)
Currently Playing:

« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2019, 10:28:09 am »
Is there any word When Bloodstained from LRG is shipping?

telly

« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2019, 11:06:48 am »
From the production update page

Bloodstained: CotM (Switch - Standard) -  Shipping in progress.
Bloodstained: CotM (Switch - CE) - Currently in manufacturing, shipping dates TBA.
Bloodstained: CotM (PS4 - Standard) - Currently in manufacturing, shipping dates TBA.
Bloodstained: CotM (PS4 - CE) - Currently in manufacturing, shipping dates TBA.
Bloodstained: CotM (Vita - Standard) - Shipping in progress
Currently Playing:

« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2019, 01:36:07 pm »
Play-Asia announced Devious Dungeon 2 and Back to 1985 or something.

LRg announced The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker and Striker's Edge for PS4 for release this friday.