Author Topic: Limited and Obscure releases  (Read 113516 times)

mark1982

Re: Limited and Obscure releases
« Reply #345 on: May 10, 2020, 10:23:30 pm »
Shantae and the Seven Sirens PS4 and Switch Versions. Prob just get the regular Switch version.

Is Limited Run the only one to do a physical release?

there are rumors of a JP release.

Thanks for the info! probably will wait till the last day to see if any other options become available then.
  l    l 

telly

« Reply #346 on: May 11, 2020, 08:37:31 am »
Ooo finally a release I'm interested in! Will definitely pick it up :)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #347 on: May 13, 2020, 12:51:59 pm »
 Not rare but an interesting release - Mortal Kombat 11 is getting a massive DLC upgrade called Aftermath & I see on Amazon it is listed on Disc.
So I see there will be a Physical Release for this Aftermath Edition:

https://www.amazon.com/Mortal-KOMBAT-11-Aftermath-Kollection-PlayStation/dp/B08863N9WZ/

Does anyone have any details if the extra content will be on Disc or not? I've been waiting for complete Edition for MK11 for quite some time now - NetherRealm as a company have been quite consistent in delivering Complete Editions, so any news on this would be appreciated!

telly

« Reply #348 on: May 16, 2020, 04:53:34 pm »
Pre ordered the PS4 standard edition of Shantae yesterday!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

Flashback2012

« Reply #349 on: May 16, 2020, 06:06:45 pm »
For some reason or another, I was going over the E3 2019 lineup and so far everything except two releases that were announced have come out; Papers, Please for Vita & some DS compilation cart. Papers had a 2020 release and the other was TBA. Then there's Super Meat Boy for Vita. Apparently it got pushed out as part of a blind box purchase and didn't get it's own weekly release. Copies on ebay are over $125. What the hell happened there?  :o

Pre ordered the PS4 standard edition of Shantae yesterday!

Went CE for PS4 myself, always give Shantae that extra bit of love.  ;)

« Reply #350 on: May 16, 2020, 07:26:13 pm »
For some reason or another, I was going over the E3 2019 lineup and so far everything except two releases that were announced have come out; Papers, Please for Vita & some DS compilation cart. Papers had a 2020 release and the other was TBA. Then there's Super Meat Boy for Vita. Apparently it got pushed out as part of a blind box purchase and didn't get it's own weekly release. Copies on ebay are over $125. What the hell happened there? 
4 actually.  Night in the woods and blaster master zero havent released either.

Papers please is waiting on the physical of return of obra dinn and/or ps4/switch ports of papers please

Atooi collection is in progress but it's their first time publishing on 3ds so they dont know what they're doing.

telly

« Reply #351 on: May 16, 2020, 08:50:34 pm »
Is LRG making the physical copies of Papers Please? Would like to pick that up.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

Flashback2012

« Reply #352 on: May 20, 2020, 09:08:18 am »

Papers please is waiting on the physical of return of obra dinn and/or ps4/switch ports of papers please

Atooi collection is in progress but it's their first time publishing on 3ds so they dont know what they're doing.

Derp...yeah 4.  ;)

I wonder what's holding up Night in the Woods and Blaster Master Zero?

Anyway, I still find it odd that they didn't give Super Meat Boy a full release and all of a sudden it's just out there. Odd. I like Super Meat Boy but I don't $125 off of eBay like it.  :P

« Reply #353 on: May 20, 2020, 09:26:27 am »
Not rare but an interesting release - Mortal Kombat 11 is getting a massive DLC upgrade called Aftermath & I see on Amazon it is listed on Disc.
So I see there will be a Physical Release for this Aftermath Edition:

https://www.amazon.com/Mortal-KOMBAT-11-Aftermath-Kollection-PlayStation/dp/B08863N9WZ/

Does anyone have any details if the extra content will be on Disc or not? I've been waiting for complete Edition for MK11 for quite some time now - NetherRealm as a company have been quite consistent in delivering Complete Editions, so any news on this would be appreciated!

I also wonder if there will be any Aftermath DLC or if that's the end of the game.

« Reply #354 on: May 20, 2020, 09:48:25 am »

Derp...yeah 4.  ;)

I wonder what's holding up Night in the Woods and Blaster Master Zero?

Anyway, I still find it odd that they didn't give Super Meat Boy a full release and all of a sudden it's just out there. Odd. I like Super Meat Boy but I don't $125 off of eBay like it.  :P
NitW is held up due to some controversy that happened last year surrounding the game.  I'm not sure about BMZ, but I think that might be releasing relatively soon (as in the next few months)

Sorry I forgot to explain SMB as well.  SMB is waiting on the relase of Super Meat Boy Forever so they can be sold at the same time.

« Reply #355 on: May 20, 2020, 10:30:53 am »
Sorry I forgot to explain SMB as well.  SMB is waiting on the relase of Super Meat Boy Forever so they can be sold at the same time.

Oh, so we're never getting it then? LOL

A shame too, because it seems no one cares about SMBF since it's an autorunner - I know I don't.

Flashback2012

« Reply #356 on: May 20, 2020, 01:01:55 pm »
NitW is held up due to some controversy that happened last year surrounding the game.  I'm not sure about BMZ, but I think that might be releasing relatively soon (as in the next few months)

Unfamiliar with NitW or any controversy surrounding it. I didn't even remember it from the first viewing of their announcement.  :P

So SMB is still due for an official release even though it was offered as part of the blind bag purchase. I guess those copies on eBay will drop like a rock when that happens.

Oh, so we're never getting it then? LOL
A shame too, because it seems no one cares about SMBF since it's an autorunner - I know I don't.

Autorunner...like those levels on SMB3 where the stage keeps moving to the right kind of thing? Ewwww.....

« Reply #357 on: May 20, 2020, 01:36:55 pm »
Kind of.  And auto-runner like Super Mario Run, where your character never stops running forward.

telly

« Reply #358 on: May 20, 2020, 01:50:20 pm »
Aren't the levels randomly generated too in SMBF?
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

« Reply #359 on: May 20, 2020, 02:05:39 pm »
Aren't the levels randomly generated too in SMBF?

It's undergone so many changes and iterations that is possible.  I just know the autorunner part is still there, because I flat out asked Team Meat about it after some people thought that it went away as part of one of the overhauls.