Author Topic: Street Fighter V scene?  (Read 837 times)

sergreyjoy

Street Fighter V scene?
« on: August 14, 2018, 08:09:06 am »
I'm new to the fray and wondering if there's a small SFV scene on here?

I've played my share of fighting games through the years but never competitively.
Bought SFV this week and thinking of actually pushing things a little farther with this one.

Playing Juri (even though she's in the lower tier).

stealthrush

Re: Street Fighter V scene?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 03:51:28 pm »
I'm new to the fray and wondering if there's a small SFV scene on here?

I've played my share of fighting games through the years but never competitively.
Bought SFV this week and thinking of actually pushing things a little farther with this one.

Playing Juri (even though she's in the lower tier).

I've played Street Fighter V since launch but sold it around 6 months ago. I use to play competitively (tournaments) in Street Fighter IV.
My main was F.A.N.G in SFV, sadly ignored by the community when it comes to costumes and such :(

Decided to play fighters (KoF, SF3 etc) on PC instead, if your interested in playing on Steam or Fightcade i'm available.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:44:49 pm by stealthrush »

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:56:14 pm »
I love fighting games, but I also don't really play competitively. Mostly for fun.

For Street Fighter V, usually Vega and Karin are my go-tos.  :D

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 02:03:03 am »
I thought SFV was okay. I bought it at launch and just the lack of content really killed my interest in it pretty quick. I know they've released a lot of new content since then, but I'm waiting for the inevitable Ultra edition with all included characters, stages and modes. I've never played a SF game competitively, but overall it's a great franchise.

sergreyjoy

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 08:55:46 am »
I thought SFV was okay. I bought it at launch and just the lack of content really killed my interest in it pretty quick. I know they've released a lot of new content since then, but I'm waiting for the inevitable Ultra edition with all included characters, stages and modes. I've never played a SF game competitively, but overall it's a great franchise.

Yea, I hear ya. The vanilla content made me disappointed so I waited. I would've waited for the Ultra Edition but my cousin sweet talked me into buying the Arcade one, which is a MAJOR improvement from the first release.

That being said, the additional characters need to be downloaded from a Season 1 & 2 pass redeemable code. That is insanely stupid. It makes the Arcade edition worthless if you buy it secondhand. The Ultra Edition better have that fixed. But of course they won't because: money.