Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1850 times)

Hello All
« on: August 22, 2018, 07:23:12 pm »
I have a weird request. Does anyone happen to have the box for Ultima Runes of Virtue II for the gameboy?
If so is there anyway it can be scanned? Looking to print an insert for a case.
Any help would be great. Thank you.

pizzasafari

Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 08:33:13 pm »
Found this on Google, is this what you mean?

https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/37305-ultima-runes-of-virtue-ii-game-boy-front-cover.jpg

Didn't know there was an Ultima game on Game Boy though, might have to pick that up.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:35:00 pm by pizzasafari »

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 08:40:20 pm »
Found this on Google, is this what you mean?

https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/37305-ultima-runes-of-virtue-ii-game-boy-front-cover.jpg

Didn't know there was an Ultima game on Game Boy though, might have to pick that up.

Yes that's what I mean but i need the spine. Thank you for the help though. Looking for both back front and spine.

pizzasafari

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 09:03:17 pm »
Yes that's what I mean but i need the spine. Thank you for the help though. Looking for both back front and spine.

Ah, gotcha. Hope you find it.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 04:01:54 pm »

Ah, gotcha. Hope you find it.

Thank you. Hope I do as well.

aliensstudios

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 10:58:17 pm »

I found the back cover art on MobyGames. If anything you'd have to make your own spine I guess.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 12:57:19 am »
Someone is selling that game on NintendoAge and he put a few pics of the spines, they're not direct scan pics but maybe you can work with it (i mean the spines are not really complicated, blue background with the title logo and the FCI logo, the only problem is the left spine i can't see what the other logo is):

Otherwise you can always ask that person if he can get you a good scan of the spines for you, maybe he will agree to (and worst thing that can happen is that he refuse).

pizzasafari

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 07:49:02 pm »
Probably not very useful because of the crease and lighting but I straightened the spine on the above picture

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 02:47:34 pm »
Thank you all for the help. I am going to try and piece one together. And restore the back and front found on MobyGames. Thank you again. This box is very hard to find someone with a copy. Thank you again.