Author Topic: Forum Search Problem May Be Spreading Who Else Is Having These Issues?  (Read 932 times)

When The Word "A" Is Use in forum home Search I get a message telling me that that the letter A cannot be used by itself and If You delete the "A" and try again this happens

I have seen this code spread all year, mostly affecting my own searches while logged into the site. It appears to be the same bug as earlier only this time it appears to be more wide spread

When The word A Is Used In forum home Search. if you delete the text and try again. This Happens you get this code now included in more than a few topics

ong class="highlight">Gameong>s

General / Re: 52 ong class="highlight">Gameong>s Challenge *2016*

Video Showcase / Top Ten Must Have GBA ong class="highlight">Gameong>s! What Are Yours?

General / Re: ong class="highlight">Gameong>s That You Think Are Unplayable Or Are?

Edit: I do have some html programming experience and to me it looks like one of the tag codes may not be right  >Gameong>s! that may be what is causing this error

this may require re reading all the code somewhere and making the needed changes the programming tag should may be something like,

<ong class="highlight">Gameing</ong> NOT SURE

I can see a possible typo, by someone writing the code mistakenly it may, or may not need to be changed to what I said.

The ong tag might need to be closed properly somewhere.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:24:10 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"