Author Topic: Who is your favorite DBZ character? DBZ Universe vs Marvel/DC Universe?  (Read 3552 times)

pzeke

Re: Who is your favorite DBZ character? DBZ Universe vs Marvel/DC Universe?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2020, 07:03:45 pm »
I know but batman and spiderman are pretty weak though and those are the 2 most popular ones. and a ton of super heroes have simular power lvl's as those 2 beings not that much stronger than actual humans.

also like I said the crazy stuff in terms of dc and marvel only happens in the comics not the box office movies. the movies alone don't have anything that could kill the dbz universe maybe with some exceptions but the majority is city to earth lvl kinda power lvl's

also if you've read my comment I only commented about why people think the dbz cast wins easily not that dbz universe is actually the winner.

This isn't a popularity contest, though. As I stated a few posts back, certain characters have no chance against the likes of Goku, much less someone like Zeno; you're also crassly underestimating both Spider-Man and Batman, but that's beside the point. Also, veering the discussion toward the MCU seems rather convenient, if I'm being honest. Even so, the MCU happens to have Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch (and at some point Vision), as well as the Celestials who created the Infinity Stones. Also, not for nothing, MCU Thor may not be as strong as 616 Thor, but the former did survive a burning star, and sure, we could argue the fact that by the end he was drained and it took Stormbreaker to heal him up, but semantics, schmantics. But again, besides the point.

Ialso if you've read my comment I only commented about why people think the dbz cast wins easily not that dbz universe is actually the winner.

I know. Funny thing is Dragon Ball Super introduced Arale, essentially a joke character that bested Goku. By that logic alone, and I know I said earlier he could be easily defeated, but Marvel has Deadpool, who is similar to Arale, and not only that, but there's also Squirrel Girl, who could be described as Arale's analogue.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 05:50:43 pm by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

sworddude

Re: Who is your favorite DBZ character? DBZ Universe vs Marvel/DC Universe?
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 12:20:35 pm »

I know. Funny thing is Dragon Ball Super introduced Arale, essentially a joke character that bested Goku. By that logic alone, and I know I said earlier he could be easily defeated, but Marvel has Deadpool, who is similar to Arale, and not only that, but there's also Squirrel Girl, who could be described as Arale's analogue.

Arle isnt part of the dbz universe though the events with her never happened. as a gag character kinda hard to take such characters serious since the dragonball super filler they did make vegeta and goku look a hell lot weaker

She was also a character in a filler episode of the original kid dragonball.  the series really change when she's around it's not the same show anymore. she probably would beat goku but with a ton of BS and making the characters look way weaker in the process. I mean like cmon beating vegeta that easily withouth destroying the enviroment.

i know thats what a gag character is all about.
Your Stylish Sword Master!