Author Topic: My Original Xbox Wishlist For XBox One Backwards Compatibility  (Read 3866 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

My Original Xbox Wishlist For XBox One Backwards Compatibility
« on: December 04, 2018, 02:42:34 pm »
My original Xbox backwards compatibility wishlist for XBox One:

-Arx Fatalis
-Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2
-Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 1 & 2
-Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes
-Gun
-Justice League: Heroes
-MechAssault 1 & 2
-Samurai Warriors
-Sonic Mega Collection +
-Spider-Man 1 & 2
-Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
-Tony Hawk games
-X-Men Legends 1 & 2

I also wanted to put Mega Man Anniversary and X Collections on there, but I know with the current Legacy Collections released, that won't happen.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:48:22 pm by burningdoom »

Re: My Original Xbox Wishlist For XBox One Backwards Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 03:38:55 pm »
I also wanted to put Mega Man Anniversary and X Collections on there, but I know with the current Legacy Collections released, that won't happen.

You could always get the Mega Man Anniversary and X Collections on PlayStation 2 or GameCube and play them that way. Or, if you own an original Xbox I also recommend that. Although I never really played barely any games on any Xbox in my lifetime.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:40:34 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 03:57:19 pm »

You could always get the Mega Man Anniversary and X Collections on PlayStation 2 or GameCube and play them that way. Or, if you own an original Xbox I also recommend that. Although I never really played barely any games on any Xbox in my lifetime.

Yeah, I own both of those consoles, and the games. But those don't do 1080p, and they don't have the graphical enhancements and loading enhancements.

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 03:58:59 pm »
I'm really waiting for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1&2 to be added. I was never really the biggest xbox fan, but this backwards compatibility is awesome. Its got me playing a lot more xbox lately.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 08:30:13 pm »
I'm really waiting for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1&2 to be added. I was never really the biggest xbox fan, but this backwards compatibility is awesome. Its got me playing a lot more xbox lately.

Those are on Xbox 360, and full HD already.

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 09:11:08 pm »
My apologies, missed the "original" part! none the less I would like them to be added so I don't have to have my 360 hooked up.

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 12:25:34 am »
Thanks to licensing issues, it's highly doubtful that the Ultimate Alliance games will be made BC anytime soon. Even the ports for the One/PS4 were removed from the marketplace (but thankfully had a massive sale right before, allowing one to snag both games for $15 total).

As for the main topic, for me, my main wishlist has already been achieved (The Battlefronts, the KOTORs, Jade Empire, Mercenaries). If I had to add another game, I'd probably pick Raze's Hell or the Mortal Kombat games (Deadly Alliance, Deception,, Armageddon).

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 12:48:45 am »
Sure there's the convenience of being able to play it on a modern console, but honestly XBOX games are so cheap overall, as are original XBOX consoles, that it's just better to buy those than wish for MS to pull the trigger on supporting those older titles.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 01:45:12 am »
Sure there's the convenience of being able to play it on a modern console, but honestly XBOX games are so cheap overall, as are original XBOX consoles, that it's just better to buy those than wish for MS to pull the trigger on supporting those older titles.

Again...not 1080p, no graphical enhancements.

Already own the games on the list, I want a better way to play them.

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 03:22:42 am »
How about the original Forza Motorsport?  Project Gotham 1 & 2?  Sega GT?  All of the Lord of the Rings games (especially The Third Age)?  There are others but those are the top of my list that I can think of. 

I also agree with the Baulder's Gates.  I'm just happy Morrowind was finally made BC.  I just cannot stand mouse+keyboard for these style RPGs.  This is why I only play Oblivion on console. 

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 08:45:14 am »
Has Jet Future Radio been done yet? We got a Remaster of the Jet Set/Grind Radio on PS3 but one of the reasons I got my 360 lately was to play this game.
Other suggestions:
- Kung Fu Chaos
- Dino Crisis 3
- Shenmue 2
- Gun Valkayrie
- BreakDown
- Blinx 1 & 2
- Crash Twinsanity
- Shadow of Memories/Destiny
- Toe Jam & Earl III

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 02:15:46 pm »
Has Jet Future Radio been done yet?

Jet Set Radio Future is not BC,  but the 360 remake of Jet Set Radio is.

- Blinx 1 & 2
Blinx 1 is already BC.