Author Topic: Why tf does this cost $60  (Read 1822 times)

Why tf does this cost $60
« on: January 11, 2019, 01:59:17 pm »
Hitman HD Enhanced Collection PS4 and XB1

includes Blood Money and Absolution

Re: Why tf does this cost $60
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 02:25:42 pm »
I don't know... I think if you're complaining about the cost of games, you should probably evaluate your life choices and find a way to earn more money.

Maybe try the stock market.

gf78

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 03:18:14 pm »
Hey ignition365, that's not very nice. I think seether is just wanting to know why a HD port collection is full retail price of a new game.

To that, because you are getting two games for the price of one with a slight facelift. Honestly, $40 would be a good price, but it's up to the publisher. I guess it all depends on how much you want it. I just dropped $60 on New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for Switch. It's essentially the original Wii U game with the Super Luigi U game and two new playable characters added in. It's up to you to decide if it's worth it, pass or just wait for the inevitable price reduction.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 03:19:47 pm »
Nevermind, gf78 has a better reply.  :)

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 03:34:28 pm »
I think seether is just wanting to know why a HD port collection is full retail price of a new game.

Possibly, but they are also a (very bad at it) troll who is obsessed with money.

This is, admittedly, one of their more on topic posts, and that price is a little ludicrous.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 03:42:16 pm by Cartagia »

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 03:40:22 pm »
I think seether is just wanting to know why a HD port collection is full retail price of a new game.

Possibly, but they are also a (very bad at it) troll who is obsessed with money.

I'm probably going to guess they are VERY young or lives in a poor household and or has a poor family upbringing. 

gf78

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 03:52:05 pm »
My apologies if I stepped into the middle of something. I've been away for a while and dont know seether. From my perspective, it just seemed a bit snippy, but possibly I have only seen a brief snapshot. I have my own troll on the boards.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

telly

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 04:32:02 pm »
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

gf78

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 05:10:41 pm »
I see. Class 3 troll. My apologies to ignition 365.

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 05:16:42 pm »
I have a better question, why tf are you still a member of this site? I thought the mods booted you. Unfortunately I was mistaken.

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 05:19:45 pm »
I have a better question, why tf are you still a member of this site? I thought the mods booted you. Unfortunately I was mistaken.

Whenever a thread gets locked or he gets shouted down too hard he just lays low for 3-4 weeks before popping up with a thread like this

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 05:26:06 pm »

Whenever a thread gets locked or he gets shouted down too hard he just lays low for 3-4 weeks before popping up with a thread like this

It kind of baffles me why is hasn't been banned. He has probably 10 or more locked threads, he's been warned by mods numerous times, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find more than two people on here that actually want him on here. I've seen people banned for less on here so I'm not sure what the deal here is.

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 06:28:00 pm »
This is a legitimate topic in an appropriate section of the forum. Could we stop the hate please. You guys are flaming me for no reason right now.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 07:32:51 pm »
No reason...lol. Your entire existence on this forum is reason enough.

desocietas

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 08:50:03 pm »
Hi all,

I know many of you are not fond of Seether's threads, but the original topic for this thread was not trolly or spammy on its own. I will be locking this topic since it has gone off-topic, but I just recommend that if you're not interested in a topic, don't feel like you need to respond. We will remove spam or troll topics when they are reported, but otherwise, I do not recommend "feeding the trolls," as they say. Hateful comments aimed at any forum member are not warranted.

Thanks,
Deso
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas