Author Topic: Portland Retro Swap Meet  (Read 927 times)

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

Portland Retro Swap Meet
« on: January 18, 2019, 12:26:52 am »
Not sure if there are many NW (Oregon, Washington) people here, but there is an awesome swap meet on Saturday in Portland.  Should be a ton of fun!  If you plan to go, let me know and we can meet up and maybe swap some stuff!  I'll be going with kypherion here. 

Re: Portland Retro Swap Meet
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 12:49:06 am »
This is on my collector’s bucket list of places to go, but right now with a 10 month old, and living roughly 7-8 hours away (incl 2 ferry trips), I just have to pass.
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 01:46:14 am »
I wish I had a good con close to me. We have one in Colorado and it's pretty terrible.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 07:31:18 pm »
We have a really good local community that I have been involved with the past few years.  Just a bunch of people that love and celebrate retro gaming.  If you ever get the chance to come out west, I promise it will be worth it!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 07:40:54 pm »
I went to the big Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2 years ago and had a freaking blast! So worth it. I plan to return, one day. But I'm in Northern CA, so it's a damn long drive.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 01:01:20 am »
I'd love to make one of the Portland shows someday, but despite being relatively close (up by Seattle), the timing just doesn't work for me. Oh well...

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 07:40:08 am »
I just happen to be going to Portland later to see a play!