Author Topic: 52 Games Challenge 2019  (Read 45782 times)

telly

Re: 52 Games Challenge 2019
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2019, 09:41:56 am »
Game 2 - Ace Combat 7 (PS4) - 20 Hours

First game of the year done! All in all I will say that this is definitely a step in the right direction for the series. Even though I loved Infinity and enjoyed Assault Horizon, this game is still a lot better than recent offerings in the series.

+

For one, the gameplay is fantastic. It's just as good as any other AC game with some minor tweaks. The new dynamic weather is really cool and adds a whole new strategy to missions. You have to navigate through rain, sandstorms and lightning and deal with strong winds that can blow you off course. The mission design is also superb. You can use clouds to avoid missiles but then you can't see or target other pilots. There are a lot of really fun, open missions that build up your skills and test them as a pilot. I found the game a pretty decent challenge on hard mode and I came out of the missions feeling like a grizzled experienced veteran, which goes to the game's credit. The aircraft tree carried over from Infinity was a brilliant addition to the campaign and the 1 to 1 carry over with multiplayer was a nice touch. There are some great ideas in the story overall, like the drones vs humans, the confusion following the communications failure, and all the Osean/Erusean pilots coming together to destroy the Arsenal Bird. The game looks great, and the music is good. Not the best in AC history, but still really good.

-

My biggest complaint is the story's execution. It felt unnecessarily bloated and confusing, and while the anti war theme isn't new for the series, it just didn't come across very well. The story especially drags during the prison area of the story. It made no sense that you would allow a bunch of convicts to fly around in fighter jets fully armed with weaponry. They didn't even try to explain why the prisoners didn't make a break for it right then and there. It totally took me out of the story. Those missions were also filled with really annoying snarky back and forths between the convicts and the AWACS, and it got extremely old very quick. Far to many one liners about solitary confinement. That was by far the lowest part of the game for me.
I have some minor gameplay complaints too. It would have been nice to be able to control the other members of your squadron like in past games, and see when a unit was damaged like in 5 and Zero. I would have also liked to see Mage and Golem squadrons again during the story, but they completely disappear after you get arrested.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 05:01:37 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

shatterstar69

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2019, 03:10:08 am »
RESERVE
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 07:35:02 am by shatterstar69 »
Time to make the donuts!

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2019, 08:45:42 am »
I finished the Leon A / Claire B last night.

From a gameplay / design / graphics this game is phenomenal, and the A scenario is completely incredible.  However, after finishing the Claire B campaign, I have to 100% agree with kamikaze, it mirrors the A campaign too much.  The first half isn't that bad, but the second half just becomes a blitz to do almost exactly the same things you did in scenario A with only a few items moved around.

shfan

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2019, 09:33:34 am »
I had a feeling that the campaigns were basically the same game tinkered with inconsequentially, thanks for the confirmation - I'll save scenario B/Claire for a replay down the line.

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2019, 10:06:41 am »
I had a feeling that the campaigns were basically the same game tinkered with inconsequentially, thanks for the confirmation - I'll save scenario B/Claire for a replay down the line.
I can't speak to how different Claire A / Leon B is so it may be a more radical departure.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:13:52 am by Cartagia »

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2019, 01:45:06 pm »
Finished up a few more:

8. I Am Setsuna (Switch) 1/31 - Beat
9. Bastion (Vita) 2/1 - Beat

I feel like I Am Setsuna is pretty underrated, if you like oldschool JRPGs you really owe it to yourself to check it out.
On the other hand, Bastion is kinda overrated... I get that its kinda designed to multiple play throughs, but the first play through didnt really engage me enough to want to play it again. The soundtrack was amazing though.

I wanna get some opinions on something too, My first two games this year were both games that I started last year and just happened to finish them new years day this year.. So I'm not sure if I should include them in this years list since the majority of the game was from last year.. what does everyone think?

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2019, 03:41:44 pm »

Scenario B Claire does have original stuff in it.  She gets to enter some rooms Leon can't, she deals with Sherry and someone else instead of Ada, she gets her own weapons, and it gets you the true ending.  It also unlocks the 4th Survivor challenge mode.  It certainly isn't all original and it's 80% what you did in Leon's, but basically Leon A/Claire B is the full campaign, even if Claire B isn't all original stuff.

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2019, 01:23:35 am »
Somehow I've already beat 10-games this year. Luckily I've also been very productive in my personal life as well. I guess it helps to play arcade ports :p

10. Street Fighter III: Third Strike (Dreamcast): Out of all the games in the Street Fighter franchise, I've probably spent the least time with the third game and its various versions. Growing up I never saw this game anywhere, and it wasn't until I was older that I ever realized there even was a third game in the Street Fighter series. But after playing the Third Strike release pretty extensively, I can easily say Capcom definitely left there seal of quality on this title as well. The sprite graphics look great in this game, as do the backgrounds despite not being as memorable as Super Street Fighter 2 or even Alpha 3. Audio-wise this game has a great dance/jazz ost that definitely compliments the gameplay, which by the way is this game's strongest asset; the fighting mechanics are near perfect in this game and the gameplay is fast and smooth, although I'm not a fan of having to select one of three specials when selecting your character instead of having all of them available whenever you want to use them. With so much praise of this game, I have to wonder why I didn't like this game more. On a personal level this game felt fairly generic and unlike pretty much every other Street Fighter game I've played it just wasn't that memorable to be honest. Regardless it's a great game and certainly worth checking out for any 2D Fighting game fan. (2/2/19) [38/50]

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2019, 04:01:43 am »
Just Beat:
5. Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
It has been and now gone! But gosh what a ride KH3 was, It was exhilarating from Start to Finish! I loved so much about this title, the graphics while admittedly took a bit of getting used to we're spell-bindingly good! The level design was immensely diverse, instead of the majority of it being rooms with encounters the game offered so many different gameplay features and discoveries, it's certainly the best so far in world projection - As a classic Disney fan,I do admit I wish there was a couple classics represented more but still very content with the worlds we got!

The combat was Amazing though! I had so much fun just exploring all the different Keyblades and Forms – What is cool about this game is that you upgrade each keyblade so all can be used in later game challenges! I loved the way the Disney Rides were utilised as attacks – My favourite one being a Log Float ride which you control around to hit enemies as you release a trail of water, then when the time is up having the float back track in a fun wild ride before striking the final blow! Also having forms activate after doing so much offence was a blast and the transformations are just unreal!

If I had to note a down point it would be the lack of post game content, there were no secret dungeons or Colosseum battles, a collection of easy battles but that was it really - Which is a let down for a series which is known for a boastful amount of post game content.  Beyond that it was a case of grinding and mopping up tasks for the trophies which did drag on a bit due to the lack of content to justify reaching max levels.

But, The game absolutely delivered on a compelling story and one that does justice to a series nearly 20 years old, fans of the series which are undoubtedly playing this already are in for a treat and can sigh a relief it is not the mess that became Final Fantasy XV. This really has been onf of the best PS4 experiences I've had & I'm very grateful for it.

Playing:
Devil May Cry 3 HD (PS4)

Plan to play:
Final Fantasy V (PC)
Ni No Kuni (PS3)
Vampyr (PS4)
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (PS4)

Beat:
5. Kingdom Hearts III (PS4), 4. Resident Evil 2 REMAKE (PS4), 3. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (PS4) 2. Resident Evil REMAKE (PS4) 1. Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded (PS4)

shfan

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2019, 11:31:07 am »
I can't speak to how different Claire A / Leon B is so it may be a more radical departure.

Somehow I doubt it, I think the scenario A/B and dual story thing was more of a ;) for fans who wanted as much connection to the original as possible rather than something that they couldn't have worked around in a single playthrough.

Scenario B Claire does have original stuff in it.  She gets to enter some rooms Leon can't, she deals with Sherry and someone else instead of Ada, she gets her own weapons, and it gets you the true ending.  It also unlocks the 4th Survivor challenge mode.  It certainly isn't all original and it's 80% what you did in Leon's, but basically Leon A/Claire B is the full campaign, even if Claire B isn't all original stuff.

That's cool, thanks for the info, even 20% bumps it further up my replay list than there being nothing there.

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2019, 03:12:41 pm »
Just Beat:
Devil May Cry 3 HD (PS4)

I decided to play Devil May Cry in prep for DMC5 in March. I reallyed struggled with the game at first to the point where I was just going to put it off for good. But I found as soon as I was able to upgrade the Swordmaster to Level 2 The game became far more managable! I was struggling with managing to get resources every Mission but I neevr struggled like I did within the first 3 Missions.

The game it self was enjoyable but I must admit it felt much more cheesier than I remember and the overall narrative wasn't the compelling - I think part of it is due to Dante's Younger 'COOL' attitude. I also wasn't t hat keen on one of the later missions which required precision in a platforming section - The standard jump as just so stiff and wasn't so fun.

I might take a break from playing the others to be honest, I felt mixed about the experience overall.

Plan to play:
Final Fantasy V (PC)
Ni No Kuni (PS3)
Vampyr (PS4)
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (PS4)

Beat:
6. Devil May Cry 3 HD (PS4), 5. Kingdom Hearts III (PS4), 4. Resident Evil 2 REMAKE (PS4), 3. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (PS4) 2. Resident Evil REMAKE (PS4) 1. Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded (PS4)

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2019, 02:58:07 am »
6 - Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4 2019) - BEAT - Was gonna write a good bit more here, but I think I'm just gonna keep it short.  As a casual fan of the series, having only beat the first main two games, I enjoyed my time with this game.  It's absolutely the best game in the series, though unfortunately for anyone else, it's not a game to just jump into.  It's purely a game for the diehard fans in every way possible.  The Disney worlds are genuinely good this time, even the worst one in the game.  The visuals are great and the gameplay is smooth.  The difficulty is definitely too easy on normal, especially with all the gameplay features they added, and the story/dialogue has never gotten all that much better, but overall I thought this was a totally fine game.  A nice way to put a bow on the story they were telling over these past nearly 20 years, while also setting up for new adventures in the future.  Not sure if I'll keep up with them after this, but it would be nice for them to try and make a new jumping in point for the series.

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2019, 08:52:44 pm »
Finished up New Super Mario Bros U. Deluxe. I played it originally on the wii u but kinda forgot it. It was an enjoyable play through. not sure if its worth full price to people who have it on Wii U, but if you never got a chance to play it I'd say pick it up for the switch. 

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2019, 12:21:57 am »
Part 2 of my reviews:

12. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (SNES): I was on a bit of a beat em' up kick today and after seeing an overpriced copy of Turtles in Time at a local game store, I became inspired to go home and play this game. Being born in the late 80s, by the time I was of the right age to really get into TMNT the franchise was starting to lose steam and I wasn't able to get into the series as much as I could have if I had been born a couple ears earlier. Regardless, I remember thinking TMNT was really cool, with my favorite contribution from the franchise being the 2nd live action movie, Secret of the Ooze. Unfortunately I never got to play any of the video games until many years later, which sadly included Turtles in Time, the seminal TMNT video game. TMNT is definitely one of those games that deserves its reputation as being one of the great beat em' ups and definitely one of the coolest games on the SNES. The game perfectly captures the feel, sound, and look of the cartoon, and I can only imagine how freakin blown away by this game I would have been if I had gotten more into TMNT as a kid and played this at the right time, either in the arcade or the SNES. Either way, the graphics are colorful and vibrant, and while the enemies are fairly repetitive, with only minor changes to appearance or color between them, this does little to distract from the visual charm of this game. Speaking of visual charm, the bosses in Turtles in Time are all awesome with every single one ripped from the TV series; I honestly cannot think of better villains from the show they could have used for this game. Likewise, the music in this game is phenomenal! Probably the weakest part of this game is the gameplay which is partially the result of the genre and it's very repetitive nature, but also because the controls in this game just don't seem to be as consistent as they should be, which can result in some fairly frustrating situations throughout the game. Still, the game is a blast from start to finish and I mostly enjoyed every minute of it. This game is not just a must play for fans of beat em' ups or TNMT, but anyone who owns an SNES. (2/10/19) [39/50]

13. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Hyperstone Heist (Genesis): After playing Turtles in Time I was curious to see how its Genesis counterpart, Hyperstone Heist, stacked up against it since I've heard varying accounts about which game is better. After playing both a day apart, and also looking at footage of the actual arcade version, there is no question that Turtles in Time is the superior game, at least when comparing the two console ports. Turtles in Time barely feels like it was compromised when it was ported to the SNES; sure the game doesn't look at nice and is missing various sound and graphic flourishes present in the arcade version, but 95% of that experience is retained and it shines through the entire game. However, Hyperstone Heist feels heavily compromised compared to the arcade and even the SNES version. While not a bad game by any means, the game feels like it was shoehorned onto a console like so many other arcade games of the time that got console ports. The sound, graphics, and even the gameplay feel inferior to Turtles in Time on the SNES, but perhaps the worst part about it is how the game itself was changed. Hyperstone does offer some cool, unique features such as a few new bosses, Tatsu being the coolest, and some variations to the stages to make them feel unique, including one stage that is mostly all unique, but overall there are so many things that are tweaked that it changes the essence of what my made the SNES and arcade version so amazing. There is also a very annoying filler stage that is essentially a giant boss rush mode that I found incredible annoying since you literally just fight all the bosses you've already fought instead of playing against cool, new bosses like in the SNES version. Bottom line, just play Turtles in Time on the SNES, or if you have access to the arcade version play that. This game is little more than Konami throwing Sega owners a bone back in the day, even if that bone was half as good as the others. (2/11/19) [32/50]

14. Panzer Dragoon (Saturn): I'm a pretty big fan of rail shooters and the Panzer Dragoon series has always been an enigma of the genre for me, at least until recently. I had played the original Panzer Dragoon numerous times, but mostly just to try it out. However, recently with my longing for Panzer Dragoon Saga, I decided to scratch the itch slightly by playing other titles in the now dormant franchise, and what better place to start than the first one. Panzer Dragoon is definitely a fun rail shooter, but being a relatively early example, it doesn't have much of the refinement that titles like Star Fox 64 or even Panzer Dragoon Orta have. The 360-degree rotating perspective is a really cool idea, however its actual execution is alright at best. This also effects the games balancing and aiming as well, which is mostly good, but leaves a lot to be desired. The game's soundtrack is pretty good as well, although I never found it to be particularly memorable at any given point. This game's biggest asset is its graphics and art direction; the game takes place in a distant post-apocalyptic setting filled with vast ruins, desolate landscapes, and ancient technology that is both familiar and alien looking at the same time. The world of Panzer Dragoon really draws you in and is fascinating to say the least. Despite this, some of the levels, of which there are only 6, can be a bit plain at times and the very pixelated graphics have not particularly aged well despite being fairly impressive back when this game came out in 1995. Overall though, Panzer Dragoon is a pretty fun game and certainly a game worth checking out not just on the Saturn, but as one of the cooler rail shooters out there.(2/20/19) [34/50]

15. Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn): My full review of this game in on page 5 of this thread. (3/2/19) [36/50]

16. Tetris (Gameboy): There is no denying that Tetris is truly a classic and a pioneer in the puzzle game genre. It's simplicity it perhaps its biggest strength, but also its biggest weakness as the game is fun, for a time, before it gets repetitive given the lack of depth and variety in the gameplay. Speaking of repetitive, the music is limited to a handful of tracks that you can only play one at a time, and no matter what track you listen to its the same under one-minute loop of that song over and over again until the game ends. Despite these criticisms I did find this game hard to put down for about a day, but eventually I did get burnt out on it and felt okay with shelving it for another decade before I got the urge to play it again. Tetris is a great puzzle game to this day, however there are far better, more interesting puzzle games these days that I'd rather play. (3/7/19) [35/50]

17. Thunder Force IV (Saturn): I reviewed this game either last year or the year before, but I never felt satisfied with my initial assessment of this game. I recently purchased Thunder Force Gold Pack 2 which includes both this game and Thunder Force AC which is an arcade port of Thunder Force 3, and I was immediately impressed with the visual upgrades to the game on the Saturn. Before I get into my re-review of Thunder Force IV I have a couple of confessions. One, I didn't beat the game, in fact I'm only able to get through about half of it; this is a hard ass game, and while it is fun (spoiler!) it's a game I'm okay saying that I'll probably never see the end of given how difficult it is. My other confession has less to do with the game and more to do with something I did while playing it; I destroyed one of my Sega Saturn controllers. I don't controller rage often and to date I've only destroyed one other controller (a Dreamcast controller while playing Marvel vs. Capcom when I was about 13), but there was one level that seriously pissed me off hardcore and I casually chucked one of my Saturn controllers at the floor, but instead hit the base of my TV stand. This literally broke the D-pad clean off the controller. I guess it's nice that Saturn controllers aren't too expensive. But with that out of the way, let's talk about the game again shall we. My enjoyment of Thunder Force IV improved quite a bit since I last spent a decent amount of time with the game, mostly due to me giving the gameplay more credit than I had originally; as mentioned the game is ridiculously hard and will truly test your reflexes and memorization. Other than that the game uses a power up system where you collect power ups that give you additional shot types, shields, and 1-ups. This is all fine and dandy except when you get shot down you lose most if not all your power ups and are left with your basic front and rear shots, which if forced to use these are certain parts of the game, particularly during the boss fights, you are essentially marooned and will be lucky to survive to see the end of the stage. This gameplay mechanic does diminish my enjoyment of the game about the same as it did before, however I do feel like the balancing in the game is better than I originally gave it credit for. Likewise, I praised the visuals and sound when I first reviewed Thunder Force IV, but I feel like I didn't give these aspects the recognition they deserved. Both the soundtrack, fx, graphics, and art design are excellent and among the best out there for shooters, especially during the era this game came out. Everything considered, I definitely place Thunder Force IV in my top 20 shooters of all time, albeit it is a lot closer to #20 than #1; the gameplay is flawed, but has enough redeeming qualities along with an outstanding presentation to bump it up the list. (3/17/19) [37/50]

18. Motorstorm (PS3): The first game I ever played for the PS3 when it first came out was Motorstorm which I played on a PS3 kiosk at a local Best Buy back when the console and game were brand new. I remember thinking how awesome and impressive the vehicle damage and explosions were and ever since then I lusted over this game. In fact, when I finally would get a PS3 a couple years later the two games I got with it were Skate 2 and Motorstorm Pacific Rift. But years later after the original Motorstorm came out it is still a great time to be had and one of the most fun racing games I've ever played. It's still great to see your driver and vehicle get filthy from dust, mud and dirt and also take damage from the other racers, stage hazards, and nature itself. It's just too bad there are so few stages in this game and all take place in a very deserty area that does get old after a while. The gameplay is mostly good, with racing controls being responsive and dynamic depending on which vehicle you're using and what sort of terrain you find yourself on. Also the boost mechanic creates a fun depth to the racing, and can make or break your ranking in a race depending on when and how much you use it. My only real complaint with the game has to do with the game's physics engine going crazy at times where approaching a jump to fast or barely touching a small rock can make your vehicle explode on impact as if C4 was just detonated inside your car. However, this complain is minor, and overall the ridiculousness of your care exploding so easily makes this game more entertaining than frustrating most of the time. The music is a combination of original rock and EDM music, as well as various licensed music which varies in quality. The sound Fx of the vehicles sound cool and believable as well. This is definitely a great game and I can't wait to spend more time with its sequel as well as the third game, Apocalypse which I've actually never played. (3/29/19) [36/50]

19. Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PS3): Compared to the first Motorstorm, this one improves upon it in nearly every way; more vehicles, more tracks, and more race modes. The end effect is a game that is definitely more enjoyable overall. It's also set in a very Hawaiian-esque location complete volcanos, tropical beaches, and sugarcane fields. While it isn't significantly more interesting than its predecessors tracks, there are more of them and the inclusion of manmade obstacles and structures also adds a nice touch to the game. The only area of the game I felt wasn't as good as the first Motorstorm was the music, which to be honest it wasn't incredible in the first one, but the inclusion of licensed music made it a bit more enjoyable. The OST in Pacific Rift is mostly original music that doesn't inspire or get you pumped, but it does fit in the game. The sound Fx on the vehicles are pretty cool though with each vehicle, even of the same class sounding at least a little different. Definitely better than the first Motorstorm game. I look forward to seeing how Apocalypse compares to this game. (4/5/19) [38/50]

20. Uchan Nanchan Honoo no Challenge: Denryuu Iraira Boi (N64): This is essentially the N64 port of Irritating Stick which was released in the US on the PS1. Like the PS1 game you guide a small circle through a maze and are unable to touch the walls or else you get a manic announcer scold you and then you have to start the stage over. While it sounds simple it's actually pretty challenging and enjoyable, for a little bit at least. This is probably one of the laziest, cheapest looking games I've ever played, with the backgrounds essentially being dark rooms with random objects like stage scaffolding to occupy it. The music is also not very memorable, however that's not the worst thing about the sounds that come from this game. The game offers commentary from a manic Japanese announcer who says, rather screams, things in Japanese as you progress though each stage. At first this is entertaining, however after playing a few minutes you'll essentially hear everything this guy has to say and this repeats during the entire time you play.  To say it gets old is an understatment. And then finally is the lack of variety in stages, with only 5 being available in single player. In other words the appeal of this game is short lived and has major drawbacks. (4/9/19) [25/50]

21. Tekken Tag Tournament (PS2): Last year I replayed most of the best games I'd ever played for the purpose of assessing where they currently stand within my top games of all time. Tekken Tag Tournament was one that unfortunately slipped through the cracks and I was unable to fit it in amongst the many other games I played. While Tekken Tag Tournament would not have made my top top, it would have come very, very close as it is still one of the best fighting games I've ever played to this day. I got this game along with my PS2, and NHL 2001, for Christmas along with my PS2 back in 2000 when those games and the PS2 first came out. I was so excited to get this game and the PS2, I ended up hooking up my PS2 at my Aunt's house where I opened them and ended up playing it there in between mouthfuls of Christmas Eve dinner. It's one of my most cherished memories, largely in part because of how impressed I was with Tekken Tag Tournament. To this day the game holds up very well in every regard. While it in no way holds up to modern games in terms of graphics, it was very visually impressive for the time and is still pleasing to the eyes for a game that is now considered retro. The gameplay especially holds up, as the fighting is both deep and highly accessible at the same time, making this game easy for anyone to play however they want. It would be a crime not to mention all the modes, unlockables, and just crazy amount of content in this game too, which is representative of a bygone time when video games were chalk full of content that came with the game you purchased day 1. Particularly Tekken Bowl, which is a full fledged bowling game built into Tekken Tag Tournament, which you unlock by playing arcade mode, is almost worth the cost of the game alone as it is still the best bowling video game I've ever played.And finally there is the soundtrack which is very memorable and catchy. Combine all this with a huge roster of Tekken characters with lots of costumes and you have a hell of a fighting game. And for me personally, the nostalgia I have for this game only makes it even more special. (4/22/19) [42/50]

22. Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker (Switch): I played this game cooperatively with my girlfriend over the course of several months, not necessarily because it's a long game, but because I just had a very hard time staying engaged and interested in it. As a platformer (sort of) this game is pretty basic, simple, and easy. There isn't much challenge throughout the game, even when doing the stage challenges which are different for each stage, but typically belong to one of about 10 types of overall challenges you can do. As a result, the game is kind of boring and underwhelming. Visually the game is colorful, vibrant and creative, but the levels are all essentially giant, floating cubes in the sky that you have to navigate through, with each level being completely separate from the last. In the end it is mostly a good looking game while also being very plain at the same time. The soundtrack is nothing to write home about, but does feel very Nintendoee so I'll give it that. Sadly, upon finishing this game I was somewhat relieved that I was done despite having fun at times. Unfortunately this will go down as one of the most underrated first party Nintendo titles I've ever played, although Yoshi's Crafted World, which I'm also playing right now, if certainly giving Captain Toad a run for its money. (4/22/19) [29/50]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 07:15:48 pm by bikingjahuty »

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2019, 07:22:10 am »
Finished up New Super Mario Bros U. Deluxe. I played it originally on the wii u but kinda forgot it. It was an enjoyable play through. not sure if its worth full price to people who have it on Wii U, but if you never got a chance to play it I'd say pick it up for the switch.

Yeah, I thought I had played this one, but I was watching a playthrough and couldn't remember a single level I was watching be played.  So either I beat it and it's super forgettable or I didn’t actually play it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 12:24:02 pm by Cartagia »