Author Topic: What Was Or Is Your Favorite The Sims People Video Game?  (Read 2420 times)

What Was Or Is Your Favorite The Sims People Video Game?
« on: June 09, 2021, 04:21:55 pm »
The Sims 2 franchise on the PC was the king of the Sims game series in my own opinion, I think vary highly of the Sims 2 and it's PC spinoffs and expansion packs, but I realize today after all these years how evil the vary first the sims people simulator PC game franchise was, in terms of brutality, cruelty and even child abuse also having true satanic violence.

In the sims 1 your people would live forever until you either burned them or drowsed them or starved them to death, However in the Sims 2 a lot of the screaming and violence of sim people is gone  a lot since the vary first series on the PC. The Metal Jesus On YouTube once told me how he does not like the sims series at all, and I can see why. the first series had vary creepy  bugs done on purpose to scare people believe it or not. one was an upside-down distorted head face I saw once during some playthroughs,

if you clicked on the distorted face the game used to crash, with no fix., in the sims 2 a lot of the violence was turned into more of a comedy and the sims 3 had some of the sims dying of a butt fire instead of a hellish inferno in the first. Now the 2nd in the series was also a ton more realistic then the first, and although some of the same from the first game went into the 2nd series

In the sims 2 the sims would still catch on fire but they would did not sound or appear to be in absolute agony unlike in the first the sims series, for example in the sims 1 you could even torture little children and even animals.

but in the Sims 2 the fire would not even phase any of the animals thank god and the children too and the adults and elders would somewhat appear not the feel pain at all thank god. In the 1st the sims game sims would have naked sex, but in the 2nd they did it in their under ware under the covers in private.

You could still kill your created people on purpose, but the 2nd series was not as bad as the 1st one and the 2nd one is just overall a way better game then the first because you can do a lot more in the 2nd even with only the base game with no expansions installed.

The Sims 1 Vacation expansion pack even without sick people modding the game had suggestive corporal themes on the children that misbehaved on vacation although I never understood it.

I will admit the sims franchise is fun but now I HATE the first looking back on how it was created to be in terms of morality. yes the sims franchise can still be brutal but than again so is real life most of the time

The SIms 2 On the PC for the win :-\

(edit) I don't abuse the people in any of the sims games and the first game was horrible looking back on it from today.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 04:25:34 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

telekill

Re: What Was Or Is Your Favorite The Sims People Video Game?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 04:44:27 pm »
I enjoyed the building aspect of the first game but never really cared about the series beyond a handful of hours building homes.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 06:46:49 am »
The Sims: Deluxe Edition on PC and The Sims 2 on PS2. Not a fan of The Sims 4 on PS4.

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 09:45:50 am »
My situation was that I played Sims 2 before the first game, outside of maybe a demo when that had come out. As a result, when I actually did play the first game I did not like it. There was low autonomy and couldn't leave the house. My two big complaints really.

I had Sims 2 and many of the expansions and packs due to being able to find them at thrift stores and able to use them without having to resort to registering to some online service or having some expired/used product key. I like the ability to leave the house. I liked the high autonomy so that you didn't have to do anything if you didn't want. I liked how you could play any household or create multiple households in the same town. I did not like Pets because using them just basically meant that all your furniture gets destroyed. Pets was more annoying than usable. I did not like the CPS NPC that could walk through walls or locked doors. I also did not like the situation where if a family member moves out, they basically get deleted from the game. I played Sims 2 up until EA or Maxis or whoever stopped paying for that website that appeared in the Launcher. When that page stopped working, the Launcher stopped working and there was no workarounds and you could not play the game anymore. I know that there are ways to get it working now, but that ship has sailed for me. The only big issue I remember when the game worked was that sleeping bug where a person would never wake up and you had to use the cheat menu to keep them from dying.

I had Sims 3 that I got on Steam somehow, and it is a good sequel to Sims 2. Everything I liked about Sims 2 was in 3 except for the ability to control an entire town. The downside to Sims 3 is the used game situation. While you can find Sims 3 used games at thrift, 99.9999% of the time they are useless because the product key is used. I really wanted to play the expansions and addons for Sims 3 but that limits you to having to pay the full price on the DLC on the Steam store, which I did not want to do. I still haven't, even though I have them on the wishlist. And the sales are never quite at the point where I think it is a good deal to get a bunch of them.

I did not play Sims 4, it looks good but the DLC situation is insane. I may never get to play that one.

I know there are some others, haven't played them, maybe never will.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 10:27:16 am »
I kinda hate the sims games, at least playing them how they're meant to be played. The constant micromanagement of your sims (literally needing to instruct them to use the bathroom and eat) was beyond tedious and I never was able to play the game this way for more than an hour or two. However, I still had a lot of fun with The Sims thanks to cheats and patches.

My friend had a pretty powerful computer so we used to patch all sorts of stuff into the game like furniture and other items that aren't in the vanilla game, or of course uncensoring the nudity. We'd build these crazy homes and gawk at squarish polygon boobs. We'd also kill our Sims off in various sadistic ways. Despite all this I mostly grew up to be a productive, functioning member of society lol. It was pretty much adolescent middle school aged boys being their annoying, stupid selves. But that was the extent of my enjoyment with The Sims.

I played The Sims 2 some as well, but it too got real of real fast also.

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 12:47:04 pm »
Windows 10 is best played The Sims 2, run at administrator and download MTS patches and the game is good but it is still broken and you need to cheat and mod it to work properly, but if desperate it will work and you can have a blast boy or girl man teen or women, bi-ho and everything it is possibly the most relaxing game ever created, and the possibilities are endless, but only true sims fans can get it to work those who read forums and research latterly EVERTHING THE GAME HAS WRONG WITH IT ON THE INETENT. It is a devil of a game but with mods the game can fun time

edited post for the evil or the kinds internet I am not a bot :'(

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 12:51:18 pm »
I kinda hate the sims games, at least playing them how they're meant to be played. The constant micromanagement of your sims (literally needing to instruct them to use the bathroom and eat) was beyond tedious and I never was able to play the game this way for more than an hour or two. However, I still had a lot of fun with The Sims thanks to cheats and patches.

My friend had a pretty powerful computer so we used to patch all sorts of stuff into the game like furniture and other items that aren't in the vanilla game, or of course uncensoring the nudity. We'd build these crazy homes and gawk at squarish polygon boobs. We'd also kill our Sims off in various sadistic ways. Despite all this I mostly grew up to be a productive, functioning member of society lol. It was pretty much adolescent middle school aged boys being their annoying, stupid selves. But that was the extent of my enjoyment with The Sims.

AMEN @bikingjahuty and @tripredacus

(edit) anything that is evil can but turned around for the purpose of good but the demonic creator of the sims is the one who should be gone, he is a fat SOB and nobody can stand him not even the devil himself, he is pure evil and, The Sims player base are good people, and ALL worked their asses off to make this a great game and it pisses EA off that some many FANS modded this thing without payment of any kind and we have a good time, while EA rots in HELL
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 01:15:52 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 09:42:14 pm »
the demonic creator of the sims is the one who should be gone, he is a fat SOB and nobody can stand him not even the devil himself, he is pure evil

That's some excessive hate for Will Wright. He's widely considered to be one of the greatest video game designers ever. He's created many creative and educational games and been awarded for them countless times. He's also a very strong advocate for education reform. I don't know why you hate him so much. I'd have to say Sim Ant and Sim City 2000 are my favourite of his Sim Games.

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 10:47:41 pm »
the demonic creator of the sims is the one who should be gone, he is a fat SOB and nobody can stand him not even the devil himself, he is pure evil

That's some excessive hate for Will Wright. He's widely considered to be one of the greatest video game designers ever. He's created many creative and educational games and been awarded for them countless times. He's also a very strong advocate for education reform. I don't know why you hate him so much. I'd have to say Sim Ant and Sim City 2000 are my favorite of his Sim Games.

I never hate him but if this man is such a saint why did he make the sim 1 so demonic and awful? Will might have been a good man at one time but, have you even seen YT video s of The Sims one and I read in a gamer magazine once.

that someone wrote well Will Wright creates everything and can do anything like God, (text goes) well? maybe Will Wright IS GOD? well? If will Wright is God why did he or someone else from Maxis CO, put Jesus Christ in the game that lets you set them on fire? WTF.

Sim Earth, Sim Ant, Sim Safari, SimCity, Streets Of SimCity? I still love those games but. If you look up Will Wright on the internet. This guy creates robots in real life smart? yes? unless you consider  Darth Vader a Saint

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 11:04:31 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 01:15:10 am »

That's some excessive hate for Will Wright. He's widely considered to be one of the greatest video game designers ever. He's created many creative and educational games and been awarded for them countless times. He's also a very strong advocate for education reform. I don't know why you hate him so much. I'd have to say Sim Ant and Sim City 2000 are my favorite of his Sim Games.

I never hate him but if this man is such a saint why did he make the sim 1 so demonic and awful? Will might have been a good man at one time but, have you even seen YT video s of The Sims one and I read in a gamer magazine once.

that someone wrote well Will Wright creates everything and can do anything like God, (text goes) well? maybe Will Wright IS GOD? well? If will Wright is God why did he or someone else from Maxis CO, put Jesus Christ in the game that lets you set them on fire? WTF.

Sim Earth, Sim Ant, Sim Safari, SimCity, Streets Of SimCity? I still love those games but. If you look up Will Wright on the internet. This guy creates robots in real life smart? yes? unless you consider  Darth Vader a Saint

You don't hate him, but you call him demonic, evil, a "Fat SOB" which really confuses me since he's quite skinny, and that he's worse than the devil. Wow, I wonder what you have to say about people you do hate. And this, because he made a game with cartoon violence? Plenty of games have that. That doesn't make them evil or demonic. You think he's playing God because he makes video games with high levels of control... plenty of video games do that too, and the creators certainly don't think they're God. They're just creating a form of entertainment that you can choose to enjoy or not. And I'm not sure how creating robot makes him evil either? Robotics technology has been incredibly beneficial to humanity. If video games are such an offense to your delicate morality, maybe you should stop playing them instead of calling their creators evil.

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 02:18:31 am »

You don't hate him, but you call him demonic, evil, a "Fat SOB" which really confuses me since he's quite skinny, and that he's worse than the devil. Wow, I wonder what you have to say about people you do hate. And this, because he made a game with cartoon violence? Plenty of games have that. That doesn't make them evil or demonic. You think he's playing God because he makes video games with high levels of control... plenty of video games do that too, and the creators certainly don't think they're God. They're just creating a form of entertainment that you can choose to enjoy or not. And I'm not sure how creating robot makes him evil either? Robotics technology has been incredibly beneficial to humanity. If video games are such an offense to your delicate morality, maybe you should stop playing them instead of calling their creators evil.

Will with The Sims 2 and he hated that game to the core of the earth, I still have his video of when he did an interview of that game, he was not the boss he was fired and then Maxis created the SIms 2 THEN EA BRTRAYED MAXIS,  and that is why they say "what goes around COMes Around to bite you in the booty

If you would only just look at videos of the sims 1
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 02:27:55 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2021, 01:29:28 pm »

(edit) anything that is evil can but turned around for the purpose of good but the demonic creator of the sims is the one who should be gone, he is a fat SOB and nobody can stand him not even the devil himself, he is pure evil and, The Sims player base are good people, and ALL worked their asses off to make this a great game and it pisses EA off that some many FANS modded this thing without payment of any kind and we have a good time, while EA rots in HELL
He doesn't look particularly fat.

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2021, 01:32:19 pm »

He doesn't look particularly fat.

crack kills Will, and so does that heroine you poised me with as a baby

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2021, 01:46:07 pm »
Wh-what?

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2021, 01:48:39 pm »
Wh-what?
Its an ad for bringing back insane asylums.