Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 74155 times)

Re: The Pay It Forward Thread
« Reply #285 on: March 26, 2014, 09:04:16 pm »
If I hadnt bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/310870157999 I would have gotten that. :)

thats also really nice.
i dont have a case on mine at the moment.
wife has a clear case that she put soot sprits on (ghibii)

90snostalga

« Reply #286 on: March 26, 2014, 11:22:45 pm »
If I hadnt bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/310870157999 I would have gotten that. :)

thats also really nice.
i dont have a case on mine at the moment.
wife has a clear case that she put soot sprits on (ghibii)

Oh snap.  Forgive me Stethebubble.  I read your YOutube message but honestly I forgot about it.  PM me with your info...

foxhack

« Reply #287 on: March 27, 2014, 02:55:37 pm »
FREE ITTLE DEW STEAM GAME KEY

http://store.steampowered.com/app/241320/

I bought a bundle, I already had this. So whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wants it?

bobster

« Reply #288 on: March 27, 2014, 03:03:38 pm »
FREE ITTLE DEW STEAM GAME KEY

http://store.steampowered.com/app/241320/

I bought a bundle, I already had this. So whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wants it?
I remember looking at that game. It looks super fun!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #289 on: March 27, 2014, 11:16:38 pm »
Okay.   I have obviously confused different users.  Someone messaged me or sent me some kind of youtube notification a few days ago, about the 3DS case that is a user on vgcollect because the avatar was familiar to me.  However, I cannot find that comment, message or what ever it was for some reason.  Still trying to figure out the navigation through all of the youtube features.  Who ever messaged me via youtube, comment on here so I'll know who it was because I am confused.  I thought it was stethebubble but it's not him.

pacpix

« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2014, 11:17:01 pm »
Free Stuff!
Had some extra stuff sitting in my closet so I decided to post it on here.  I plan on shipping with bubble mailers unless you request a box.  All games have been cleaned and tested.
NES
Top Gun
Top Gun Second Mission
Dr. Mario
Super Mario Duck Hunt
SNES
Donkey Kong Country
Genesis
Sonic 2: Not For Resale
N64
Pokemon Snap

Top Gun Second Mission has some slight label damage on top.

Top Gun has some writing on the cart.

Sonic 2 has a little bit of sticker residue

Pokemon Snap has some residue/cart damage and writing on bottom edge

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:45:58 pm by pacpix »
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

90snostalga

« Reply #291 on: April 10, 2014, 11:19:25 pm »
Can I raise my hand on more than one item?  If so Donkey Kong Country, Pokemon Snap, Dr Mario, and both Top guns????

argyle

« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2014, 11:27:50 pm »
Pacpix, thumbs up on your Weird Al screensaver.  :P  I got to see him in concert about 3 years ago, hands down one of the best concerts I've ever seen.  He even signed some autographs afterwards, and I got him to sign my Alpocalypse poster I bought as well as my DVD of UHF.  You could tell he was exhausted after the show, but he was still super nice. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

pacpix

« Reply #293 on: April 10, 2014, 11:35:56 pm »
Can I raise my hand on more than one item?  If so Donkey Kong Country, Pokemon Snap, Dr Mario, and both Top guns????
How about you start with two and if nobody else wants the other items by the end of the weekend you can take the rest? :)
Pacpix, thumbs up on your Weird Al screensaver.  :P  I got to see him in concert about 3 years ago, hands down one of the best concerts I've ever seen.  He even signed some autographs afterwards, and I got him to sign my Alpocalypse poster I bought as well as my DVD of UHF.  You could tell he was exhausted after the show, but he was still super nice. 
I actually just had random internet images in the background, but thanks ha.  I would love to see him live, he has come to my town once, and that was the year before I knew he existed during his White and Nerdy tour.  It looks like a lot of work goes into his concerts though with all the costume changes and stuff from what I have seen.  I also love the UHF DVD, the movie and commentary are great. My old friend borrowed a copy and then moved away so I don't have it anymore, I need to buy it again soon.

« Reply #294 on: April 10, 2014, 11:40:01 pm »
Man I'd love that Snap and Donkey Kong Country.  Particularly Snap as I don't have it for my collection of N64 games yet and it was something I loved as a kid.

pacpix

« Reply #295 on: April 11, 2014, 12:07:19 am »
Man I'd love that Snap and Donkey Kong Country.  Particularly Snap as I don't have it for my collection of N64 games yet and it was something I loved as a kid.
I figure 90snostalga would want the DKC the most as he listed it first, but if you PM me your address I can send you Pokemon Snap.

90snostalga

« Reply #296 on: April 11, 2014, 12:44:25 am »

Go right ahead.  You can take both of them.   :)  I'll be okay lol...

« Reply #297 on: April 11, 2014, 01:39:07 am »

Nah, we can totally share, you can have the DKC, and I'll take the Snap :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #298 on: April 11, 2014, 07:32:43 am »

What?!

Greed on da Interwebz?   :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

90snostalga

« Reply #299 on: April 11, 2014, 04:27:05 pm »

Nah, we can totally share, you can have the DKC, and I'll take the Snap :)

No you take them.   DKC  I would get really for my daughter because she always wants to play mine and I'm stingy when it comes to games so I would give it to her; however, I found out last night that she forged my signature on her report card last week so she got her little but tore up and she is on restriction for 30 days.  No games for her at all!  She is to sit in her bed all day every day and do home work and/or read books and thats the only entertainment she can have.