Author Topic: Stupid Question  (Read 3733 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Stupid Question
« on: May 04, 2012, 04:47:05 pm »
I guess I'm gonna show how un-internet savy I am.  How do I put my collection in my signature?  I know the picture is at http://vgcollect.com/sig/turf.jpg.  Now, how do I put it in my signature?

amauriel

Re: Stupid Question
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 04:50:08 pm »
I did mine so it's clickable to go to my collection, like I think everyone else did.

[url =http://vgcollect.com/username][img ]http://vgcollect.com/sig/username.jpg[/img][/url]

Remove the spaces after the first url and the first img, change "username" to you (twice) and you should be good to go!

Edit: I guess I should have mentioned that you can get to your signature edit by Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:51:56 pm by amauriel »
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 05:03:19 pm »
WOOO HOOO!!!!!  I'm as cool as everyone else here now!  I'm a full fledge member!  Now I need to delete the thread to hide my ignorance.  Nevermind, I'll leave it here so no one else has to show their stupidity.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 05:08:25 pm by turf »

scott

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 05:29:16 pm »
Congrats! 
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jcalder8

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 08:54:04 pm »
WOOO HOOO!!!!!  I'm as cool as everyone else here now!  I'm a full fledge member!  Now I need to delete the thread to hide my ignorance.  Nevermind, I'll leave it here so no one else has to show their stupidity.
Welcome to the club! Now where are the cookies you were supposed to bring as a new member?

matt

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 10:32:05 pm »
Welcome to the club! Now where are the cookies you were supposed to bring as a new member?

He must have not gotten that message which means we now can expect cookies AND milk. I can't wait.

scott

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 10:33:35 pm »
Apparently Matt isn't a full fledged member. :P
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

atariboy

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 11:32:26 pm »
Guess someone doesn't want to supply the Milk and cookies.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 11:40:57 pm »
Apparently Matt isn't a full fledged member. :P

Well the milk will help him grow big and strong, I'm sure.  Once it ever arrives.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 05:54:58 pm »

Don't feel bad...I share your ignorance (and asked the same question in another post)!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 05:20:03 pm »
Dang it!  I thought I was supposed to bring punch and pie.  Someone has got to let the new guy know these things

desocietas

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 05:21:15 pm »
Dang it!  I thought I was supposed to bring punch and pie.  Someone has got to let the new guy know these things

Don't worry, we'll be sure to include it in the new FAQs and Welcome to the Forums post ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 05:25:50 pm »

Don't worry, we'll be sure to include it in the new FAQs and Welcome to the Forums post ;)

AWESOME!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"