Author Topic: How to Add Pelican Universal Arcade Fighter Stick  (Read 197 times)

How to Add Pelican Universal Arcade Fighter Stick
« on: June 09, 2023, 10:15:26 pm »
There is already an accessory "Pelican Arcade Fighter Stick" listed for PS2 and it appears to be the same thing I have except it's in a sealed package and it's a different color. The one I have is yellow and has multiple connectors for Xbox, PS2, and GameCube. If it is a 'universal' controller, is there a category for 'Universal Accessories' or should it be listed as an accessory controller to each system it's designed for?

dhaabi

Re: How to Add Pelican Universal Arcade Fighter Stick
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 10:02:04 am »
The existing entry was originally submitted as Pelican Arcade Fighter Stick but has been updated to Pelican Arcade Fighter Joystick based on this confirming information.

What you have is not the same product, if I am assuming this is the item you are asking about since you did not post an image of what the item actually looks like. If the item in the link is the same as what you're asking about, it should be submitted as an Unofficial Release named Pelican Universal Arcade Fighter in the Other Accessories sub-category as one single entry.

If what you own is something different, post an image of what the item looks like. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 10:08:37 am by dhaabi »