Author Topic: VGCollect 2023 Secret Santa!  (Read 11071 times)

telly

Re: VGCollect 2023 Secret Santa!
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2023, 11:44:43 am »
Well I still need to wait for some things to come in from online  :o So it will still be a while before anything ships out
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

ferraroso

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2023, 05:42:10 pm »
And I'm still waiting to see if the person won't add anything new to their wish list... haha

kashell

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2023, 04:53:32 pm »
Another item has arrived.

Come on, four for four!

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2023, 11:14:42 pm »
Hoping to hit up some local stores this weekend and do some shopping!

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2023, 12:29:02 pm »
Hoping to hit up some local stores this weekend and do some shopping!

Did the same this morning, and I believe that I am finished aside from side goodies at this point!

dhaabi

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2023, 09:47:31 am »
As the time when everyone should be mailing out their gifts approaches, I kindly ask that tracking and shipment information be forwarded to me via PM so I can ensure everything is running smoothly, as is typically requested. The November 15 deadline is especially important to meet for those needing to send packages internationally. Shipping times can widely vary and problems can occur in transit, so it's best to make sure there's plenty of time for items to arrive.

telly

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2023, 10:42:47 am »
As the time when everyone should be mailing out their gifts approaches, I kindly ask that tracking and shipment information be forwarded to me via PM so I can ensure everything is running smoothly, as is typically requested. The November 15 deadline is especially important to meet for those needing to send packages internationally. Shipping times can widely vary and problems can occur in transit, so it's best to make sure there's plenty of time for items to arrive.

Would it be too much to ask to get tracking information for when our Santa sends out our gifts so we know when to expect them? My Santa last year sent my gift extremely early (about this time actually), which was totally fine, but I didn't know it was coming because tracking info wasn't provided and I'm really fortunate it wasn't stolen off my porch or something.  :o
Currently Playing:

dhaabi

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2023, 11:05:58 am »
Would it be too much to ask to get tracking information for when our Santa sends out our gifts so we know when to expect them? My Santa last year sent my gift extremely early (about this time actually), which was totally fine, but I didn't know it was coming because tracking info wasn't provided and I'm really fortunate it wasn't stolen off my porch or something.  :o

I can do that if it's requested individually. I'll go ahead and send you a PM once that information is forwarded to me first. For anyone wanting ETAs for their gifts, be sure to let me know. I can either forward all of the tracking information which would include point of departure (meaning some mystique would be lost since most participants know where others live, generally), or I can instead only forward the scheduled package arrival date to prolong some mystery as to whom one's Santa is.

telly

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2023, 11:10:46 am »
If you just want to tell me what date to expect it instead of tracking info that would be fine!
Currently Playing:

dhaabi

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2023, 08:35:17 am »
From tomorrow November 8 through Saturday November 11, I'll be away from the site. If any participant is needing to contact me directly, just know that I won't be able to respond until after that period.

kashell

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2023, 11:04:48 am »
Well then, I think I'm done with my shopping! I had a hard time throwing in that extra-special something because I wanted it to be creative and representative of my town. But, I think I succeeded.

So, all that's left is to wrap up the games, write a card, and send it out to the Christmas ether!

ferraroso

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2023, 07:05:25 pm »
I'm really excited with all this, but I plan to arrange everything by the weekend, so I'll give my pal a few more days to ADD STUFF FROM JAPAN to their wish list. Haha

telly

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2023, 09:24:13 am »
I'm really excited with all this, but I plan to arrange everything by the weekend, so I'll give my pal a few more days to ADD STUFF FROM JAPAN to their wish list. Haha

Well I just added a bunch of Switch and PS4 games just in case you have me!  :-X
Currently Playing:

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2023, 03:35:39 am »

In case it was me, i did :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

kashell

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2023, 06:51:08 pm »
Slightly off topic but I'm curious. Telly - what's that Chrono Cross thing in your VG Collect signature??