Author Topic: Need help for complete 3ds pal List (deleted because mods say they dont excist)  (Read 422 times)

There is no complete list for 3ds for the pal region so I am trying to make one or at least as close as possible.  Its verry hard due to the same game having multiple names due to languages etc.  I try to stick with the English names unles its not possible. This is the current list I still have a long way to go but I hope people can help me. Most games that we are missing are the shovelware games the insane amount of horse games etc.

Lets try to get the biggest list of releases on the 3ds right here on this site:)

This is the Current list I will update this post when I have an updated list

edit: deleted due to mods response
« Last Edit: June 18, 2024, 08:38:19 am by wowgek7 »

tripredacus

Re: Need help for complete 3ds pal List
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 10:34:54 am »
There are zero PAL games for 3DS. If you mean 3DS games in countries where PAL television standard was used, then you would use Europe (but not France), Australia and China for the most part.

Re: Need help for complete 3ds pal List
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2024, 08:36:12 am »
wtf are you talking about?? eu and australia are pal region  US is NTSC

honestly thats such basic knowledge.

anyway I deleted it already I am not gonna go in discussion with an mod here again. I have faced the consequences of that before it aint worth it

so this is my last reply here
« Last Edit: June 18, 2024, 08:39:17 am by wowgek7 »

dhaabi

Whether you see this reply or not, I'll mention it. This is basic knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL

it has been called the pal region for literly over 25 years at this point. I checked your link and i dont see how thats relevant I am not asking for an history lesson.

so to make it clear I am not saying your wrong I am saying its totaly irrelevant

btw at this point can this topic just be deleted.

I wanted to do something nice  and fun the whole thing is soured now so I rather just see it gone entirely

I know I am an idiot for even trying orr wanting to do it here though so thats on me

There's a full list of 3DS games on Wikipedia that can be sorted by region

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games

tripredacus

To be clear, television standards (like PAL) are used by televisions and devices that connect to televisions like video game consoles.
Handheld systems do not use a television standard, which is why there are no PAL 3DS games, because there are no PAL (or NTSC) 3DS systems.
All 3DS systems have a native refresh rate of 60 Hz, no matter what country they were released in.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

To be clear, television standards (like PAL) are used by televisions and devices that connect to televisions like video game consoles.
Handheld systems do not use a television standard, which is why there are no PAL 3DS games, because there are no PAL (or NTSC) 3DS systems.
All 3DS systems have a native refresh rate of 60 Hz, no matter what country they were released in.
Yes this is all true but the games released in that region have different clear cases and  artwork (at least the few I have come across)so I think this is the reason wowgek7 wants to classify them separately.I’m not sure if any of this affects the price or rarity of said games but they are different.

Yes this is all true but the games released in that region have different clear cases and  artwork (at least the few I have come across)so I think this is the reason wowgek7 wants to classify them separately.I’m not sure if any of this affects the price or rarity of said games but they are different.

They still aren't PAL games, though.  They are European releases.  The full list that snyderec3 even classifies them in that manner.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

They still aren't PAL games, though.  They are European releases.  The full list that snyderec3 even classifies them in that manner.
Yes absolutely I do understand this I was just stating I understand his thought process them being different in some ways and wonder if it would affect value or rarity in some circumstances if they were recognized as being different.

first off its NOT complete 2nd of all it also has digital games  I couldnt care less about

sworddude

Yes absolutely I do understand this I was just stating I understand his thought process them being different in some ways and wonder if it would affect value or rarity in some circumstances if they were recognized as being different.

Don't we already have a seperate category for pal 3ds games though?

That being said if I had to guess what tripredacus means is that they should be called european games not Pal.

My counterpoint to this however is that many european collectors call them pal games even if the tv standard is irrelevant after certain era's. And this even applies to modern current gen releases.

while tripredacus is technically correct, them being called pal games has been pretty normalized among many in the european collecting scene. I'd argue far more popular than calling them european games. heck even sites like price charting list console games like the switch ps5 as PAL. it just sounds better/ easier as pal instead of european releases. it's just a thing that carried over from past times and remained popular, nothing more nothing less

2nd response is avoiding the topic starter's original question however as in getting a full list of pal or european 3ds games. We don't always have to have stuff be 100% correct. Everyone knew what the guy was talking about. why are we focussing so much energy on such an insignificant detail  ::)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 09:23:28 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

dhaabi

first off its NOT complete 2nd of all it also has digital games  I couldnt care less about

2nd response is however avoiding the topic starter original question however as in getting a full list of pal or european 3ds games.

wowgek7 originally supplied a lengthy list comprised of a majority of known European 3DS titles but later removed it. So, when someone like snyderec3 tries to help with what they assume is a complete or near complete list but are immediately and rudely dismissed, it signals to others that they shouldn't waste their efforts if that's the kind of response they're likely to receive. It's especially made worse because wowgek7 never clarified they're only interested in physical games.

So far, everyone has made an effort to either help answer the question or provide clarity. Should the topic have been actually be asking for games where the PAL television standard format was used, then those specific regions were supplied. From Wikipedia, which I supplied earlier:

PAL was adopted by most European countries, by several African countries, by Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and by most of Asia Pacific (including the Middle East and South Asia). Countries in those regions that did not adopt PAL were France, Francophone Africa, several ex-Soviet states, Japan, South Korea, Liberia, Myanmar, the Philippines, and Taiwan.

Although, I won't deny that "PAL" is a colloquial term that is more often used by those assuming it's synonymous with Europe. Nevertheless, that clarification could have been made quickly but wasn't.

ok screw it I will reply once more

first off the rude people here are actualy the mods who where rude from the get go.

also  explain to me how you collect  digital games while  the servers for the store are permanently down?

honestly it was so oblius I cnat believe  I have to explain it. sorry if expecting an bit of common sense is too much.

also i wasnt rude to snyder at all  if mentiong the list ist complete and saying I couldnt care less about digital games is considered rude already  I honestly dont know what to say.

this isnt kindergarten I would think.

sworddude  at least get why I am so pissed about this.

but I am most pissed about myself for wanting to do something fun and nice here.

I should have known better

so yeah i was an idiot  but at the evrry elast its not an mistake I ever make agaian

also this WILL be my last post here on this topic.  I have said my peace

I want to thank the peope here who have been nice or constructive etc though  shoutout to them