I have stumbled upon several Brazilian MSX games that are compilations of multiple games. In particular, I have found a series of compilations from a single publisher that all have the same cover art and titles. The following is an example of one:
https://www.mercadolivre.com.br/energy-sofware--msx--n-23--k7/up/MLBU1439213961#In this case, the publisher is Energy Informática Ltda, but each of their compilations, artwork are identical with the exception of a "volume" number on the spine of the case, or rather a sticker identifying the volume. The actual games on the cassette are only identified on the cassette label, not the artwork, front or back. So, in this case(s), do I name the game "Energy Software ("volume")", or in order of the game names found on each side of the cassette?
The same questions can be asked about compilations released by Orionsoft in Brazil such as,
https://www.mercadolivre.com.br/galaga-tenis-lazy-jones-turboart-e-faixa-preta-para-msx/up/MLBU3159357224#In this case, the volume number is provide at the bottom of the front cover (Fita 5) followed by the list of games. So, naming the Orionsoft compilations should be "Coleção de Programas (Fita X)" or do I list the games in order on the cover art? Thanks for your help.