Author Topic: If you won the lottery...  (Read 6394 times)

soera

Re: If you won the lottery...
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2014, 09:53:42 pm »
I went back and read mine and puked at what the fuck I was thinking then. Fixed it to something worth owning!

90snostalga

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 12:55:49 am »
I went back and read mine and puked at what the fuck I was thinking then. Fixed it to something worth owning!

LOL   ;D  Okay.  When I go to your post is says SmS kiosk system.  I did not catch what it said before????

jcalder8

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 02:19:34 am »
What was it?

soera

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2014, 07:22:10 am »
Stadium events is what it was. A stupid power pad game that people spend WAY too much on. Something that if it was in my collection wouldnt even be noticeable without some sort of assistance from myself to make it such.

These would be awesome without any help :

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2014, 08:59:09 am »
You could buy 3 Stadium Events if you had lottery money. 1 for you, 1 for me, and 1 for us to film being destroyed so people would hate us. 

*Edit: When I say "people" I mean the elitist collectors out there that see game collecting as a penis measuring contest.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 09:01:00 am by turf »

soera

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2014, 11:42:38 am »
You could buy 3 Stadium Events if you had lottery money. 1 for you, 1 for me, and 1 for us to film being destroyed so people would hate us. 

*Edit: When I say "people" I mean the elitist collectors out there that see game collecting as a penis measuring contest.

This would be fun. :P

scott

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2014, 12:36:58 pm »
Could always get some $1 game, print off a fake label and do a video just for the reaction.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2014, 07:14:59 pm »
Could always get some $1 game, print off a fake label and do a video just for the reaction.
this idea i like

sin2beta

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2014, 07:34:55 pm »
Killer Shark. SEGA Electromechanical game.

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

anruiukimi

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2014, 10:14:20 pm »
The games I missed the first time around, such as DuckTales 2, Tales of Destiny 2...I'd replace my Chrono Trigger strategy guide (stolen from me back in 8th grade :<)

Probably would get all the RotK games I missed...

But before that, I'd pay off my credit cards and buy a house. xD I'd probably keep my job, though, I get decent healthcare through them, even if my pay isn't fabulous.

Then I'd run off to Japan, buy all the things, then go on a tour of the Disney Parks of the world...then go everywhere else I want to go.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:16:39 pm by anruiukimi »

90snostalga

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 05:01:08 am »

You never mentioned the story about the 2 SMS games that were released in the U.S. that no one knows about?  I'm interested...

soera

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2014, 09:15:31 am »
Its on the general thread!

90snostalga

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2014, 02:03:59 pm »
Its on the general thread!

Oh okay sorry man.  I must of missed it on it.  I'll go to it to ready.  Sorry.

theflea

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2014, 07:23:39 pm »
I'd probably go nuts on ebay and buy all the games/consoles I always wanted but didn't want to spend those crazy prices for.
I'd finish off my NES collection including all the holy grail games.

All though I must say I still would have second thoughts on a NWC90 cart (grey or gold) at the trolling prices I've seen em go at lately. Even if I had a hundred million dollars I still cant see myself paying a hundred thousand dollars for one.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

sin2beta

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2014, 09:39:33 pm »
I'd probably go nuts on ebay and buy all the games/consoles I always wanted but didn't want to spend those crazy prices for.
I'd finish off my NES collection including all the holy grail games.

All though I must say I still would have second thoughts on a NWC90 cart (grey or gold) at the trolling prices I've seen em go at lately. Even if I had a hundred million dollars I still cant see myself paying a hundred thousand dollars for one.

The troll bidding is crazy. Apparently there were a few that recently/legitimately sold for 17,000 that went for about 4grand before based on the characteristics. The troll bidding is working. It's sad.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c