Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 162811 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #375 on: October 05, 2016, 11:00:01 am »
I need to breakdown and buy a Final Fantasy II for the SNES. 

Someone sell me one!

maximo310

« Reply #376 on: October 12, 2016, 01:38:29 pm »
I need help finding a Playstation 1 Analog Stick (SCPH- 1110) for playing Assault on the PS1.
Any help would be appreciated!!

« Reply #377 on: October 12, 2016, 01:41:21 pm »
I need help finding a Playstation 1 Analog Stick (SCPH- 1110) for playing Assault on the PS1.
Good luck.  I've been looking for one of those for a good long while and the cheapest I've seen recently is a little under $60.

maximo310

« Reply #378 on: October 12, 2016, 01:46:34 pm »
Good luck.  I've been looking for one of those for a good long while and the cheapest I've seen recently is a little under $60.
I found one dude who was selling his for $50 and trying to work out a trade, but he hasn't responded to any of my pms in the last 2 weeks. I was pretty bummed since his trade conditions were actually very reasonable.
Edit: Found one on ebay for $35! It does need some repair on the plastic surrounding one of the sticks, but they work really well for my Museum Vol .4's Assault and Assault Plus.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:21:04 am by maximo310 »

tpugmire

« Reply #379 on: November 12, 2016, 06:34:22 pm »
Looking for a cheap gamecube for a Christmas present for one of my kids. Just the console, cords, and a controller.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #380 on: December 02, 2016, 04:49:46 pm »
Can anyone here do better than $75 for a Saturn with A/V cable, power cord, and a controller (OEM)?

Found for $64, model 1! With hook-ups (AV), power cord, and a model 2 controller.

Good to have the Saturn back in my collection once again. Now about getting some games next time I have money...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 02:44:22 pm by burningdoom »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #381 on: December 04, 2016, 04:37:49 pm »
I need a clean copy of Super Metroid. PM me if you have one.

Edit: It was found, bought, delivered, and gifted.  Thank y'all for your help.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 08:21:15 am by turf »

davifus

« Reply #382 on: December 28, 2016, 06:57:39 pm »
Looking for a broken or working Power Mac G5. Pref. with all the fan, plastic cover inside, metal shelving.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2017, 09:03:38 am »
So I'm in the doghouse because I didn't pre-order the Resident Evil 7 Collector's Edition, so if anybody has an extra copy or has a store near them that has a copy, let me know.

azure

« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2017, 12:48:35 pm »
If anybody has a case and manual for Valkyria Chronicles let me know, got a disc only copy that needs a home.

soera

« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2017, 06:08:10 pm »
If you have a good standing with your local Gamestop, just hit one of them up. Games sell for the same with or without case and stuff so they may just give you the rest.

rayne315

« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2017, 06:17:45 pm »
If you have a good standing with your local Gamestop, just hit one of them up. Games sell for the same with or without case and stuff so they may just give you the rest.

yeah I frequently go in for promotional material and pre-order bonuses that people without fail leave behind.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2017, 06:42:27 pm »

True, this happened to me before at my local GS a long time ago. Found a case for a game I was interested in, but they couldn't locate the disc. They said I could just keep the box for free as it didn't matter to them.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #388 on: January 25, 2017, 08:32:10 pm »

True, this happened to me before at my local GS a long time ago. Found a case for a game I was interested in, but they couldn't locate the disc. They said I could just keep the box for free as it didn't matter to them.

The same exact thing happened to me with Way of the Samurai 3, but this was only months ago.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #389 on: February 14, 2017, 01:39:42 am »
If anyone has a case and manual for the PS3 version of Nier (NA), I'll happily buy it or trade for it. Loose discs are sad discs.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.