Author Topic: Forum wiki/community board within thread?  (Read 955 times)

desocietas

Forum wiki/community board within thread?
« on: July 09, 2012, 02:17:24 pm »
Hey, was just thinking about the great threads we have where we try to compile lists (reversible images, items to look out for for other collectors, etc.) and was wondering if there was any way to incorporate this into the forum better so that the OP or mod doesn't have to go back and amend their post so it includes all the new info from 13 different people.

Like a community board or embedded Google doc that anyone can edit?

This might not be ideal, but I know anyone who's a member of the site can edit it (the wiki community board):
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/76758/best-buy-uncharted-3-drakes-deception-collectors-edition-ps3

Just a thought!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

Re: Forum wiki/community board within thread?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 02:19:49 pm »
Also, that's a great deal on the CE of Uncharted 3 if you're interested in that sort of thing ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Forum wiki/community board within thread?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 02:42:54 pm »
Hey, was just thinking about the great threads we have where we try to compile lists (reversible images, items to look out for for other collectors, etc.) and was wondering if there was any way to incorporate this into the forum better so that the OP or mod doesn't have to go back and amend their post so it includes all the new info from 13 different people.

Like a community board or embedded Google doc that anyone can edit?

This might not be ideal, but I know anyone who's a member of the site can edit it (the wiki community board):
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/76758/best-buy-uncharted-3-drakes-deception-collectors-edition-ps3

Just a thought!

I like the idea...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"