Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170858 times)

desocietas

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #1170 on: October 09, 2014, 05:34:10 pm »
Yep, clicking on the more info link gets you this popup:

It actually looks pretty neat - I might sign up for it just for the helluvit :P

Yeah, I saw that, but "experience many benefits" doesn't tell me much about what is supposed to be cool about it haha  :P  I wonder if they'll tell more about it soon.

Oh, haha, yeah, besides the special card, they don't go into it.  I'm sure they're still working it out.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #1171 on: October 13, 2014, 03:23:56 pm »
Today I placed an order for a PS4 Destiny bundle, and I payed for it with bitcoin on overstock.com. I don't know why but it felt really good paying for it with magic internet money.

« Reply #1172 on: October 14, 2014, 03:16:48 pm »
Did anybody that preorder Senran Kagura get there Preorder text message from GS?
The date for this game has been constantly changing, and apparently it coming out the 10/8 (tomorrow) for some reason.

Such a dirty game.

On the 3DS version, you can shake the 3DS to make boobs bounce.  A guy on my dev team bought it.  I shook my head at him.

I like boobs and all, but that's just ridiculously unnecessary.

« Reply #1173 on: October 14, 2014, 03:17:45 pm »
Yep, clicking on the more info link gets you this popup:

It actually looks pretty neat - I might sign up for it just for the helluvit :P

Yeah, I saw that, but "experience many benefits" doesn't tell me much about what is supposed to be cool about it haha  :P  I wonder if they'll tell more about it soon.

Oh, haha, yeah, besides the special card, they don't go into it.  I'm sure they're still working it out.

I had the PowerUp Rewards program for about a year or two at GameStop.  Then I worked there.

Then I stopped paying for that subscription and shopping at GameStop.

For many reasons.

davifus

« Reply #1174 on: October 14, 2014, 03:39:26 pm »
Did anybody that preorder Senran Kagura get there Preorder text message from GS?
The date for this game has been constantly changing, and apparently it coming out the 10/8 (tomorrow) for some reason.

Such a dirty game.

On the 3DS version, you can shake the 3DS to make boobs bounce.  A guy on my dev team bought it.  I shook my head at him.

I didn't know that part. I just assumed it was going to be something like a DoA fighting game.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1175 on: October 14, 2014, 09:31:24 pm »

Such a dirty game.

I didn't know that part. I just assumed it was going to be something like a DoA fighting game.

Funny thing about that statement is that's sounds exactly like something they would include in a Dead or Alive game

davifus

« Reply #1176 on: October 14, 2014, 10:15:08 pm »

Such a dirty game.

Funny thing about that statement is that's sounds exactly like something they would include in a Dead or Alive game

Welp it's sealed and who knows when I'll open it and play it.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #1177 on: October 14, 2014, 11:06:50 pm »
Here is the list:

- Dragon Age Inquisition (PS3)
- Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
- Super Smash Bros Wii U Limited Edition
- Persona Q Limited Edition (3DS)
- Every Nintendo Amiibo

« Reply #1178 on: October 14, 2014, 11:41:14 pm »
My selection is currently Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros without the controller bundle as I changed my mind, Zelda and Link Amiibos, and I'm likely to get a pre-order for Captain Toad.  I'm probably gonna get Far Cry 4 also, just trying to figure out if the budget will work with that, so I'm probably not gonna pre-order it.

argyle

« Reply #1179 on: October 15, 2014, 10:42:59 am »
My ever-changing list currently looks like this:

Samurai Warriors 4 Special Anime Pack (ps4) - 10-21-14
Shadow Warrior (ps4) - 10-21-14
Bayonetta 2 - 10-24-14
Tales of Hearts R - 11-11-14
Grand Theft Auto V (ps4) - 11-18-14
Persona Q Wild Cards Ed. - 11-25-14
Class of Heroes 2G - ??/??/14

That will leave me with about $60 GS credit. I'm probably going to hang onto that until Black Friday - I am tempted by both Farcry 4 & Dragon Age: Inquisition, but it's definitely not uncommon for new-release EA & Ubi Soft games to go on sale at BF. I already have more on my plate than I can play anyway. :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Warmsignal

« Reply #1180 on: October 15, 2014, 11:24:45 am »
Bayonetta 2 and Captain Toad are the only ones I'm interested in at retail price.

« Reply #1181 on: October 15, 2014, 11:27:14 am »

Such a dirty game.

Welp it's sealed and who knows when I'll open it and play it.

It's not a fighting game.  More like a beat-em-up.

Apparently, clothing coming off results in powerful attacks or something.

abe

« Reply #1182 on: October 16, 2014, 09:32:41 am »
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (PS Vita) is now up for preorder on Amazon, yaay. ;D I just put my preorder in of course. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

maximo310

« Reply #1183 on: October 18, 2014, 03:02:48 am »
Pre-ordered the Collector's Edition for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and I'll be pre-ordering Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros Wii U in the next day or so.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1184 on: October 18, 2014, 06:27:41 am »
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (PS Vita) is now up for preorder on Amazon, yaay. ;D I just put my preorder in of course. :)

I'm sold on that game now myself!

Gonna hold off on pre-ordering it (and ReBirth 2) though...until I see what their (almost inevitable) LE's look like  ;D

*EDIT*

I just pre-ordered & paid off a copy of Fantasy Life (3DS) and Tales of Hearts (Vita).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:57:32 am by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"