Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171092 times)

kashell

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #1365 on: July 10, 2015, 02:20:55 pm »
To quote Rei from Breath of Fire III, "Well doesn't this just beat all..."

It looks like I was too late in pre-ordering the "watch" version of Zero Escape 3. That makes me sad. Granted, I wouldn't wear the watch anyway, but still...I like the one I got from VLR. ~_~()

It's not too late!  ;)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111IUKCC/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_r=0CFXGMBFQ694AFZ916C8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2109763102&pf_rd_i=3010556011

It said they are still unavailable ;__;

I have an email alert set in the event either of the two are back in stock, though. I hope Aksys realizes that they have a lot of fans that enjoy these stunning pieces of wristware.

Oh no, I wish I'd known! I gave argyle a PM and let folks know in the Upcoming Niche Games thread, too, when they had some available yesterday on Amazon. The email notification never seems to work very well for me...  :/  Even then, I'm not sure how long the window was open for.  What version were you looking for - 3DS or Vita?  I can keep an eye out for you!

That'd be great. Honestly, either version is fine with me. I have the 3DS version of VLR (with the snazzy watch) so 3DS is preferred, but Vita is also fine.

Thanks so much. This is the first time I ever used the amazon email alert, but I'm guessing it's not useful at all if they were available yesterday. ~_~()

karyann

« Reply #1366 on: July 11, 2015, 09:13:43 pm »

It looks like I was too late in pre-ordering the "watch" version of Zero Escape 3. That makes me sad. Granted, I wouldn't wear the watch anyway, but still...I like the one I got from VLR. ~_~()

It's not too late!  ;)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111IUKCC/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_r=0CFXGMBFQ694AFZ916C8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2109763102&pf_rd_i=3010556011

I have an email alert set in the event either of the two are back in stock, though. I hope Aksys realizes that they have a lot of fans that enjoy these stunning pieces of wristware.

In Canada we still can't pre-order even the standard edition, let alone the limited one  :-\ I'm afraid we won't even have the possibility of watches. Except if I missed an exclusive somewhere, which is possible too.

desocietas

« Reply #1367 on: July 11, 2015, 09:25:18 pm »

It's not too late!  ;)

In Canada we still can't pre-order even the standard edition, let alone the limited one  :-\ I'm afraid we won't even have the possibility of watches. Except if I missed an exclusive somewhere, which is possible too.

:( Would you want a 3DS or Vita version if they came back?  I'll keep an eye on it for folks  ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #1368 on: July 11, 2015, 10:12:30 pm »
:( Would you want a 3DS or Vita version if they came back?  I'll keep an eye on it for folks  ;)

That would be very kind and helpful! I honestly don't mind which one, but if you want a starting point I guess that my Vita needs more love!  thank you for the help, even if you aren't able to get more I highly appreciate the offer :)

abe

« Reply #1369 on: July 11, 2015, 10:58:20 pm »

It's not too late!  ;)

I feel like we'll still get the watches. We get that sort of stuff later than America all the time. Preorders for the Signature Edition of Mighty No 9 went up in 'Murica long before we got to preorder them here. Don't lose hope. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

karyann

« Reply #1370 on: July 11, 2015, 11:20:01 pm »

I feel like we'll still get the watches. We get that sort of stuff later than America all the time. Preorders for the Signature Edition of Mighty No 9 went up in 'Murica long before we got to preorder them here. Don't lose hope. :)

Ah, sorry for my pessimism! We tend to get the cold shoulder a lot and I think I became a bit sour   :-[  I'll definitely continue to be on the lookout and hope.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1371 on: July 12, 2015, 05:06:11 am »

It's not too late!  ;)

It's all relative - us 'Muricans feel (*resent*) Japanese releases in much the same way; sabes que¿¡
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #1372 on: July 12, 2015, 12:40:45 pm »
Saw pictures of this CE and I could not resist preordering it yesterday. The statue alone sold me on it lol:

kashell

« Reply #1373 on: July 16, 2015, 08:53:49 am »
I still haven't had any luck with preordering VLR3, but what can you do? I decided to pre-order Lost Dimension for the Vita. I'm excited about having another Vita RPG.

90snostalga

« Reply #1374 on: July 16, 2015, 12:39:45 pm »
Not sure of it counts as a pre order, but I pledged a ps4 copy of Shenmue 3 via Kickstarter :)

argyle

« Reply #1375 on: July 16, 2015, 02:10:21 pm »
New update, a couple removed & a lot added. :o Luckily I'm working up some store credit to cover a LOT of this so it won't be so hard on the wallet. ;)

My updated preorder list for the year:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain CE - 09-01-2015
Mad Max - 09-01-2015
Mighty No. 9 Signature Ed. - 09-15-2015
Dragon Quest Heroes - 10-13-2015
Tales of Zestiria CE - 10-20-2015
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Juggernog Ed. - 11-06-2015
Fallout 4 Pipboy Ed. - 11-10-2015
Trackmania Turbo - 11-26-2015

2016 & beyond... :

Zero Escape 3 w/ watch - ??-??-2016
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - ??-??-2016
Bloodstained - ??-??-2017
Kingdom Hearts III - ??-??-??
Shenmue III - ??-??-??

Waiting for a chance to preorder, or to hear a firm date/possible LE details/etc.:

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Persona 5
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:13:33 pm by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #1376 on: July 22, 2015, 08:30:25 am »
A huge shout out to Lady D for letting me know that Zero Escape 3 was available for pre-order. I finished placing my pre-order this morning and I'm super excited. I'll be wearing my watch with pride.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1377 on: July 22, 2015, 09:08:32 am »
A huge shout out to Lady D for letting me know that Zero Escape 3 was available for pre-order. I finished placing my pre-order this morning and I'm super excited. I'll be wearing my watch with pride.

nice!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #1378 on: July 22, 2015, 02:45:48 pm »

;D  So glad you snagged one!  Thankfully they're still available at GS right now and Amazon just opened up orders for their last wave of Vita versions.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #1379 on: July 30, 2015, 05:01:27 pm »
Well, its nearing the end of July and the list of games Im waiting on has never been bigger. The unrealness of this has yet to hit me fully. All the announcements lately have made me super happy to be a gamer "in the know". Right now my list consists of :

Arslan: The warriors of legend - PS4 standard edition
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - PS4 standard edition
Battleborn - PS4 standard edition
Bloodstained (kickstarter) - ALCHEMIST'S TREASURE : A physical copy of the game for PS4 featuring special backer-exclusive content and slipcase, plus a keychain, lapel pin, soundtrack CD (and digital album), a retro strategy booklet, and your name in the credits!
Bravely Second - 3DS (will pick up a limited edition once its announced)
Call of Duty Black ops 3 - PS4 Juggernog edition
Darkstalkers 2 - PS4 Deathinitive edition
Deep Down - PS4 (if a physical version is finally announced)
Divinity: Original Sin - PS4 enhanced edition
Dragon fin soup - PS4 (if a physical version is announced)
Dragon Quest heroes - PS4 SE exclusive collector's edition
Everquest Next - PS4 standard edition
Fairy Fencer F - PS4 standard edition
Fallout 4 - PS4 standard edition
Final fantasy VII - PS4 The highest physical edition available
Final fantasy Explorers - 3DS standard edition
Last Guardian - PS4 standard edition
Legend of Legacy - 3DS launch edition (Picked up 10/13)
Lichdom: Battlemage - PS4 standard edition
Mega man legacy collection - PS4 standard edition
Mighty No 9 - PS4 standard edition
Rodea the Sky Soldier - 3DS NISA special edition
Shenmue III (kickstarter) - PHYSICAL COPY - PS4 : A physical copy of Shenmue 3 in an exclusive, backer-only case
Shiness (kickstarter) - IRYS PACK : Everything on the MINGANE PACK + Physical Secrets Guide + Physical Original Sound Track + The lost records that never integrated on the game + T shirt at your size + Physical Manga Book Volume 1 Sketched by the author.
Shovel Knight - PS4 standard edition
Star Wars Battlefront - PS4 Walmart Han Solo fridge edition
Stella Glow - 3DS launch edition
Sword Art online: Lost song - PS4 standard edition
Tales of Zestiria - PS4 standard edition
Talos Principle - PS4 standard edition (Picked up 10/13)
Witch and the hundred Knight - PS4 standard edition
World of Final fantasy - 3DS standard edition
Xenoblade Chronicles X - Wii U special box edition

What a list! Hopefully I didnt forget anything. The next few years is going to be a whirlwind of gaming. I cant wait. :D

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 01:29:20 pm by soera »