Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170857 times)

davifus

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #1350 on: June 20, 2015, 05:15:03 pm »
No necessarily a preorder, but I am backing the Shenmue III project at $500 right now.

Everyone, if you've ever played Shenmue and want to know how the story ends please support this game. Even if you haven't support anyways at any amount. This game is setting an excellent precedent in our community to make games that fans want and not games that big developers think we want.

Wasn't it revealed that Sony is helping to find the game?

Yu Suzuki has come and and said that the majority of the game's budget will be through the Kickstarter so whatever assistance Sony is offering pales in comparison to what is needed by the Kickstarter.

adam koralik made video about it and how sony was only doing the PR. none of the actual development funding.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

davifus

« Reply #1351 on: June 20, 2015, 05:45:00 pm »
Pre-ordered Rare Replay

Pretty excited for it but funny thing is I dont even have a Xbox One. I'll probably wont get until I get a PS4 & Wii U.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1352 on: June 20, 2015, 11:02:00 pm »
Managed to secure a copy of Mighty No. 9: Signature Edition.   ;D

Please check out the games I have for sale.

maximo310

« Reply #1353 on: June 20, 2015, 11:35:41 pm »
Pre-ordered Mighty No. 9 on Wii U. I'm also waiting on a Tales of Xilla CE which i barely paid anything for.

deftommo

« Reply #1354 on: July 01, 2015, 03:49:55 pm »
Just MGS5 (PS3)

« Reply #1355 on: July 03, 2015, 03:45:37 pm »
Well, since they announced a physical copy for the PS4, I just pre-ordered (or backed) Shenmue III on Kickstarter!

kashell

« Reply #1356 on: July 06, 2015, 09:20:08 am »
I just placed my pre-order for the PS4 version of Tales of Zesty Jalapeno Sauce! I cannot wait. I will be taking that day off from work, IJS.

kashell

« Reply #1357 on: July 09, 2015, 08:55:25 am »
To quote Rei from Breath of Fire III, "Well doesn't this just beat all..."

It looks like I was too late in pre-ordering the "watch" version of Zero Escape 3. That makes me sad. Granted, I wouldn't wear the watch anyway, but still...I like the one I got from VLR. ~_~()

abe

« Reply #1358 on: July 09, 2015, 09:12:57 pm »

It looks like I was too late in pre-ordering the "watch" version of Zero Escape 3. That makes me sad. Granted, I wouldn't wear the watch anyway, but still...I like the one I got from VLR. ~_~()

It's not too late!  ;)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111IUKCC/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_r=0CFXGMBFQ694AFZ916C8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2109763102&pf_rd_i=3010556011
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #1359 on: July 09, 2015, 10:08:33 pm »
Pre - Orders
Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain Day One Edition for Xbox One(Paid Off) - Release Date: 9/1/15
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Release Date: 11/10/15

Kickstarter Projects
Project Scissors: NightCry digital PC version - Est. Release Date: Dec 2015
Perception physical PC Collector's Edition (will change it to Xbox One if they get enough funds via PayPal to offer it on consoles) - Est. Release Date: June 2016
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Wii U Alchemist Treasure Edition as well as a digital PC/Xbox One (haven't decided which one to get) version - Est. Release Date: March 2017
Shenmue III digital PC version (was originally thinking of going physical for PC, but decided I'd only go physical if they offered a Xbox One version) - Est. Release Date: Dec 2017
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:13:21 pm by tav7623 »

jsoup

« Reply #1360 on: July 10, 2015, 02:56:13 am »
It didn't occur to me to count Kickstarters as pre-orders, but I guess that's exactly what they are.

So:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Yooka-Laylee

Just noticed that the PSN has the next Ratchet & Clank game up for pre-order, with a release date of next June.

kashell

« Reply #1361 on: July 10, 2015, 08:11:40 am »

It's not too late!  ;)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111IUKCC/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_r=0CFXGMBFQ694AFZ916C8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2109763102&pf_rd_i=3010556011

It said they are still unavailable ;__;

I have an email alert set in the event either of the two are back in stock, though. I hope Aksys realizes that they have a lot of fans that enjoy these stunning pieces of wristware.

telly

« Reply #1362 on: July 10, 2015, 08:31:42 am »
I also backed the physical copy of Shenmue III which I forgot to mention. I won't be getting it for a couple of years at least so it will be a while. :P
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

desocietas

« Reply #1363 on: July 10, 2015, 12:32:49 pm »

It's not too late!  ;)

It said they are still unavailable ;__;

I have an email alert set in the event either of the two are back in stock, though. I hope Aksys realizes that they have a lot of fans that enjoy these stunning pieces of wristware.

Oh no, I wish I'd known! I gave argyle a PM and let folks know in the Upcoming Niche Games thread, too, when they had some available yesterday on Amazon. The email notification never seems to work very well for me...  :/  Even then, I'm not sure how long the window was open for.  What version were you looking for - 3DS or Vita?  I can keep an eye out for you!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jsoup

« Reply #1364 on: July 10, 2015, 01:16:58 pm »
It didn't occur to me to count Kickstarters as pre-orders, but I guess that's exactly what they are.

So:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Yooka-Laylee

And since it hasn't delivered yet either (soon!), toss Reincarnation: The Root of All Evil onto the Kickstarter list as well.