Author Topic: Rock Band Blitz Setlist (now with a price)  (Read 1116 times)

htimreimer

Rock Band Blitz Setlist (now with a price)
« on: August 13, 2012, 03:12:08 pm »
here is the setlist for rock band blitz and tell what you think

the all-american rejects – "kids in the street"
avenged sevenfold – "so far away"
barenaked ladies – "one week"
blink-182 – "always"
collective soul – "shine"
elton john – "i'm still standing"
fall out boy – "a little less sixteen candles, a little more ‘touch me'"
foo fighters – "these days"
foster the people – "pumped up kicks"
fun. ft. janelle monáe – "we are young"
great white – "once bitten twice shy"
kelly clarkson – "stronger (what doesn't kill you)"
kool & the gang – "jungle boogie"
iron maiden – "the wicker man"
living colour – "the cult of personality"
maroon 5 – "moves like jagger"
my chemical romance – "sing"
p!nk – "raise your glass"
queen – "death on two legs"
quiet riot – "metal health (bang your head)"
shinedown – diamond eyes (boom-lay boom-lay boom)"
soundgarden – "spoonman"
red hot chili peppers – "give it away"
rick springfield – "jessie's girl"
tears for fears – "shout"

rock band blitz will be release on august 28 for xbox live and playstation network
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 10:31:46 am by htimreimer »

jcalder8

Re: Rock Band Blitz Setlist
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:15:26 am »
That's not very many songs and I thought that music games were dead.

scott

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 08:46:34 am »
Pretty sure music games are dead, but much like Tony Hawk, they'll keep digging that grave deeper and deeper, ha. And I LOVED the Hawk series, up until Underground 2.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 09:36:37 am »
here is the setlist for rock band blitz and tell what you think

rock band blitz will be release on august 28 for xbox live and playstation network

I deleted all the non Disturbed songs. Since there is nothing left, this game is just as worthless as the rest.

htimreimer

Re: Rock Band Blitz Setlist (now with a price)
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 10:33:38 am »
to quote rockband.com (harmonix is excited to announce that Rock Band Blitz will be coming to the PlayStation®Network on August 28th for $14.99 and to Xbox LIVE® Arcade on August 29th for 1200 Microsoft Points™. Rock Band Blitz takes the popular franchise in an exciting new direction, with over-the-top and addictive controller-based gameplay – no instrument peripherals required!) do you think this is to much

ffxik

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 05:55:48 am »
I am a avid fan of Rocksmith.  Rock Band and the like not so much.  Either way, with only Iron maiden and Quiet Riot being about the only two I would care about.  Harmonix can keep their game and I'll put my cash to better games.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 05:57:49 am by ffxik »

scott

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 05:12:41 pm »
I am a avid fan of Rocksmith.  Rock Band and the like not so much.  Either way, with only Iron maiden and Quiet Riot being about the only two I would care about.  Harmonix can keep their game and I'll put my cash to better games.

I've been on the fence about Rocksmith for awhile. Did you already know how to play before you tried it?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 10:06:39 am »
I second the rocksmith notion. I DO like rockband more for a fun/party atmosphere, but rocksmith is also pretty fun.

I had NO idea how to play guitar before I started.  And I really still have no idea, but I've learned some chords and the riffs to a few songs, so that's cool.  I've maybe put..4-6 hours into it?  Not a ton. The mini-games are super fun, and the game itself is very encouraging. There are times where I feel like I was completely terrible on a song, and it's not like "YOU FAIL, YOU SUCK" there's cheering, and tons of points, makes you feel good. 

Which leads me to my one criticism so far: I feel like it is speeding me along too quickly.  I am certainly no guitar prodigy, but because it is so encouraging, it's all "Hey!  Great work! Try the next song! And some Chords!  And some Palm mutes!"  and I'm still wrestling with the "I can't hear you" main riff. 

Also, my fingers hurt after playing for a bit, but that makes me feel more hardcore, so take that as a pro or a con.

So that's my 2c.

ffxik

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 10:29:46 am »

I've been on the fence about Rocksmith for awhile. Did you already know how to play before you tried it?

Yes, sort of.  I have been playing since 02 and most of it is self taught.  Since I have a good grasp of chords and some scales it just means the game can ratchet up the difficulty on me very quickly.  It is a good game for what it is.  It by no means is a substitute for an honest guitar teacher.  I have fun with it though so I guess that's all that matters.

They have added DLC bass support so that's a thing if you don't want to start on a 6-string.

My one and only complaint are the tracks.  I'm a very hard rock/heavy metal guy.  The tracks that are on disc are very pop/rock, of which most are radio hits I absolutely detest.  DLC tracks on the other hand I enjoy a lot.