Author Topic: Recently Added to Other Collections  (Read 92436 times)

karyann

Re: Recently Added to Other Collections
« Reply #450 on: July 13, 2014, 06:13:15 pm »

we have alot of these

...Whoa, that's a mighty army of Funko Pop  :o

« Reply #451 on: July 13, 2014, 06:48:58 pm »
Got the ghostbusters set :)
waiting for winston to get released with the ecto-1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

we have alot of these

I guess that's a lot...just a couple really...

omgtherearesomany

I need the Turtle ones myself X3

i need the new tutles ones. missing rock steady and bebop. foot solider and april.
i will get them soon.

it all started with a nick fury that my wife found on clearence.

this doesnt include the hello kitty ones  and psy (in daughters room) and any game ones (halo and plants vs zombies) which are in my game corner. still need assassins creed

« Reply #452 on: July 13, 2014, 06:49:48 pm »

we have alot of these

...Whoa, that's a mighty army of Funko Pop  :o
other than ghibli and gaming this is our other collection :)

soera

« Reply #453 on: July 14, 2014, 12:49:20 am »
Those are freaking cool. :D

« Reply #454 on: July 14, 2014, 02:04:32 am »
These are some turtle toys I really want to get.  They are kinda silly (I mean, technically not as silly as some of the traditiona TMNT figures lol), but just something about how you can put armor on them is super cool.  I have Leo and Mikey, just no armor for them anymore.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 02:25:02 pm by kamikazekeeg »

blipcs76

« Reply #455 on: July 14, 2014, 09:57:27 am »
I'm not really a comic book collector, but I grab some when I come across a deal.  I found a milk crate full of Hellblazer comics at a garage sale that was most of the issues between 50 and 180, with a few gaps in there.  So just over 100 comics for $5.

And a free milk crate :)

soera

« Reply #456 on: July 14, 2014, 10:28:13 am »
I'm not really a comic book collector, but I grab some when I come across a deal.  I found a milk crate full of Hellblazer comics at a garage sale that was most of the issues between 50 and 180, with a few gaps in there.  So just over 100 comics for $5.

Damn, a free milk crate? That alone is worth the $5  8)

tripredacus

« Reply #457 on: July 14, 2014, 04:00:11 pm »

That's like that time I got the entire run of Star Trek: The Next Generation on VHS (Columbia House) for $15... except they had them in rubbermaids and said those weren't included. :\

« Reply #458 on: July 18, 2014, 04:15:29 pm »
I never usually get to post stuff in here for toys that I find, but I actually found something turtle related at the thrift shop! It's missing a few things like the pizzas it shoots out and any other accessories it had and a few stickers are a bit rough, but it was really cool to find something Turtle related at all.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #459 on: July 21, 2014, 02:41:46 am »
Got two more awesome crossover issues! :-d

These will go along nicely with my Superman and Spider-Man issues I recently got where they team up against Dr. Doom and Parasite (seen below). In the one above they team-up against Doctor Octopus and Lex Luthor.

And go along nicely with my Spider-Man/Batman issue where Batman teams up with Spider-Man against Joker and Carnage (seen below). In the one above Batman teams-up with Spider-Man against Kingpin and Ra's Al Ghul.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:51:54 am by burningdoom »

scott

« Reply #460 on: July 21, 2014, 08:57:15 am »
I never usually get to post stuff in here for toys that I find, but I actually found something turtle related at the thrift shop! It's missing a few things like the pizzas it shoots out and any other accessories it had and a few stickers are a bit rough, but it was really cool to find something Turtle related at all.

Oh man, I want that. I'm still thinking about picking up the new series' van, but haven't pulled the trigger on it.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #461 on: July 21, 2014, 12:01:27 pm »
I ordered one more for my crossover collection:

Goes along nicely with the first Star Trek (TOS)/X-Men crossover I have.

foxhack

« Reply #462 on: July 23, 2014, 02:31:33 pm »

I paid $5 on Monday for this set. The cover for Kung-Fu From Beyond The Grave is amusing, it looks like he's playing a DS in the dark, haha.

Cornman was $1 yesterday, it was sealed. The John Candy three pack was $2 today. I already have a Mexican budget release of Going Berserk, but I figured $1 for a widescreen version and two other movies wasn't bad.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #463 on: July 23, 2014, 04:50:25 pm »

I don't get to keep this. :(

The seller wrote me back and told me he had to give me a refund because he can't find it. What a shame.

« Reply #464 on: July 23, 2014, 09:49:20 pm »

just ordered this.
i should not be this excited over a board game