Author Topic: Recently Added to Other Collections  (Read 90504 times)

foxhack

Re: Recently Added to Other Collections
« Reply #465 on: July 23, 2014, 09:53:56 pm »
So that's what that was... I found the soundtrack for that thing a while back.

Yes, really.

« Reply #466 on: July 30, 2014, 05:54:15 pm »
It's a Turtles kind of day! I realized I didn't have that last cartoon movie, so I got that and one of the Pop figures of Leo from Books a Million. Before I go watch the new movie (Expected the worst), I'm gonna watch the CGI movie and the original 3 live action ones, even if I don't like TMNT 3.  I mean, I'm sure some forget this, but TMNT 3 is not a very good movie lol  As awful as the turtles look with their weird hyper real shrekness, it still has the chance to be better than TMNT 3 lol

scott

« Reply #467 on: July 31, 2014, 08:16:54 am »

just ordered this.
i should not be this excited over a board game

Haha, I've been thinking of picking this one up. But haven't yet. You wouldn't feel that bad about being excited about a board game, if you saw all the stuff I have for Super Dungeon Explore... >_>

It's a Turtles kind of day! I realized I didn't have that last cartoon movie, so I got that and one of the Pop figures of Leo from Books a Million. Before I go watch the new movie (Expected the worst), I'm gonna watch the CGI movie and the original 3 live action ones, even if I don't like TMNT 3.  I mean, I'm sure some forget this, but TMNT 3 is not a very good movie lol  As awful as the turtles look with their weird hyper real shrekness, it still has the chance to be better than TMNT 3 lol

Do you have the DVD of Turtles Forever? The TV movie which crosses over the original TV show with the 2003 Turtles AND the Comic turtles? I need to find that. :(
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #468 on: July 31, 2014, 03:34:26 pm »
Do you have the DVD of Turtles Forever? The TV movie which crosses over the original TV show with the 2003 Turtles AND the Comic turtles? I need to find that. :(

I need that also.  I'm not counting it in my marathon since it's not a standalone movie, but I definitely want it.  I really need to get both of the older series on DVD also lol

scott

« Reply #469 on: July 31, 2014, 03:44:21 pm »
Agreed. I really wanted that Party Wagon DVD set. But missed out on it...

Now I've seen it up for sale for like $400. :(

« Reply #470 on: August 01, 2014, 05:40:25 pm »

just ordered this.
i should not be this excited over a board game

Haha, I've been thinking of picking this one up. But haven't yet. You wouldn't feel that bad about being excited about a board game, if you saw all the stuff I have for Super Dungeon Explore... >_>

we are going to try this game out tonight.
hopefully i will have 6 people playing this thing. lets see what they think of it.

also i strongly recommend it

« Reply #471 on: August 02, 2014, 09:56:35 am »
Was a Turtles day at the Flea Market.  Found few games, but did get myself a snazzy plush Mikey, a soldier Raph, and what I've found to be called "Raph's Sewer Speed Boat".  I coulda swore I owned something like this as a kid, but it's been too long lol

« Reply #472 on: August 02, 2014, 12:56:57 pm »
i picked up some more pops today.

TMNT - april, foot solider, rock steady and bebop,
Pulp fiction. i got all 4
evil dead - ash and the deadite
sack boy
and 5 of the 6 from guardians of the galaxy.

« Reply #473 on: August 02, 2014, 04:29:57 pm »
i picked up some more pops today.

TMNT - april, foot solider, rock steady and bebop,
Pulp fiction. i got all 4
evil dead - ash and the deadite
sack boy
and 5 of the 6 from guardians of the galaxy.

That's a serious pile of Pop figures lol

I also cemented today as a TMNT day after stopping off at Toys R Us and FYE.  My marathon of Ninja Turtles movies is now prepared, the Turtles Forever dvd got me nearly a free ticket to the new movie, so I thankfully don't have to really pay for it, but I'm preparing myself for something I hope is at least better than TMNT 3 lol

foxhack

« Reply #474 on: August 02, 2014, 04:49:17 pm »
I also cemented today as a TMNT day after stopping off at Toys R Us and FYE.  My marathon of Ninja Turtles movies is now prepared, the Turtles Forever dvd got me nearly a free ticket to the new movie, so I thankfully don't have to really pay for it, but I'm preparing myself for something I hope is at least better than TMNT 3 lol

I saw the trailer yesterday, and... ugh, dunno what to think.

Mike sounds like one of the guys from Two Best Friends... Woolie, I think?

« Reply #475 on: August 02, 2014, 05:00:13 pm »

I saw the trailer yesterday, and... ugh, dunno what to think.

Mike sounds like one of the guys from Two Best Friends... Woolie, I think?

I don't think he really sounds like Woolie at all lol

I'm torn on it, I think the turtles physical appearance is just too weird, they should've had them be more turtle than human, megan fox is megan fox, and it sounds like they were more experiments than mistakes, but I actually kinda like their visual style for setting themselves apart beyond the colors and their interaction together as brothers sounded like it might be fine, though I'm still not happy with Johnny Knoxville as Leo lol.  I think it's going to be a real mixed bag, but I'm going in for the worst, so if anything is alright, it'll make things okay.

Plus Turtles Forever might've given me a coupon for 8 bucks off the ticket price, which really helps lol

scott

« Reply #476 on: August 02, 2014, 08:27:39 pm »
You got that Turtles Forever at FYE?

Dammit, I'm gonna have to run to the mall this week. :\

« Reply #477 on: August 03, 2014, 12:39:36 am »

Yeah I thought I would have trouble finding it, but seems like they made sure there were copies out to support the new Ninja Turtles movie. It was only 10 bucks too, even though it said 13.

scott

« Reply #478 on: August 04, 2014, 08:39:47 am »
Awesome.

*runs off to the mall*

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #479 on: August 04, 2014, 12:14:19 pm »

I'm more astonished that FYE is still in business, somewhere out there.