Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1582193 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #10755 on: April 28, 2016, 10:36:22 am »
Sooooooo fucking cute - Love must be in the air!

Saw a bunch of goslings floating down the lagoon in my backyard over the weekend and, this morning when I walked out of my front door, there's a shrub to the immediate left and, nestled under it -very camouflaged and only visible from 1 angle - is a fierce mama duck...she's seriously fierce, folks - doesn't flinch or bat a wing at me and the gf talking/walking less than 6" away from her, cars starting, leaving, arriving, etc...Go moms!

Have fun kash - don't do anything I wouldn't do  ;)

If there's one thing I've learned from both nature and home, it's that you don't mess with moms. Ever.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10756 on: April 28, 2016, 10:43:30 am »

Saw a bunch of goslings floating down the lagoon in my backyard over the weekend and, this morning when I walked out of my front door, there's a shrub to the immediate left and, nestled under it -very camouflaged and only visible from 1 angle - is a fierce mama duck...she's seriously fierce, folks - doesn't flinch or bat a wing at me and the gf talking/walking less than 6" away from her, cars starting, leaving, arriving, etc...Go moms!

If there's one thing I've learned from both nature and home, it's that you don't mess with moms. Ever.

True 'dat.

See Gemma in Sons of Anarchy!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #10757 on: April 28, 2016, 02:21:09 pm »

True 'dat.

With our marathon of Friends ending soon and us binging How To Get Away With Murder, that might be our next show of choice.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10758 on: April 28, 2016, 02:22:39 pm »
So i just learned today, xbox one controllers break easy...... great.... i was looking to buy more for rotation and its like ya...... good to know ill be dropping big bucks for these things joysticks to snap....
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10759 on: April 28, 2016, 02:33:23 pm »

True 'dat.

With our marathon of Friends ending soon and us binging How To Get Away With Murder, that might be our next show of choice.

Let me know when you start watching it - we'll dish about it like chicks gathered 'round yon watercooler  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

rayne315

« Reply #10760 on: April 28, 2016, 02:42:13 pm »
So i just learned today, xbox one controllers break easy...... great.... i was looking to buy more for rotation and its like ya...... good to know ill be dropping big bucks for these things joysticks to snap....

thankfully joysticks are easy to replace. don't buy a controller every time one snaps. you can buy joysticks for a couple bucks and the screws in controllers now a days are easy to remove.

speaking of which I finally got 2 of my game gears re-capped and they play like a dream.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

« Reply #10761 on: April 28, 2016, 02:54:15 pm »

I just read today that Microsoft will be releasing an updated Xbox One controller.  No details on what has changed, but maybe improved durability will be one of the bullet points at E3. 

I'm not gonna say "told ya so" but there is a litany of reasons why I won't buy an Xbox One based on past experiences with Microsoft hardware.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

« Reply #10762 on: April 28, 2016, 04:38:51 pm »

Whoa, another friend of mine had his break today, too.

People might say it's Mercury being in retrograde...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10763 on: April 28, 2016, 04:48:37 pm »
When i google'd it, tons of people saying they going through controllers like roughshot,...... guess its a good thing my ps4 is the work horse system.... i only own xboxs for their exclusives

1049-2600-8730

tpugmire

« Reply #10764 on: April 28, 2016, 04:50:57 pm »
Send it to me, I'll fix it.  I have stuff I need to send to you anyway.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10765 on: April 28, 2016, 04:54:56 pm »

Well mines not broken yet, i was just googling looking for good deals on xbox one controllers, since i like to rotate controllers to keep wear down. and i found a few forums sayin these things break easy. and dudes going through a bunch already.

Also, my landlord might tent my apartment for termites. If he decides to do it, i dont trust these people in my room with my gaming collection. should i remove and box up my games while out the house for those few days? cause it would be next to impossible for me to spot a game missing right away. (question for everyone, not just the pugmire ;)

1049-2600-8730

rayne315

« Reply #10766 on: April 28, 2016, 05:07:12 pm »

Well mines not broken yet, i was just googling looking for good deals on xbox one controllers, since i like to rotate controllers to keep wear down. and i found a few forums sayin these things break easy. and dudes going through a bunch already.

Also, my landlord might tent my apartment for termites. If he decides to do it, i dont trust these people in my room with my gaming collection. should i remove and box up my games while out the house for those few days? cause it would be next to impossible for me to spot a game missing right away. (question for everyone, not just the pugmire ;)

I would remove them just so the fumigation doesn't damage them. plus it will be a good opportunity to go through and make sure your inventory is correct.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10767 on: April 28, 2016, 05:26:55 pm »

I would remove them just so the fumigation doesn't damage them. plus it will be a good opportunity to go through and make sure your inventory is correct.

should i remove all my systems too?

1049-2600-8730

rayne315

« Reply #10768 on: April 28, 2016, 06:34:35 pm »

should i remove all my systems too?

Well think of it like this. fumigation is a fine mist that is extremely toxic and is designed to literally seep into every nook and cranny possible to kill EVERY bug possible. me personally I would take games, systems, TV's, routers, electronics in general. and throw out any food in the place afterward. My grandmothers dog died because they fumigated her place and she forgot to throw out the dog food and water in the bowl. and I would also recommend cleaning profusely afterwards. especially any place your food may touch.

tenting is more or less a last ditch effort to get an infestation under control.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:37:40 pm by rayne315 »

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

karyann

« Reply #10769 on: April 28, 2016, 08:30:52 pm »
TIL Dark Souls is an anime game, according to steam. Here's the list of all Anime Special games, look at the first item:

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1&tags=4085#sort_by=Price_DESC&tags=4085&specials=1&page=1