Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1598801 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12030 on: September 07, 2016, 02:13:45 pm »
is xbox gold not like playstation plus where you can buy it and choose to download it at a later date?
It is.  I do this frequently with the 360 and have done it in the past with the X1.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12031 on: September 07, 2016, 02:44:46 pm »
Oh, well that solves that. But still, any opinions out there on the game?

maximo310

« Reply #12032 on: September 08, 2016, 12:26:39 am »
Youtube's copyright claim finally claimed one of my videos. It was by Victor Entertainment over gameplay audio of one of my game playthroughs, and the song removal feature doesn't work too well.

So is there any rhythm or reason to how this automated system works?,I've seen some people avoid copyright claims while playing the same game, or they get hammered for a completely unrelated reason to the video.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12033 on: September 08, 2016, 10:35:35 am »
I hate it. I used to watch old movies from the 70s and 80s released by long gone companies all the time on YouTube. Creators didn't care, because they didn't exist anymore. Yet, with this new automated system, it's getting harder to find them. And Netflix, RedBox, and Hulu are all sorely lacking in movies from that era.

shepard11

« Reply #12034 on: September 08, 2016, 12:50:38 pm »
I'd rather be cold and bundled up than hot and sweaty and not able to do anything about it LEGALLY.

fixed

at least while out of the house.

QFT  I can only take off so many clothes.

Edit: Without getting paid, that is.   8)

I thought the old saying was "...until the cops get called."

rayne315

« Reply #12035 on: September 08, 2016, 06:09:46 pm »
im bored.. somebody entertain me please..
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12036 on: September 08, 2016, 07:11:51 pm »

kashell

« Reply #12037 on: September 09, 2016, 10:14:39 am »
I was thinking about cinderblock Game Boy games I used to play and remembered having a good time with a little puzzle game called Kirby's Star Stacker. I thought I would check to see if I could get myself a copy since I'll be doing some traveling soon. And of course, the prices for a complete copy are in the high hundreds.

Seriously, **** people. I am about to figure out a way to jump through the Internet and smack these folks for charging these prices. Hell, half of them don't even include a manual or box.

*quietly storms off*

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12038 on: September 09, 2016, 12:58:58 pm »
So is anyone else going to be in Parsippany, NJ for A Video Game Con tomorrow?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12039 on: September 09, 2016, 01:13:43 pm »
Ill be in Arizona this weekend. If anyone is near Prescott and wants to grab dinner in the evening on the 10th. PM me,.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #12040 on: September 09, 2016, 02:34:01 pm »
I was thinking about cinderblock Game Boy games I used to play and remembered having a good time with a little puzzle game called Kirby's Star Stacker. I thought I would check to see if I could get myself a copy since I'll be doing some traveling soon. And of course, the prices for a complete copy are in the high hundreds.

Seriously, **** people. I am about to figure out a way to jump through the Internet and smack these folks for charging these prices. Hell, half of them don't even include a manual or box.

*quietly storms off*
I paid a little under $100 I think for my SFC version.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12041 on: September 09, 2016, 02:36:18 pm »

*quietly storms off*

Is it on Kirby's Dream Collection, by chance?

« Reply #12042 on: September 09, 2016, 02:37:03 pm »

*quietly storms off*

No.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12043 on: September 09, 2016, 02:40:40 pm »

*quietly storms off*

No.

Well damn.

kashell

« Reply #12044 on: September 09, 2016, 03:09:14 pm »

*quietly storms off*

No.

Well damn.

Yeah, the Dream Collection only has the traditional Kirby titles so spin-offs like Pinball Land and Block Ball aren't included.

It's a real shame, too. Star Stacker is the perfect pick-up and play puzzler. You can play few levels and kill some time while you wait. *sigh*