Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1612550 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2012, 11:48:06 am »
I mean...you can always add/delete shit so that you can always & easily have whatever "last 5" games showing in your profiles/posts that you want, right...or is that "cheating"  :o

You know people do that to hide some of the horrible games they end up with!

XD!

I know - that's what I'm sayin'

No need to be  :-[ or  :'( about anything...games are just gamez after all; right?!  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2012, 12:01:59 pm »
Do you both have awesome "# 1,000's" that you're waiting for to add - enquiring minds want to know!!!

Ha, I have an idea of what I want to add for #1000. But, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it any time soon. I have a short list of items in my head too. Of course, if I get some gaming stuff for Christmas, I'll have no control over what mythical #1000 will be either. :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:25:49 pm by scott »
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2012, 03:07:33 pm »
I SAY WEAR YOUR BAD GAMES WITH PRIDE.

« Reply #183 on: December 23, 2012, 12:24:02 pm »
I really have no idea what my 1000th game was, I tend to buy a few at a time to save a bit on postage so it must have come and gone before I noticed :)

I had a play with Instagram but I didn't get on with it in the end, Flickr seems nice though. If anyone wants to have a look (it's all game related) you can see my stuffs here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/_kimimi_/

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #184 on: December 23, 2012, 01:48:14 pm »
I really have no idea what my 1000th game was, I tend to buy a few at a time to save a bit on postage so it must have come and gone before I noticed :)

I had a play with Instagram but I didn't get on with it in the end, Flickr seems nice though. If anyone wants to have a look (it's all game related) you can see my stuffs here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/_kimimi_/

Very nicely ordered & presented, Kimimi!

Say...didn't I see that Sakura-Taisen Limited-Edition GameBoy in a "Pay-it-Forward" thread somewhere?!
 ;)
 :o
 8)

« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2012, 01:56:04 pm »

Say...didn't I see that Sakura-Taisen Limited-Edition GameBoy in a "Pay-it-Forward" thread somewhere?!
 ;)
 8)

Ummm.... no? I've owned it for a few years now, I love it <3

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2012, 01:57:02 pm »
P.S.

Wowzers!

Kimimi-chan's a "Junior Member" already...when did *that* happen?

XD

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2012, 01:57:48 pm »

;)
 8)

Ummm.... no? I've owned it for a few years now, I love it <3

Can't blame a guy for trying :P

« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2012, 02:01:50 pm »
Ah I see, I thought you were implying that I'd scrounged it off someone else. Now I understand what you were saying - no, you can't have it, I'm taking it to the grave :P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2012, 02:04:55 pm »
Ah I see, I thought you were implying that I'd scrounged it off someone else. Now I understand what you were saying - no, you can't have it, I'm taking it to the grave :P

Hahaha!

Nope...was implying that I was trying to scrounge it off of you :P

« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2012, 02:17:24 pm »
Never!  ;D

It's the only limited edition console I kept - it was pretty enough to want to own (and Sakura Taisen branded too!) but wasn't so expensive that I wouldn't be able to enjoy using it (like my old Panzer Dragoon Xbox or skeleton Saturn).

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2012, 03:20:51 pm »
Never!  ;D

It's the only limited edition console I kept - it was pretty enough to want to own (and Sakura Taisen branded too!) but wasn't so expensive that I wouldn't be able to enjoy using it (like my old Panzer Dragoon Xbox or skeleton Saturn).

Yep - she sure is a pretty, little thing :)

foxhack

« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2012, 04:56:19 pm »
I was looking at my collection and I realized something - I'm still missing a ton of PS2 stuff here for some reason. I could've sworn I had them all listed, but I must've lost some data during the server catastrophe from a while back.

So now I'm going through my collection, adding the games I'm missing and any product codes that are needed.

... I have a lot more PS2 games than I thought...

scott

« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2012, 05:18:27 pm »
Ya I got super lucky on that. I think I only lost a few games in my collection. But I lost a boatload of edits/submissions. Feels like that happened a lot longer than a year ago.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2012, 11:16:45 pm »
Just finished adding the bulk of what was on that shelf. A ton of my better games were in there!