Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1564063 times)

Bwigdahl

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4185 on: October 28, 2014, 03:33:00 pm »
Booo Saints

As a Falcon Fan, I dislike the Saints.

NBA season Starts Today!

Excited for the Mav Vs. Spurs & Lakers Vs. Rockets (they're in a complete mess).

You guys had a heartbreaker in London... That was a very interesting final 5 minutes.

davifus

« Reply #4186 on: October 28, 2014, 03:41:30 pm »
Booo Saints

As a Falcon Fan, I dislike the Saints.

NBA season Starts Today!

Excited for the Mav Vs. Spurs & Lakers Vs. Rockets (they're in a complete mess).

You guys had a heartbreaker in London... That was a very interesting final 5 minutes.
It was
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

kashell

« Reply #4187 on: October 28, 2014, 04:01:32 pm »
Not a fan of sports. I'd rather play them than watch them. Actually, I'd rather go to the dentist than watch sports. Also not a fan of beards. BUT! Good luck on the interview. XD

davifus

« Reply #4188 on: October 28, 2014, 04:12:56 pm »
Not a fan of sports. I'd rather play them than watch them. Actually, I'd rather go to the dentist than watch sports. Also not a fan of beards. BUT! Good luck on the interview. XD

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4189 on: October 28, 2014, 04:21:21 pm »

sports and beards are two of the biggest parts of my life!

kashell

« Reply #4190 on: October 28, 2014, 04:24:54 pm »
That's how I feel about video games and anime.

davifus

« Reply #4191 on: October 28, 2014, 04:30:45 pm »
That's how I feel about video games and anime.

What about VN & LN?

cobraseph

« Reply #4192 on: October 28, 2014, 04:35:50 pm »

xD i'm with you brother.. no a fan either. the only muscles i work with are my brain and my gaming thumb lolz. but i do like my beard.. lolz

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4193 on: October 28, 2014, 04:41:35 pm »

xD i'm with you brother.. no a fan either. the only muscles i work with are my brain and my gaming thumb lolz. but i do like my beard.. lolz

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm NOT an athlete. I haven't played sports since I was 13. I just grew up watching sports all the time, and I'm kind of a stat nerd.

argyle

« Reply #4194 on: October 28, 2014, 04:46:03 pm »
This pretty well sums up my feelings on the subject. :)

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

cobraseph

« Reply #4195 on: October 28, 2014, 05:04:38 pm »

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm NOT an athlete. I haven't played sports since I was 13. I just grew up watching sports all the time, and I'm kind of a stat nerd.

my dad did everything to turn me like my brothers.. (the sport trophies of my family) the only sport i practiced while i was in school was judo and i did only because i liked a girl in that class. but in the end my mom won and made me a bookworm and 3/4 the geek she was back then. idk.. there was always such a high tension when i came to sports at home i started to dislike it. the only sport i can watch is martial arts.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4196 on: October 28, 2014, 05:17:51 pm »

my dad did everything to turn me like my brothers.. (the sport trophies of my family) the only sport i practiced while i was in school was judo and i did only because i liked a girl in that class. but in the end my mom won and made me a bookworm and 3/4 the geek she was back then. idk.. there was always such a high tension when i came to sports at home i started to dislike it. the only sport i can watch is martial arts.

Now we're talking! I <3 MMA.  I have Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class tonight.  I'm a fan of martial arts too.  Just not that points stuff.

Are you still into Judo at all? 

karyann

« Reply #4197 on: October 28, 2014, 07:19:16 pm »
Add me to the martial arts fan!  :D I used to practice judo many years back, and I'm still trying to decide which new martial art to try after I get my diploma! I want something new, I'm tempted by ninjutsu. Just the ninja part of this makes it even cooler  8)

davifus

« Reply #4198 on: October 28, 2014, 07:27:06 pm »
Add me to the martial arts fan!  :D I used to practice judo many years back, and I'm still trying to decide which new martial art to try after I get my diploma! I want something new, I'm tempted by ninjutsu. Just the ninja part of this makes it even cooler  8)

Muay Thai

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4199 on: October 28, 2014, 07:43:54 pm »

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It's the winner.  What you learned in judo will transition very nicely.