Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1581927 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4440 on: November 11, 2014, 12:58:50 pm »
Congrats Karyann, betcha' that year flew by for you too, right   ;D

Alas   :'(

I see that - in spite of everyone's vigilant warnings - that the Good Guys (aka the disgaeniacs) have lost another desciple to the the seductions of the soera / the dark side (aka the soer-losers)   :P

Happy Tales day right back atcha', Kashy!

Speaking of the new Tales of Hearts game, when I picked mine up - I was happy to see it clearly marked as "PSTV compatible"; this is a good idea & hopefully the start of a new practice.

And, a heartfelt & well-deserved Thank You to all of our service-men & service-women...past, present, and future.

While the (short-memor-ied) French can dislike & talk shit about us Americans just as much as they like (it is their right after all, right?); if it weren't for those who have served this (and other) countries...Gerrman might very well be the national language in the geographic location currently called "France"   :D   
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4441 on: November 11, 2014, 01:26:35 pm »
Today is also my Vgcollect forum 1-year anniversary! That's right, my first post was exactly one year ago. It took me a while before I decided to post, but I'm really glad I did! This is the forum where I've been active for the longest time in my internet life, and I'm not about to leave. Thanks everyone for making this the awesome place where I keep coming back to :)

You are definitely a great member of my cult. We appreciate your service!  8) :P

I will continue to serve The Soera.

And this,my friends, is exactly why we tell you to beware of soera.

Karyann It really seems like you've been here forever.  Thanks for sticking around.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4442 on: November 11, 2014, 02:18:06 pm »
Happy Veterans Day to our vets on this site :)

Thank you
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4443 on: November 11, 2014, 02:38:03 pm »
About to buy a Crystal OG xbox with 2 Crystal controllers and ac adapter (no tv hookups) for 15 euro's, is that a pretty cheap price?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

karyann

« Reply #4444 on: November 11, 2014, 02:50:48 pm »
Thanks guys! It's in big parts thanks to you that I'm still here, ya know  :P It really did fly by.

davifus

« Reply #4445 on: November 11, 2014, 02:53:24 pm »
About to buy a Crystal OG xbox with 2 Crystal controllers and ac adapter (no tv hookups) for 15 euro's, is that a pretty cheap price?

I dont how much it goes in Europe but that is a really good deal.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4446 on: November 11, 2014, 02:55:16 pm »
Happy Sint Maarten  ;D

karyann

« Reply #4447 on: November 11, 2014, 04:03:17 pm »
Wow. I have a friend who pre-ordered (and entirely paid off before release) Digimon All-Star Rumble at EB Games (Gamestop, for you American friends). When he got there today to get his already paid game, he was told to wait in a corner until the cashiers were done with people who were there for the new Halo and Assassin's Creed games.

Seriously, what the eff? He was a customer just like the rest of them. I am pretty pissed off for him, honestly...  >:( 

maximo310

« Reply #4448 on: November 11, 2014, 04:15:40 pm »
Wow. I have a friend who pre-ordered (and entirely paid off before release) Digimon All-Star Rumble at EB Games (Gamestop, for you American friends). When he got there today to get his already paid game, he was told to wait in a corner until the cashiers were done with people who were there for the new Halo and Assassin's Creed games.

Seriously, what the eff? He was a customer just like the rest of them. I am pretty pissed off for him, honestly...  >:(
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that happened. That's just terrible customer service from those employees, and he should be served as a customer, instead of being pushed to the side because he wasn't one of those customers that preordered the popular games.

scott

« Reply #4449 on: November 11, 2014, 04:18:36 pm »
Whew. Took all weekend, but I rebraced the floor under the water heater, tore up the floor and tiled it. I am sore as hell.

On a different note, I DM'd my first real game of D&D 5th Edition on Saturday night and it was super fun! Can't wait to get deeper into this rule set.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

scott

« Reply #4450 on: November 11, 2014, 04:19:26 pm »

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that happened. That's just terrible customer service from those employees, and he should be served as a customer, instead of being pushed to the side because he wasn't one of those customers that preordered the popular games.

I'd be demanding my game, and then finding a different store.

karyann

« Reply #4451 on: November 11, 2014, 05:37:03 pm »
Whew. Took all weekend, but I rebraced the floor under the water heater, tore up the floor and tiled it. I am sore as hell.

On a different note, I DM'd my first real game of D&D 5th Edition on Saturday night and it was super fun! Can't wait to get deeper into this rule set.

Damn, that seems like hard work  :o Now go play some video games, you earned it  :D

scott

« Reply #4452 on: November 11, 2014, 05:43:34 pm »
Ha ya. The only game I've played in the last month has been Rock Band 2. Between drums and the elliptical, I've dropped nearly 10 lbs. Ha

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4453 on: November 11, 2014, 09:07:46 pm »
We've had several different variants of the Retron as well as several other companies making clones of them. But never a CD-ROM based one. Why not? Someone should have made something like this, by now. A system that can play old CD-ROM based console games. PS1, Sega CD, Saturn, 3DO, Turbo-CD, etc.

It would be especially useful for the Sega CD, 3DO, and Turbo-CD stuff as it's getting more and more difficult to find working original units for a decent price.

tpugmire

« Reply #4454 on: November 11, 2014, 10:45:18 pm »
That would be fantastic. I'm still waiting for someone to make a similar console that plays Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, and 8-Bit Computer stuff.  Hell, maybe throw in Jaguar games too.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com