Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1591686 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5520 on: January 09, 2015, 04:54:04 pm »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5521 on: January 09, 2015, 05:50:32 pm »
Anyone see this 'controller' yet...thoughts on it?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/300-transforming-game-controller-revealed/1100-6424490/

Looks pretty ugly, uncomfortable, fragile, and not worth $300. :P

STOP reading my mind, Abe!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5522 on: January 10, 2015, 08:52:19 am »
Let me tell you how odd of a duck I am (if you didn't already know). I'm up at 7:45 on a Saturday morning jamming my ass off to Al Green while I read Walking Dead comics. That's how I get down, bitch.

Edit: That man has a voice as smooth as silk. It's been known to make a wolverine purr.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:54:11 am by turf »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5523 on: January 10, 2015, 09:26:39 am »
Let me tell you how odd of a duck I am (if you didn't already know). I'm up at 7:45 on a Saturday morning jamming my ass off to Al Green while I read Walking Dead comics. That's how I get down, bitch.

Edit: That man has a voice as smooth as silk. It's been known to make a wolverine purr.

sounding good, my man!

PS

CoH2G takes awhile for things to 'click' & start to make sense, but - now that I'm getting there...this shit's kinda' fun :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 09:28:59 am by disgaeniac »

kashell

« Reply #5524 on: January 10, 2015, 10:38:54 am »
I won two matches and lost two matches in GG!

If anyone wants to play tonight, PM me or something. It'll be fun!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5525 on: January 10, 2015, 10:56:14 am »
 PS3/RPG fans; earn +5 *points* by being the 1st VGC'er to name & identify who my current avatar is (and where (what game) she's from + who/what she was in said game)...I flippin' *Love* the artwork-style ;D

EDIT:

A guy (more aquaintance then friend), with one of those "I'll bet the house on it, because it just can't be beat" poker hand - lost $500 to me last night (*protip* - there's only ONE hand that can't be beat:) ;)

He only had $425 (in cash) to pay/give to me and asked, if I'd do him the "favor" of allowing him to give me a *Sealed* Ni No Kuni: Wizard's Edition, by the end of the week...in lieu of the $75 he still owes.

I happily told him that I'd accomodate him -but- I won't *Really* believe it...until it's in my hand.

I'll be back on this, later this week, to c/d if this pans out, or not 8)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 11:20:40 am by disgaeniac »

davifus

« Reply #5526 on: January 10, 2015, 11:27:15 am »
PS3/RPG fans; earn +5 *points* by being the 1st VGC'er to name & identify who my current avatar is (and where (what game) she's from + who/what she was in said game)...I flippin' *Love* the artwork-style ;D

EDIT:

A guy (more aquaintance then friend), with one of those "I'll bet the house on it, because it just can't be beat" poker hand - lost $500 to me last night (*protip* - there's only ONE hand that can't be beat:) ;)

He only had $425 (in cash) to pay/give to me and asked, if I'd do him the "favor" of allowing him to give me a *Sealed* Ni No Kuni: Wizard's Edition, by the end of the week...in lieu of the $75 he still owes.

I happily told him that I'd accomodate him -but- I won't *Really* believe it...until it's in my hand.

I only know the game. Las... Reb... 
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5527 on: January 10, 2015, 01:10:49 pm »

EDIT:

okay...take the 2.5 points for the correct 1/2 answer ;)

I'm guessing you didn't play it - since you don't know her name and/or who & what she is?

Now I'm curious; if you didn't play it -and- considering that she's not a main, playable, and/or on the box-art kind of character...how'd you know the game? ???

davifus

« Reply #5528 on: January 10, 2015, 03:32:21 pm »

EDIT:

I'm guessing you didn't play it - since you don't know her name and/or who & what she is?

Now I'm curious; if you didn't play it -and- considering that she's not a main, playable, and/or on the box-art kind of character...how'd you know the game? ???

Researching Nis games. Finding all the ones I missed and need to get. I dont remember much of it but It was guess at first. That's why I didn't fully write the name because it was based off the top of my head and I wasn't sure.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5529 on: January 10, 2015, 04:21:04 pm »

EDIT:

Researching Nis games. Finding all the ones I missed and need to get. I dont remember much of it but It was guess at first. That's why I didn't fully write the name because it was based off the top of my head and I wasn't sure.

Well, you had it right - it was from Last Rebellion which, btw, just happens to be the *Easiest* platinum for a RPG in existence...I platted it in 2 days; playing about 4-5 hours each day  ;)

Not only that...I thought it was fun - not a great game, in any way - but - also not the worst one (like the vocal minority would have you think) :P

kashell

« Reply #5530 on: January 10, 2015, 09:52:16 pm »
Finally. My first platinum of 2015 is for Hatsune Miku 2. Great game, but I have a message for the developers in charge of the Diva Rooms. Ahem:

I. HATE! You.

abe

« Reply #5531 on: January 10, 2015, 10:19:52 pm »
Finally. My first platinum of 2015 is for Hatsune Miku 2. Great game, but I have a message for the developers in charge of the Diva Rooms. Ahem:

I. HATE! You.

Why so much hate for the Diva Rooms? Any reason other than they're a boring obstacle for getting the plat? I didn't think they were that terrible in Project DIVA f.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

kashell

« Reply #5532 on: January 11, 2015, 11:05:17 am »

I. HATE! You.

Why so much hate for the Diva Rooms? Any reason other than they're a boring obstacle for getting the plat? I didn't think they were that terrible in Project DIVA f.

In the original PDF, they were more of a distraction than an obstacle. In the sequel, you have to spend way too much time in there to unlock all of the purchasable items in order to earn the appropriate trophies. Long after I finished all of the songs on all of the levels of difficulty, it felt like I spent more time in the rooms.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5533 on: January 11, 2015, 12:58:31 pm »
You ready for today Bwigdahl? Bet is still on correct :D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5534 on: January 11, 2015, 01:17:25 pm »
We're still on good sir!