Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1594946 times)

soera

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #630 on: May 03, 2013, 12:48:22 pm »
Nice pic. Not sure if thats what you were going for but it reminds me of Rosa from FFIV.

« Reply #631 on: May 03, 2013, 01:52:44 pm »
I was going for noncommital generic white mage there :D

« Reply #632 on: May 05, 2013, 06:50:35 pm »
Hey guys, it's been a while. :D I've been away for a while, working on my grades and such so that I can graduate. And it looks bright, so I'll be more active with the weeks to come. I've been approving edits and doing staff-like things in the past few months, but I haven't been on the forums that much. I'm really not much of a forum person, haha. So in the past few months, I've been accepted to the College of the North Atlantic for September's Computer Systems and Networking course, so I should be able to apply some of my future knowledge to some VGC community projects like Python implementation, and et cetera. :) Since January, I've been in a beautiful relationship with fellow classmate and member arcanine, and we've been doing very, very well together. My collection has been pretty slow lately, but we've been sharing our collection with each other and slowly merging it together, so that's a very good thing. So yeah, sorry about being away for so long, and I hope that this summer will be a very good one when it comes to our members and such! :)

Oh, and I also got a job at McDicks, so I'll be able to buY mOrE gAMeS with my $$$$$$$ 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #633 on: May 06, 2013, 10:27:44 am »
Good seeing you again :)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #634 on: May 06, 2013, 11:25:54 am »
Hey guys, it's been a while. :D I've been away for a while, working on my grades and such so that I can graduate. And it looks bright, so I'll be more active with the weeks to come. I've been approving edits and doing staff-like things in the past few months, but I haven't been on the forums that much. I'm really not much of a forum person, haha. So in the past few months, I've been accepted to the College of the North Atlantic for September's Computer Systems and Networking course, so I should be able to apply some of my future knowledge to some VGC community projects like Python implementation, and et cetera. :) Since January, I've been in a beautiful relationship with fellow classmate and member arcanine, and we've been doing very, very well together. My collection has been pretty slow lately, but we've been sharing our collection with each other and slowly merging it together, so that's a very good thing. So yeah, sorry about being away for so long, and I hope that this summer will be a very good one when it comes to our members and such! :)

Oh, and I also got a job at McDicks, so I'll be able to buY mOrE gAMeS with my $$$$$$$ 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ah, how sweet!  i'm glad life is going well for you, and we're happy to have you back :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #635 on: May 07, 2013, 11:49:09 am »
Two more pics, then I'll stop bothering everyone :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #636 on: May 07, 2013, 12:24:36 pm »
Two more pics, then I'll stop bothering everyone :)

I like!

Also, it's no bother Kimimi :) as in this thread = it's all good :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #637 on: May 07, 2013, 03:13:54 pm »

pacpix

« Reply #638 on: May 07, 2013, 10:22:59 pm »
I really like the fish one!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #639 on: May 08, 2013, 12:02:09 pm »
Thank you! Not had time to do anything today :(

« Reply #640 on: May 08, 2013, 03:17:13 pm »
I really like the Wingull one. :) You should draw the new Mewtwo form! :D

sin2beta

« Reply #641 on: May 08, 2013, 09:19:01 pm »
This is quite possibly the best thing ever. It is Hiroshi Kawaguchi (composer of music from Space Harrier, Outrun, etc.) playing the theme to Space Harrier in an arcade with vocals. I could LOL at the tambourine player all day. It is interesting that it has lyrics. Never knew. Makes me wonder about the old game songs.

(actual song starts around 1:35 although the intro is hilarious as well)

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #642 on: May 11, 2013, 08:57:29 pm »
The Wizard is on. Guilty Pleasure.

I love the Power Glove. It's so BAD!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #643 on: May 12, 2013, 09:38:07 am »
The SPAMBOTS strike again!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #644 on: May 12, 2013, 09:57:19 am »
The SPAMBOTS strike again!
I saw it this morning and went "Well...Shit." I sent Matt a PM about it, so maybe send the other mods one also.